Best Laid Plans
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Upstairs in Sandy's bedroom, Nancy tried to choose a bathing suit from Sandy's collection. She had taken off her dress and wore only her panties, a garter belt and stockings. She held some bottoms up to her waist and decided they would work. The bras were the problem. Each one she tried on covered so little. She bulged from the tops, sides and lower portion. "The guys would love that," said Sandy.

"Yeah, and I'd be losing it like Jeannie did last Sunday."

"How much would that bother you?" Sandy asked.

"A lot. I think."

"I'll let you in on a secret. Jan and I wouldn't mind, but you have to keep a lid on it, like we will do about your Greek God."

"Absolutely. Tell me."

"Sometimes, we lower the lighting in the tub and we take our tops off. With the water bubbling everything's hidden. Then we mess around with our husbands. A couple of times we've shed our bottoms as well. So did the guys. It's a turn on to know you're stark naked right next to your friends. It's actually innocent, but it works on your mind. Steams me up big time. Bob and I came up here," Sandy pointed to the bed, "and made wild passionate love on those nights."

"Wow, Bill would never go for that. He would like the passionate love part, but stripping in the tub isn't his style."

"I know, honey, you've only been married two years or so. As the years tick off it's nice to vary things a little, or a lot, if nobody gets hurt."

"I'm sure you're right. It would add spice, like cayenne pepper in chowder."

"It's something for you to think about for sometime down the road. Not that I'm trying to corrupt you." Liar, liar, Sandy thought to herself.

"Corrupt whom?" asked Jan, who walked into the room; "I'm in the market for a touch of corruption."

"Hi, I told Nancy about our hot tub escapades. I knew you wouldn't mind."

"Of course not." What escapades? Thought Jan, Sandy's made something up. I hope Nancy doesn't quiz me.

"You won't be taking your suits off tonight, will you?"

"Heavens no! That's only for us when we're alone. We've been friends so long it doesn't bother us." Sandy hoped her reply clued Jan in.

I get the drift now, thought Jan. "Maybe in the future you and Bill will become close enough friends to feel uninhibited.'

"We feel close to you now, but not that close. Not yet, anyway."

"Hey, I brought my new bikini and some extra towels," said Jan, as she tossed the pile on the king-sized bed. Immediately, she shucked off her dress, took off her bra and slipped out of her see-through panties. "Get undressed, Sandy. The guys are all set."

"We're trying to find something for Nancy. The bottoms will work fine but her boobs are too big for the tops."

"Do you think I'm too top heavy? They started growing one day and I thought they'd never quit."

"Maybe for a runway model, but men drool over large breasts like yours. Look, we all have prominent nipples, if Sandy will show hers."

"What, me bashful? Just watch."

Sandy stripped down in record time, and cupped her breasts, pointing her nipples at Jan. "Pow, pow," she said, as if shooing two pistols.

"I wonder if men prefer the nubbins or well-formed nipples?" asked Nancy, as she lowered her panties and unhooked her garter belt.

"Bob says he likes a lot to suck on."

"Stan says that too. But I doubt he'd turn his tongue up at smaller ones."

"I thought it was 'turn up your nose.'" said Nancy.

Jan replied, "That too. He'd kiss 'em, lick 'em and nose 'em."

"Bob's a tit man, thank god, I'm a sucker for a good titty licking," said Sandy.

"I love it too," said Nancy. "Everywhere."

"Atta girl. We all have 'everywhere' in common."

They giggled as they removed their stockings. Jan and Sandy put on their thongs and surveyed themselves in the mirror. "We sure show our asses," said Sandy, as she rubbed the insides of her thighs. "We're about due for another trim, I feel prickly. It's a bitch to shave your pussy."

"Nancy, we shave each others. I hope it doesn't shock you, but we haven't gotten the knack of doing our own."

"Tell me about it. I couldn't make mine come out even so I ended up with this skinny pelt."

"We'll have a pussy shaving party! But no cocktails until after the shaving. I don't want mine looking surreal or hacked up," said Jan.

Nancy smiled. "I've fallen in with a couple of kooks."

"Being kooky is the only way to travel," said Sandy. "Now how about a top for Nancy?"

"Find one of Bob's sweat shirts. That'll cover her like a blanket."

"Neat, then we'll get all the attention. Sorry to have to hide those gorgeous knockers of yours, Nancy. Unless you want to rethink the topless idea. Kidding, just kidding."

Sandy returned with a short-sleeved, light-gray, cotton pull over. "Long sleeves would waterlog you, and you might drown. Ha, ha. Try this on."

Nancy slipped it over her head. It extended to her thighs and was baggy as a bag lady's winter coat. "Are you lost in there, Nancy?"

Nancy surveyed herself in the mirror. "I look like a little turtle in a big tortoise shell, but it'll have to do."

Sandy loaned Nancy a beach robe and sandals. They walked downstairs together, carrying armloads of towels. The guys held drinks in their hands and Bob asked the ladies to name their nectar.

"Martinis," came the response, except from Nancy. "I better switch to a Tom Collins. A weak one."

"I'm out of Collins mix, but I know how to make a fruit drink you'll like, everyone go hop in the tub, and I'll bring the drinks out." Bob grinned at Stan.

When the ladies took off their beach robes, Bill's eyes devoured Jan and Sandy. Nancy noticed. She scowled at him, but he only had eyes for the string bikinis.

A faint blue light filtered through the water of the hot tub and a light whiff of chlorine could be detected, until Stan poured in a jasmine scented mixture from a green bottle. Steam formed a miasma of transparent fog that lingered above the surface of the water. "Ooh, it feels scrumptious," said Nancy, as she sat on one of the plastic seats molded around the sides. "This is perfect."

The others scrambled in. Bill sat between Jan and Nancy. Sandy sat on the opposite side with Stan. The guys placed their towels on the decking behind them. The tub had been recessed below the deck to leave only a six-inch ledge. Even in the poor light Nancy saw her nipples outlined against the fabric of her shirt. She crossed her arms to hide them, and thought she knew how wet-tee-shirt contestants must feel.

"Your trusty Saint Bernard has arrived, bringing spirits to thirsty souls," announced Bob, "I mixed the martinis in regular glasses. Won't tip over so easily. This is for you, Nancy."

"Is it purple or does the light from the pool make it look that way?"

"A bit of both, I'd say. Taste it."

"Yummy, tastes like grape juice and doesn't seem strong at all." Strong enough to pull your panties down, thought Jan, growing excited with the memory of their wild night.

"Scoot around and make a place for me. The bartender deserves the best seat in the house."

Jan hurriedly moved around beside Stan and pulled on Bill's arm to guide him with her. Bob slipped in beside Nancy, who had to uncross her arms to move over. "A toast," said Bob, as he lifted his glass. All reached behind them for their drinks, but the realignment had the drinks out of place. Jan mashed her breast against Bill's arm as she reached over to get hers. Bill turned to see Nancy's back as she moved across Bob to find hers. Nancy's breast rested against Bob's chest. There was no other way. Bob winked at Nancy as she turned back. Nancy smiled. "To long-lasting friendships," said Bob.

They all drank. "To our new-found buddies," toasted Jan.

More gulps. "To great people, who've meant so much in starting our new life," said Bill. The glasses were half-empty.

"I'm turning on the water jets," said Bob. "A free massage for all." He put his arm around Nancy's neck to rotate the control disc and water spewed forth from outlets beneath the water. The jet behind Nancy moved up and down to stimulate her back. She sighed. A mass of bubbles churned and roiled the water, making everything invisible beneath its surface. The noise from the pulsating jets made conversation nearly impossible. Nancy dropped her arms from her chest and closed her eyes. Her head swam a little, so she opened them again. Bob handed her the "purple passion" and she drank gratefully. The heat of the pool made her thirsty.

Something appeared just below the surface of the water in front of her. It waved back and forth. What on earth? She extended her hands to touch it. It was the front of her shirt pushed up by the bubbling water. She started to pull it back down, but Bob's arm stretched across under her arms and his forearm scraped against her naked breasts. He tapped on Bill's shoulder to get his attention. Each tap massaged her nipples. "Need another drink?" Bob asked Bill. Bill nodded. "I'll get them," said Bob, and he withdrew his arm to let his fingers trail across her naked flesh.

Bob stood up and climbed out, before Nancy had time to react. Had it really happened? Yes, indeed it did, but it was a crazy coincidence, most likely. She pulled the shirtfront back down, gathered it at her sides and tucked it beneath her bottom. Bob had just rubbed her bare breasts. Amazing. It happened so quickly. She should be embarrassed and she guessed she was, but her senses seemed to be drifting around. Strange. She found her glass and took another long pull. Not much left.

Bob returned with a tray of freshened cocktails and a pitcher of Nancy'Äôs poison. He refilled her glass and sat beside her. She glanced at him to evaluate his expression. He smiled faintly and leaned over to her ear, almost kissing it, and whispered. "It's beautiful tonight." She nodded and figured he had to be that close for her to hear him.

Bob stretched his arm behind him, twisted the light control and the pool became completely dark. He came near again and said, "We can see the sky better this way."

Nancy hadn't been paying any attention to Bill. Her mind seemed muddled. When she turned to him, his back was to her. He must be talking to Jan. Nancy felt Bob's leg press against hers. She also rubbed toes with someone sitting across from her. Was it Stan or Sandy? Didn't matter, did it? She rested her head against the side of the pool and gazed up into the sky. The moon and stars looked back at her.

She glanced over at Bill. Now that her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, the moon offered enough light to make out the shapes of the others. Bill's head nestled close to Jan's. They could be kissing. Nah. Then why was Jan's right hand wrapped around the back of Bill's neck? Jan and Sandy both played it loose. Perhaps she was still uptight and over reactive.

Bob's hand rested on her left thigh. She covered it with her left hand and looked over in Sandy's direction. No doubt about it Sandy was kissing Stan. A long hard one. Bob's fingers began to tickle her leg. She pulled his hand away and deposited back in his lap, the back of her hand touching something firm in his bathing trunks. She jerked her hand back. She should get up and leave. Say she was tired or something.

Bob's lips did touch her ear as he said, "Something for you." He touched a cold glass to her shoulder. She took several gulps of the cool liquid. How could Bill neglect her so? As far as he knew, anything could be happening between Bob and her. They could be doing all sorts of bad things. As if Bob read her mind, he placed his left hand on her thigh and circled her neck with his right arm. It did feel better to have her head rest against his arm instead of the hard surface of the hot tub. She made herself relax. Go with the flow. She didn't protest his hand caressing her thigh. It felt pleasant, but she kept her legs tightly together. When Bob pulled her closer to let her head rest on his shoulder, she sighed and snuggled her head in.

With her pressed against him, Bob's arm could drop farther down and he massaged her upper arm. Only when his thumb began to tease across the side of her breast to rest on top of her nipple, did an alarm bell ring. He flicked his thumb back and forth across the sensitive area and the bud of her breast began to blossom. She would stop him soon, but not just now. Soon his whole hand covered her breast. She lifted her right arm to allow him better access and he kneaded and gently squeezed all of it. A wee bit naughty to let him do that, but nothing wicked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.