Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 12A

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12A - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jan and Sandy narrowed the party list to Carol, the flirt, and her husband Tom, Jeannie (Big Boobs) and Frank. "That makes five couples," said Sandy, "with Carol flirting, and Jeannie's tits hanging out, it should give Nancy and Bill something to think about."

"We'll wear our relatively modest bikinis and keep our husbands out of their Speedos this time."

"Aw, I'd like Nancy to spy Stan and Bob's goodies. Perk up her pussy."

"Too soon. She's a small-town girl and needs to be gently led into the wicked ways of the city."

"I guess."

"We'll try to get a few drinks down her pretty throat and loosen her up a bit. Stick with some off color jokes and let her know what's cool around these parts."

"And play it by ear as to how fast we travel. I hope she's a quick learner."

"We knew it wasn't going to be easy."

Nancy began her shopping early Thursday morning and found tiny bathing suits were as expensive as her cover-all. After hitting four stores, she chose a modest green two-piece. The sales lady assured her it would be a striking contrast to her luxurious black hair and blue-green eyes, but still a bit conservative for her youthful body.

Back in her apartment complex, she wet the top and tried it on to make sure her nipples didn't show. The bumps were there, but no outline of her aureoles. A little risqué, she thought, but less so than what Jan and Sandy had on at the club. The bottom presented a small problem. Although not high cut across her groin, a few wispy pubic hairs wanted to peep out. She shaved herself, but never having attempted it before, her triangle didn't even out on each side and she ended up with a small Mohawk strip. She hoped Bill wouldn't mind. He loved to nuzzle her there. One more problem: her midriff was as white as an eggshell.

They lived on the second level of a three-story apartment complex. The buildings were positioned in a U shape with a nice pool in the middle. She felt uncomfortable about going down there. Most of the tenants were older and only the few teenage girls in the buildings wore skimpy suits, and they were in school. A small balcony protruded from each apartment and she had a couple of hours of sun left before the adjacent building shaded the area. Grabbing a towel and her sun tan lotion, she opened the sliding glass door and positioned herself on the chaise lounge.

Feeling secluded, she untied her bra strap and lowered the top from her generous breasts until it reached the upper part of her nipples. She applied enough # 8 sun block to make her glisten like an ear of buttered corn, put on her sunglasses, stretched out, and worried some about the upcoming party. What if she didn't cut it? Sandy's and Jan's friends were wealthy and socially top-drawer. It meant so much to Bill to cultivate friends that had money to invest. When in Rome, she thought, adapt or drown.

After 45 minutes, she applied oil to the small of her back and toasted her backside. With a half-hour of sun left, she turned over again. In the process her bra slipped down from her right breast and after she lifted it back into place, she cocked her sunglasses to the tip of her petite nose and searched hurriedly about with her eyes to be certain no one had seen. But the shadow of a man's head pulled back from a third floor window across the way. Damn, he may have gotten an eyeful!

She kept a lookout toward that window until the afternoon shade crept across her balcony. Back inside, she watched that apartment by peeking around the edge of her curtains. Eventually, the figure of a man walked out on his balcony to look down at the pool area. Young and lean, he stood with his chest bared. She made out the sharp delineation of his well-developed pectoral and abdominal muscles. About her age she decided. Why wasn't he at work? How embarrassing if he'd seen her, but at least he wasn't some dirty old man.

That night she modeled her bathing suit for Bill. He smiled and gave it the thumbs up. She didn't mention the neighbor who spied her. Maybe he hadn't seen her. Bill approved of her haircut. In fact, he took her handiwork for a long test run and blew her to the stars. She wondered what the results might be if she shaved it all off. But she decided it couldn't get any better than she'd had.

On Friday and Saturday she sunned herself some more. She watched surreptitiously through her sunglasses to see if that man reappeared. She could glimpse his silhouette walking by the window a few times, and he did stop to look her way at intervals, but didn't go out on his balcony. She was careful to keep her boobs in her top.

On the day of the party, Nancy wore white shorts, sandals and a blue blouse. It was thin enough to see the outline of her brassiere, but she always bought ones with enough lining to mask her nipples. Bill wore black Bermudas and a white cotton sports shirt. His chest muscles displayed the upper body strength he had achieved while on the wrestling team at Fresno. At six feet, next to Nancy's petite 5' 3", they looked slightly "Mutt and Jeffish". Nancy brought a beach bag to hold their towels and swimsuits.

At twenty till 3 o'clock they parked their dated Toyota Corolla on the street beside the driveways of Stan and Bob. "What great houses," said Bill, "I wonder if we'll ever be able to afford something like this?"

As they walked up the drive, Nancy said, "They've had a head start. I asked around, and Stan is thirty-two. Bob's thirty-one."

"And their wives?"

"Among women, that's a closer guarded secret than missile launch codes, but I guess they're pushing thirty. And sophisticated as Jackie 'O', except in the language department. They sometimes use naughty words."

"I'll bet it's just with women."

"It'll be interesting to see. It doesn't bother me. It's better than posing as saints and making you feel like they're surrogate nuns. Like Joyce Hadley, for instance. I think she'd faint if someone said 'shit.'"

"She's my bosses' wife."

"I'll bet she has cobwebs in her vagina."

"Who knows or cares? If I produce, they'll shower us with praise."

"To heck with praise. Show us the green."

"We're here. Do we knock on the front door or go around back?"

"Knock, I think. We're not that close. Yet!"

When they pressed the button of the doorbell they heard chimes peal softly in the depths of the house. Nancy felt a tingle of nervousness.

Bill did a double take when Jan opened the door. She wore an opened beach robe with a red bikini underneath, which showed wide expanses of silky smooth skin. "Hi guys! You must be Bill. I've seen you around the club, but I didn't realize you were Nancy's husband. Come on in. You're the first ones here and I'm glad." Jan stood aside as they passed and then leaned forward as Bill followed Nancy. His upper left forearm swept across Jan's breasts. "Oops," she said, "I ought to at least let you inside, before closing the door." Her statement was so offhanded and relaxed, that Bill thought nothing of it, but the twinge in his Bermudas did.

"What a lovely home," said Nancy. "It's a dream house."

"We're big on dreaming around here."

Jan introduced Nancy to the guys, and Bill to Sandy. Stan and Bob's faces looked like kids eyeing Christmas packages. Jan decided if they started to drool she'd dock each of them a blowjob.

"How about some refreshments for you two?" Stan asked. "I understand you enjoy a Tom Collins, Nancy. What's your poison, Bill?"

Nancy looked at Bill to see if he approved. He nodded, and she said, "A Tom Collins is fine."

"Beer would be nice," said Bill.

"Michelob, Heineken, Lowenbrau? And we have some British imports."

"A Mick's fine."

"Bill," Bob said, "I hate to bring up business, since you've just arrived, but there may be too much confusion later. Do you mind if we talk?"

Mind? Thought Bill, I'd kill for just twenty minutes. "Sure. No problem. I'll keep it brief."

"No need. We're quite interested. Should we use your study, Stan?"

Bob and Stan sat on the leather couch, while Bill sat across from them in the matching leather swivel chair. "I have no idea of your investment needs or goals," said Bill. "I'll have to know particulars. Everything's confidential of course, and if you'd be more comfortable speaking one on one, we can do that."

"No problem there," said Stan, "Bob and I share everything with each other. Two heads better than one kinda thing. I'll start. We both have 401Ks for our employees and we personally own almost identical stocks and bonds. Sometimes we squabble over what to buy or sell, but overall we've kicked ass."

"You may not need much advice. Sounds like you're quite astute." Inside himself, Bill's heart groaned.

"We're scared at the moment. This market's climbed a lot of stairs and ought to be out of breath."

"Or breadth," said Bob.

They all chuckled, before Bob continued, "We want to hedge our positions or some of them. Our present broker has suggested using Standard and Poor futures, but they have expiration dates. How far out in time should we position the options?"

"There are better vehicles than straight options. Are you familiar with the Spyders and Diamonds on the Amex?"

"Only the crawly and sparkling kinds," said Bob.

"Let me explain."

Forty-five minutes later, the three emerged. Bill tried to mentally tabulate the commissions he would earn, as Bob whispered to Stan, "This guy knows his business and if we botch up the swap scene, we might lose him. Should we call it off?"

Both caught a glimpse of Nancy in her bathing suit outside by the pool. In unison, they said, "Nah-h-h."

Jeannie Big Boobs wore a top that allowed most of her tits to spill out. She held her shoulders back in permanent advertisement. The men gathered around were sold and ready to buy. After her initial surprise, Nancy accepted her gaudy display and decided Jeannie was all show. Actually, she seemed to be a down to earth person with no subtle flirtation, or any hint of coming on personally to the men. Frank, her husband, attended to her every whim and adored her with his eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.