Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The atmosphere remained chilly in both households for the next week. By Saturday the girls began talking about having sex again. "I think we've overdone the chastity bit, I'm getting horny."

"I'm getting itchy too," said Sandy. "It's been over a week. How's Stan reacting to things?"

"I'll bet he has scars on his tongue from biting it so much. He tries to work up the courage to ask about Sunday night, but my scowl shuts him up."

"Bob mopes. He walks around with a hangdog look and his tail between his legs, poor baby. I've let him back in the bedroom but he's learned to stay on his side of the bed."

"Let's be dolled-up when they get home from golf. Tell 'em we've decided on an armistice."

That night ended up in a wild swap. The guys strutted around on Sunday like two kings of the pavement. They talked themselves into believing the wives had been putting them on about having a toss in the hay with strangers. The movie titles not jibing still tugged at their rationalization, but as the weeks went by all was forgotten. Almost. In early May, Sandy and Jan delivered an atomic bomb. The guys first went into meltdown, but thawed to see interesting possibilities. The girls suggested including another couple in the fun and games.

"Whom might we consider?" asked Bob, as they all soaked in Sandy's and Bob's hot tub, au naturel, on a chilly night.

"The choice is critical," mused Stan. "How do we approach them after picking our targets?"

"First things first," said Jan, "there are several possibilities, but we all have to agree."

"How about Carol and Tom Akers?" suggested Stan. "She's a flirt and Tom would jump off the Eiffel Tower if she asked him."

"Nah," said Sandy, "he's too much of a wimp and I think Carol is all talk and no play."

"Look who's talking, Sandy. Back in September I'd have given a thousand to one odds that this conversation would ever be taking place," said Jan.

"Yeah, from saint to slut in a few months. It's all your guys' fault. You sweet little devils."

"We're not sluts. Just sexually liberated. Twenty-first century broads."

"I like you being sluts better," said Stan.

Jan splashed water in his face. "You insatiable horny bastard. But that's why we adore you."

"How about Janet Bowers and Jim?"

"She's two tits on a May Pole. Nice tits, admittedly, but she's so bony her pointy hips would gut you if you slid sideways in the saddle. I nix her." said Stan.

"I've thought about George Williams. What's his wife's name?" asked Sandy.

"Who cares," said Jan, "he's a stud. Have you seen the bulge in his trunks at the club pool?"

"We care," said both the guys.

"Jealous?"

"No," said Bob, "I've met his wife, she's the one with the great personality."

"I get the picture," said Stan.

"Oh, pooh," said Sandy, "you guys are so picky."

"Jeannie, 'Big Boobs', Carson would jump at the chance, and I could do Frank. How about you, Sandy?"

"He's okay, and the guys would dig Jeannie, but her mouth, like her tits, is as big as a map of the world. She'd buy a full-page ad in the paper in case she missed telling someone. Maybe we ought to stay away from the country club crowd."

"Or some couple who are new members that can't afford to let anything slip out."

"Bob, why don't you freshen our drinks. Play the good host."

"I'll help him," said Stan.

"I'd hoped they would both leave. Jan, what do you think about Nancy Bradley and Bill?"

"Probably too young, but she's a doll and so is he. Hasn't he recently gone with Hadley, Barkley and Clay, the stockbrokers?"

"Yes. I met her at Grace Wilkerson's luncheon. You were there."

"Right, someone pointed her out but I didn't have an opportunity to meet her. What's she like?"

"Somewhat shy but anxious to make a good impression. She worked Bill's new stock brokering position into the conversation in a really obvious way. A little wife pushing hubby along."

"They sound like possibilities, but I want to get to know them better."

"Of course, and the guys will want the same option. Here they come."

Stan and Bob said they had met Bill in the locker room and played golf with him in league play, where foursomes are picked at random every Wednesday and Saturday. They listened to the glowing reports on Nancy, at least in the looks department, and knew the difficulty of the challenge even if they all approved of them. Newly married and rather young. Tough assignment.

Knowing that Nancy visited the country club pool rather frequently, the two gals kept dropping by until they spied her one Wednesday afternoon. They agonized over what bathing suits they would wear. Something a bit daring but nothing to freak her out or cause wagging tongues from other members. They chose two-piece suits that covered all their real estate. Nancy wore a conservative malotte.

"Hello, aren't you Nancy Bradley? I'm Sandy Marshall. We met at Grace's luncheon a while back. And this is my closest friend, Jan Carter."

"Hi there, and nice to meet you, Jan. Won't you two join me? My husband's playing golf and I haven't found any real friends yet. We're new in town. Bill, my husband, has just joined the firm of Hadley, Barkley and Clay. He's in stocks and bonds."

"How nice. We know the principals in the firm. Wonderful people," said Sandy, and thought, wonderfully stuffy people.

"Why don't Sandy and I sit on each side of you, so we can get to know each other better."

"Neat. Some people here are a bit standoffish. Not that they aren't all swell folks," she added hastily.

"God, you are so right," said Jan, "we had a bitch of a time getting accepted, when we first joined." At least she didn't blush or go into shock from the language, thought Jan.

"Where's home, Nancy?" asked Sandy.

"Grew up in Sioux Falls. It's kinda small and then I went to Fresno State. Met Bill there and we started going steady. I was a freshman and he was a junior. We married after he graduated and while I finished, he got his master's in finance. This is his first job that pays more than minimum wage. The firm provided us the country club perk or we couldn't afford it. It's really important that he does well. Oh my, I'm jabbering up a storm."

"I like that," said Jan, "some people have such closed mouths and closed minds."

"Oh here comes Arthur. What are you drinking, Nancy?"

"Lemonade."

"You're about empty. How about we treat you to a Tom Collins?"

"Fine, I guess, Bill and I don't drink very much. We haven't been able to afford the costly stuff until now."

"Three Tom Collins, Arthur, and how have you been?"

"Real fine, Miss Sandy. It's a mighty pretty day, too."

"So do you guys have two and a half kids each?" asked Nancy.

"No we're still just practicing. Kids will come later. Jan's on the pill and I have an IUD. My doctor's on my case to have it removed but it's so convenient. When you get all sexed up, it's a turn off to search around for a diaphragm. When I'm ready for screwing, I want to screw. How about you, Nancy?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.