Best Laid Plans
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Stan handed Nancy the glass of almost straight vodka, and she slugged down about half the glass. "Ugh, that's strong," she said, in a hoarse whisper, "but that's okay." She pounded her chest a few times with the palm of her hand.

"This movie sucks," said Bob. "Don't you have something else?"

"I have a heavy "R" rated movie, but I've heard it's very provocative. Would it offend you, Nancy?"

"What? Oh, no, anything's fine." She took another pull on her drink, deep in thought.

"I think I'll kill this light and shut the door. We can see the movie better." After darkening the room, Stan switched the movie tapes and sat on the couch next to Sandy. Sandy removed her jacket. Bob had to scoot close to Nancy to make room for Stan.

The movie opened with a strong, handsome young man helping a younger skinny friend through the door of a doctor's office. The young man limped. The doctor, a tall buxom blond, sat at a desk in the front office. She looked surprised. "I thought the front door was locked. I'm closed for the day."

"My friend here has hurt his ankle. He needs your help."

"Okay, I'll take a look at it, come on back to the examining room." She helped the limping boy through a door that led to the back of the office.

As Nancy's eyes became adjusted to the darkness of the room, lit only by the screen of the TV, she felt the vodka relax her and start to take hold of her body. The image of Bill and Jan kissing, and then Bill loving Jan's naked breasts, forced its way through the giddiness that began to envelop her. She reached again for her drink glass and caught a glimpse of Stan gently playing with the side of Sandy's lush breast. Even in the poor light she saw the outline of Sandy's nipple, showing through her sheer camisole. Bob had to be seeing his wife accept Stan's wandering hands. If he didn't mind neither did she. That was their business.

Outside, Jan began telling Bill the story about the loss of her virginity in high school. Bill questioned her about how long a time they had been away from the others and remarked it didn't look good, even though they were just talking. Jan lied again about the correct time and blamed it on the effects of the marijuana. She continued her story, embellishing it as she dragged it out.

The scene in the movie had shifted back to the reception room. The young man's ankle was bandaged and the handsome one, named John, told him to wait in the car, while he paid the bill. The beautiful doctor sat at her desk and announced the charge was ninety dollars.

Standing in front of her, John unzipped the front of his jeans and pulled out his long, semi-hard cock. He asked her if she liked it. He told her he didn't have any money, but he'd give her the best fuck she ever had and guaranteed it. He wiggled his meat back and forth in front of her face. The doctor circled her tongue around her lips, and watched the huge penis sway back and forth. Her mouth gaped open, looking at the tempting cock in awe. She stared intently as if mesmerized.

Bob put his arm around Nancy and drew her to him. She stiffened, at the same time resisting the temptation to relax into his embrace. His knee pressed into her outer thigh, while his left hand traced small rings in the material of her dress below her left breast. She resisted the impulse to place her own hand on his thigh and took another long pull on her drink. She almost emptied the glass. She glanced to see Stan lean over and press his mouth hard against Sandy's lips.

Nancy felt her own breasts tingle warmly in response as she watched Stan's hand slipping over to cover Sandy's full sensuous breast. She felt terribly warm. Nancy gave a start when Bob's hand came to rest on the tingling tip of her right breast. Nancy forced herself to pull his tantalizing fingers away, but as she did his left hand came to rest on her thigh. Didn't he remember their pact? They had agreed to honor Bill's and her desire to cool it. He couldn't know that Bill had already broken his promise.

Nancy's eyes were drawn to the TV screen and watched John pull off his pants. Her gaze, like the doctor's, locked on the huge prong and hardly noticed as Bob slipped his hand under her skirt. She stared at the screen intently and reached for her drink. The ice cubes in the bottom of her glass had melded together like a tenace in a gin rummy hand.

The single clump of ice wanted to slide en masse toward her nose. She struggled to swallow the few remaining drops of "purple passion." Bob noticed and let his fingers slip to her knee and caress it lightly before letting his fingers flutter away to refill her glass from the pitcher resting on the TV tray.

On screen, the blond doctor sat passively and expectantly and made no effort to stop John from unbuttoning her white lab coat. Her white lacy bra appeared and she let her coat be pulled from her arms.

Nancy drew in a deep breath. She had seen a few R rated movies with Bill, but nothing as graphic as this. This must be X rated! She pressed her thighs together to quiet the slight tingle that had started in her breasts and drifted slowly down to the throbbing point up between her legs. Nancy took a swallow of freshened drink and scooted forward on the couch. The scooting had allowed the backside of her skirt to lag behind and only her panties contacted the fabric beneath her.

She squirmed her buttocks to feel the corner of the cushion brush seductively against the soft swelling of her vaginal lips. She jerked at the unexpected sensual contact and then sighed. She brought her drink to her mouth again to cool the heat flowing through her.

Back on the screen, the doctor's huge breasts swung free as John removed her bra. He then took his penis and drew its tip from side to side across the doctor's lips. The blond, still sitting in her chair, looked up at John like a frightened doe, her eyes wide and full of fright. Slowly, she let the penis move past her lips and enter her mouth. She moaned loudly and began to suck greedily on the stiff rod.

Back outdoors on the bench, Jan said, "I decided to outguess the group and reached under my skirt to pull down my panties. When I presented them to the members, I was certain that would be the article they wanted, but when they said no, I began to feel the beginnings of panic."

"This story's getting me hot," said Bill, "tell me more."

Sitting forward on the couch allowed Nancy to see the action between Stan and Sandy. She glanced over guiltily. They were so engrossed in the movie they hadn't noticed her rubbing against the edge of the cushion. She saw Stan working his hand under Sandy's camisole to massage the mound of her breast with his squeezing fingers. Sandy kissed Stan's cheek and darted her tongue out salaciously to touch his mouth. This drove Nancy into an intense state of arousal.

She let herself drop backwards, but carefully so as to not break contact with the ridges on the couch cushion that snuggled between her warm parted thighs. Nancy rested her head against Bob's arm and when his hand touched her breast it went unnoticed for a moment and then he took it away, but returned again. I shouldn't let him do this but it won't hurt anything as long as I don't let him go further. To justify herself she pictured Bill kissing Jan's breasts out on the patio.

Loud moans of pleasure blared from the TV. The blond was completely naked along with John. The camera zoomed in to show his huge cock spearing in out of her pussy. How could they show that? Bob's hands made persistent contact with her breasts now and squeezed them hard. The fucking scene in the movie held her full attention as Bob found her nipples through the cloth of her dress and brassiere and teased them with his thumbs and forefingers. The heat of his breath blew into her ears and then he leaned over to lock his lips against hers.

She struggled to break away, but the pressure of his mouth was too much for her in her present state. Bob pulled away. Nancy began to tremble and she squirmed downward again to force the cushion harder into the split of her pussy. Bob's hand slipped down under the top of her dress to the soft fullness underneath. His fingers explored the snugly fitting brassiere cups until the material gave enough to permit his fingers to make contact with the sensitively throbbing nipple of left breast, He twirled her erect bud in a maddening circle. She bit her lip to hold back the forbidden sensations flickering obscenely between her thighs.

The couple in the movie continued to fuck. A rustling of clothing drew Nancy's attention away from the screen to see Sandy's camisole being lifted over her head to display her naked breasts. Stan's lips began to nip and his tongue began to lick Sandy's full tits. Nancy's breath came in tight gasps. Her alcohol stimulated body began to perspire and Bob's hand squeezed harder against her aroused nipples as he slipped from one side to the other beneath her brassiere. I need to make it stop here, thought Nancy. How can Sandy allow her naked breasts to be exposed and caressed in such a lewd manner in front of her own husband and me? But the mewling sounds coming from Sandy began to excite Nancy and she felt seeping vaginal wetness collect in her steamy crevice.

She squirmed down hard against the seat as Bob dropped his left hand to her knee and eased it up her thigh, crawling insect-like across her sensitive flesh. She had frozen momentarily and his fingers traveled halfway up to her panties before she had a chance to stop him. They fought a battle up there beneath her skirt. She attempted to keep his fingers where they were, but his greater strength gradually forced his hand upward. His hand was dangerously close to the white lace of her panties, and it felt deliciously good playing erotically against the warm flesh above her stockings. It rested not moving.

Her eyes drifted back to the movie to see John withdraw from the doctor's cunt and shoot spurts of white come across her belly. His penis continued to pulsate for several seconds before the last wad only oozed from him to slide down the length of his cock.

Nancy's dampness seeped hotly between her legs now to travel down the crevice between the soft cheeks of her buttocks. Again Bob's tantalizing fingers moved higher, and then higher once more. She gripped him reluctantly around the wrist. Only a few scant inches separated his fingertips from the saturated lace of her panties. Then, unaccountably, her hand loosened its grip. His hand snaked up her thigh gently squeezing the firm warmth of her youthful flesh. She lacked the willpower to hold him back any longer and parted her legs willingly.

His hand pushed aside the leg band of her panties to rest in the soft nest of her pubic hair, and she arched her hips to engulf the middle finger that slipped into her vagina. It moved back and forth so pleasurably, and she gasped as he inserted a second finger. His thumb worked its way up higher to tease her extended clitoris. Her orgasm began to build. She was moments away, when Bob's fingers slipped from her hotly pulsating vagina and his hand slipped from beneath her skirt.

She was so close! How dare he deprive her? Of course, he wanted to fuck her, that's why. She wouldn't allow that no matter how badly Bill had deceived her trust. He might not have any morals, but she still had hers. She wished she wasn't so giddy. She was still hot and thirsty and reached again for her glass.

Nancy's attention was drawn back to the screen to see John with a slutty looking brunette. John pulled her dress up and lowered her panties. The girl sat down on a bed and then stretched out on her back, splaying her legs apart in the process. John told her he was going to eat her pussy. The girl told him to hurry. His fingers separated her pussy lips and the camera panned in to fill the whole screen with the glistening inner surfaces of the girl's treasures. John's tongue flicked like a snake's as he laved the length of her opened slit. The girl's hands grabbed John's head, her fingers intertwining through his hair. The girl began to groan and move her hips to greet and send his tongue deeper into her vagina.

Nancy thought she had to stop watching that dirty movie. The visual effects from it combined with the tactile stimulation from Bob sent her heart rate soaring. She tilted her head to see Stan and Sandy stand up. Where were they going? Nowhere. Stan stripped down to his jockey shorts and Sandy stripped herself raw. Sandy knelt down in front of Stan and both of her hands cupped and squeezed his rock-hard buttocks before traveling to the angles of his hipbones. Stan shifted his weight towards her, and she slid her right hand down the front of him coming to rest on his bulge.

Nancy watched as Sandy began a slow tantalizing up and down movement over the cock pressing the confines of his jockey shorts. Stan made a perceptible rocking motion, arching up on the balls of his feet. Sandy gripped the elastic band of his briefs and pulled them slowly down and to his thighs. With a sure hand she gripped his massively hardened cock. It reared up long and hard between her fingers. His penis throbbed and lurched involuntarily into Sandy's hand as she clasped her fingers around its thickness, massaging the length of it in smooth strokes.

"God... Stan, it feels so hard," said Sandy, as though totally ignorant of Nancy and Bob sitting on the couch.

"Not as hard as it will be when I use it to fuck the living daylights out of you."

Between the sex playing on the TV and the real-life scene playing out in front of her, Nancy could no longer contain the excitement tingling in her wetly contracting vagina. She knew she shouldn't stay in the room any longer, but in spite of herself, Nancy's eyes flickered down the long thick rod clasped nakedly in Sandy's hand. She could see the one little pearl of male lubricant on the bulbous head of his cock glisten in the light from the TV. Sandy's tongue flicked out to capture the small drop and then she circled her tongue ever so slowly around the turtlehead of Stan's penis.

"Oh my God," said Nancy, involuntarily, the shock of what she was seeing bringing her back to reality. "Th... this is impossible. You're not my kind of people."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.