Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The following morning Sandy blinked open her eyes shortly after nine-thirty. Beside her, Bob slept on. She noticed his upper eyelids doing tiny shimmy-shakes and wondered if he dreamed about the wild times of the night before. How drastically would their lives change? Were they starting a journey that led to future problems or future fulfillment? As the intimacy with Stan and Jan became stronger, would it bind them closer together or drive a wedge through the heart of their relationship?

Her upbringing, and Jan's too, provided no cubby hole of leniency to house the activities of the past week, but it had added such excitement to their lives. They had crossed the Rubicon, like Julius Caesar, and ventured into uncharted lands. Not to fight and conquer, she hoped, but to only taste forbidden pleasures. Pleasures made that much sweeter because they reeked of sin. Fun sin. Sin that meant no harm nor sought any special gain.

Who said that sex wasn't dirty unless you did it right? They were wrong. Last night everything went perfectly with the guys and she didn't feel one bit dirty. The harmless showing of herself to the fellows at the restaurant made her juices flow. Probably because their reactions reaffirmed she was sexually attractive. Does that confirm a basic insecurity? Screw it. Like Scarlett, she would worry about all those things tomorrow. No, day after tomorrow or maybe next week. Right now she craved a big mug of coffee and her hair must be a mess.

After showering, arranging her hair and adding minimal make-up, she slipped into a sheer nightie, but covered herself with a terry cloth robe. Panties? Nah. She wasn't horny at the moment but who knew what the morning would bring? She was prepared for action but the conservative robe would keep all options available. Maybe the day would be a quiet one. Relaxation following last night's orgy. Yeah, it qualified for orgy status Surely it did. What would be everyone's reaction? It should be interesting.

Jan bounced over a little after 10:30. "My goodness you look radiant this morning," said Sandy.

"You're pretty bushy-tailed, yourself. But why the old maid's costume?"

Sandy opened her robe and Jan said, "Wow! The packaging's not too swift but the contents are dynamite."

"I didn't know what the morning after might bring, so I dressed to cover all the bases."

"You make me feel downright slutty in my red satin hostess gown."

"It's super flattering and subtly sexy like the guys asked for. What's underneath?"

"Just me. The material is thick enough to hide my goodies but with each button I undo the climate changes."

"Want coffee?"

"Yeah, I'm due for my second cup."

"Is Stan up yet?"

"He was singing in the shower when I left."

"Whew, I'm happy to hear that. Morning after second-thoughts bugged me."

"I thought about it too. But not to worry. Stan's so thrilled to be let out of the kennel and back in master status, that he gave me a whack on the fanny while I dressed and told me to get steaks for tonight."

"Bob's still in dreamland. Poor baby. He had himself quite a night. He kept telling me how great life is before we went to sleep. I don't expect any recriminations from his corner. But where do we go from here?"

"More sex. It's a fresh honeymoon."

"Can we really handle it?"

"If we're careful to keep it to ourselves. Never a word to anybody."

"Yeah, I would be so embarrassed if it got out."

"Heavens yes! But look who's come to life."

"Heavens what?" asked Bob, as he stepped into the kitchen with mussed hair, a shadowy beard and wearing a pair of blue pajama bottoms.

"Heaven help us if news of last night's shindig is ever found out."

"Oh, that, I thought I might print up some fliers and deliver them around the neighborhood. The bulletin board at the club should have one too. Make the whole world jealous as hell."

"Don't forget your mom and dad and the pastor might announce it in the church newsletter," said Sandy.

Bob yawned. "Boy that coffee smells great. Of course we'll keep it under wraps. We swingers must swing alone. Keep it strictly in the dark. Sound like a good song title?"

"Don't even joke about it," said Jan.

"Don't worry. No one will ever find out. Where's the cream?"

"In front of your nose."

"Yeah, so it is. You girls look mighty fetching. Especially Jan."

Sandy opened her robe and took it off.

"Damnation, you've made me spill my coffee. Where did you find that? It's hotter than the coffee."

"It's one of a few things we bought," said Sandy.

"Worth every nickel."

"Wait till you see how many nickels," said Jan. She undid the top two buttons of her gown.

"I don't care how many. This is what money's for."

"Hold that thought until after you pay this month's American Express bill."

Stan entered the kitchen door and stopped. He held on to the doorknob with one foot still in the air. "Thank god last night wasn't a dream. If I'm still dreaming, don't dare wake me up. You can leave, Bob. You could be the beginning of a nightmare."

Bob rubbed his whiskers and said, "Shut up until I get this coffee down and put your robe back on, Sandy. My hands are starting to shake."

"Stay as you are, Sandy," said Stan, "you've sent out a wake up call to my libido."

Jan undid another button.

Bob and Stan sat at the table. Jan took Bob's cup and added more coffee. She leaned over to return it. "Lordy, lordy," said Bob, "I never knew we had such a spectacular view in the kitchen. My compliments to the decorator."

"Or the décolletage? Thank you kind sir," said Jan.

Everyone smiled and Sandy said, "You guys have created sexpots. We're offering you a little brain candy to get the day started off right."

"Keep this page bookmarked. I'm off for a shave and shower. Don't start anything without me," said Bob as he padded out the door.

Stan said, "Maybe Bob's right. The way you're dressed or the lack of it is pretty disconcerting. Especially before breakfast."

"Is little Stannie-pooh getting an erection with his coffee?" asked Jan, while looking at Sandy with that gleam in her eyes.

Sandy said, "Jan, you are so-o-o bad. But the sun is shining, the birds are singing and Stan's got a boner started. Lookie, lookie a bulge is bulging."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.