Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

In the bathroom Jan plugged in her electric razor. "I use this on my legs. Let's see if it works elsewhere? Strip 'em off baby."

"Oh no, I'm no guinea pig. You try it first." Jan stepped out of her bikini and gingerly touched the razor to the side of her pubic hair.

"Ouch! It yanks."

"You deserved it. We need cold steel. Does Stan have a razor?"

"Yeah, but it's his pride and joy. He paid a bunch for it. We'll leave some cuttings for him to clean up. If he discovers what we used it for, he might frame it."

Sandy looked at the dark tangle of Jan's bush. "Maybe we should use scissors on it first? I seem to remember my dad doing that one time when he got rid of his beard. He said it made the shave smoother."

"Sure," Jan agreed. "I'm willing to do anything to make it work better." She produced a small pair of sissors from the vanity drawer. With a few snips, she had narrowed her triangle considerably. She extended one leg out to rest on the edge of the tub and raised the other to the vanity counter. Sandy was surprised to feel a tingle at the sight of Jan's crotch so prominently displayed.

"Now I know how my doctor feels when he gives me a pelvic," she giggled nervously.

Jan lathered herself up and handed the safety razor to Sandy. "Be gentle. Pretend it's like the first time you had sex."

"I remember; I was very gentle; I was alone at the time. Now don't move." Sandy stuck her tongue out and held it between her teeth in intense concentration. She pushed Jan's labia to the opposite side and made a slow smooth swipe to cleanly remove a strip of hair. She held the razor in the air like holding a trophy.

"One giant step for womankind! Walking on the moon's no big deal."

"Keep going. When we buy those thong bikinis, we may have to call our pussies "Baldy".

Sandy carefully made a broader swipe. "This razor's top drawer. Would Stan lend it out for legs and underarms?"

"We could make that a condition of probation."

"Turn the other way. This other side is not going to be as easy to get to since I'm right handed."

"You could specialize in left-sided pussies."

"Wait, here we go. It'll work cross-crotch." When finished, Sandy squatted down and looked carefully to survey her handiwork. "Looks even to me."

"Don't stick your nose in it. It's too short."

Sandy dropped her bottoms. She adopted the same spread eagle pose Jan had, feeling absolutely exposed. She said, "If you screw mine up. Your nose will be up my ass."

"Testy, testy! I'll be careful. Just hold real still."

"I will. One slit is plenty to take care of and tampons are pricey."

"Nasty talk. What happened to your sweet little tongue?"

"It went on a cruise Sunday night. Into what harbor, I can only guess."

"There we go. One side's as smooth as a baby's butt."

"Baby the other side too. No accidents now."

Jan finished and said, "Oh my god, I'm sorry."

"What? What?"

"Nothing. I'm just sorry it's over. That was fun."

"Whew. You scared me. But it wasn't exactly a Kodak moment."

"Stan would have thought so."

"Bob too. We married some horny bastards."

"Make that, 'rich horny bastards'."

"Whatever. Chug your 'bloody' and let's hit the pool." They arranged the lounges side by side with a small table between to hold the pitcher and the glasses. Jan provided more wedges of lime, and once the drinks were ready, they touched their glasses together in a toast.

"Here's to submissive husbands, may our reign as queens be long and absolute," said Sandy.

"Right on," said Jan as she sipped her drink. "Did you bring sun block? I'm a bit tender from the sun we got yesterday."

Sandy rummaged her beach bag and produced a pint-sized brown bottle. "Turn over and I'll do your back, but let me scoot my lounge closer so I can sit down."

As Sandy rubbed warm oil over Jan's shoulders and back, she said, "You have such smooth skin and you tan better than I. I wish my skin wasn't so fair."

"I'd trade my darker tone for your peaches and cream anytime. Oh-h-h that feels good! Rub harder like a massage. Do my legs too, and I'll pay you back."

After giving lots of attention to Jan's legs and thighs, Sandy slapped her on the behind and asked, "Want to turn over and get the full treatment?"

"God yes! I need another sip of drink first." Jan stretched out and folded a towel over her eyes to blot out the sun and rested one arm across Sandy's legs. Sandy worked oil around Jan's neck and as she poured the lotion at the top of her chest, a stream trickled down between her breasts.

"Oops, sorry. I hope it won't stain the bra."

"Let me take it off. No, you do it. I'm too relaxed to move." Sandy unhooked the front of her top and pushed the sides away. The alcohol was taking a stronger hold on both friends. That, combined with the sensuousness of Sandy's hands on her pussy had induced a feeling of wantonness in Jan. It was a delicious feeling. So, when Sandy asked, "You want me to do your boobs too? They're pretty white." It was the most natural thing in the world for her to accept the offer.

"Please. I'll do you too."

"No you won't. Remember how sensitive mine are? I'd get too turned on." Sandy circled and cupped Jan's breasts as she applied the warm oil and tweaked Jan's nipples as she finished.

"Whoa," said Jan in a slow husky voice, "I only said mine weren't super sensitive, but those pinches of yours caused a tickle, you know where."

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry unless you want me to start playing with myself right here in front of God and everyone."

"I'm the only everyone and I've never seen another girl get herself off."

"Do my legs now and let me concentrate on something else." Sandy started at her ankles and worked her way up. She had Jan spread her legs as she massaged her thighs and the heel of her right hand rubbed against Jan's cloth covered pussy. "That's so sensitive, Sandy, you'd better stop." There was no conviction in her tone.

"Okay, you're done. My turn," said Sandy. "I'm sorry, but I got a bit of lotion on your suit bottom."

"Whew. That's okay, but let my heart beat slow down, and I'd better rehook my top so my boobs don't burn. The block might not do its stuff."

Jan sat up, put on her sunglasses, and finished her drink. Sandy removed the beach covering she wore and took a long swallow of her Bloody Mary. "Got ya going, didn't I?"

"I confess. I got hot. Some places jingle my bells."

"My turn now and no slacking off! I want the full treatment." After Jan finished with Sandy's back and legs, she got a gleam in her eyes when she had Sandy turn over and remove her top. Jan started at Sandy's feet and worked northward. She was careful to only circle her breasts at first, but then oiled her hands thoroughly before attacking her nipples.

Sandy was in the same languorous state that Jan had been, so she reacted slowly. When she began to protest her breast massage, she couldn't seem to control herself enough to stop Jan. Sandy began to pant and her hips began to churn. Her head turned from side to side and Jan spied the moisture collecting at the crotch of her suit. "Oh Jan!" she cried, "You're gonna make me come!"

Jan laughed and said, "Your turn, you said. It serves you right." Sandy's chest still heaved as she sat up. "Damn I was close. If you hadn't stopped, I'd have blown my mind."

"Do you wish I hadn't stopped?"

"Oh, it's better you did. I'd have been embarrassed to death." The women's eyes met for a sobering second, before they decided they needed more to drink. Sandy took a book from her bag and Jan reached for a magazine. After a half hour or so Jan unhooked her top and turned over on her stomach before lifting the back strap up a bit to prevent an unwanted tan line. Sandy had untied her spaghetti straps from the back of her neck for the same reason.

The silence was suddenly broken by an angry whirring noise from the side of the house. It sounded like a giant bee trapped under a jar. Sandy sat up straight which allowed her bikini bra to drop down from her breasts. Jan pushed up from her prone position and turned her head toward the noise. "Oh Lord," said Jan, "it's Jimmy's weed eater. He always does the trimming before cutting the grass."

"Should we go inside?"

"I don' t see why. He's seen us in our bathing suits before."

"But not these skimpy little things."

"Getting shy on me?"

"Don't be silly. I showed my goodies to Michael before you did [when we were shopping]."

"Yes, but we may never see Michael again and Jimmy comes every week to ten days."

"You calling me chicken?"

"I didn't say that. Cluck-cluck-cluck-cluck."

"We'll see who's a chicken. I'll show him my bare boobs if you will."

"Who said anything about bare boobs?"

"Cluck-cluck-cluck, yourself then."

"Flashing strangers is one thing, but our reputations are perfect, and I'm not about to allow those prudish nerds at the country club to gossip about us."

"Accidents happen. What if our tops dropped in an ever so innocent fashion?"

"Jimmy is a hunk, albeit a young hunk. It would be a trip to rev his motor. Do you have a plan?"

"How about this? You stay on your tummy with your top apart. I'll be sitting like I am and when he gets real close, I'll accidentally spill my drink and sit up straight. My top will fall down like it just did. I'll scream like a Banshee and you can raise up to see what the commotion is about. Your breasts will be in full view and so will mine."

"Then we can act big-time embarrassed and run into the house. He won't know if he's being flashed or if he's just the luckiest yard boy in Sherman Oaks."

"Right. Let's put some lumber in his Levis.

"Lead in his toy soldier."

"Pop up his jack in the crotch."

"Wet his dip stick."

"We're more than a little tipsy you know. This is so-o-o stupid."

"It turns me on."

"Me too. You watch for him out of the corner of your eye. I'll keep my head toward you and I'll push up when you scream."

Sandy put on her sunglasses so Jimmy couldn't see her eyes. She had her drink in her left hand and the book in her right. When Jimmy reached the edge of the brick pool deck, Sandy could see the look of surprise on his face coupled with admiration. He pursed his lips to give a silent whistle.

Sandy chose that moment to glance his way and raised her glass to give a small wave. Two pieces of ice and a stream of red liquid fell on her left breast. She sprang straight up in her seat and screamed, "Aei-i-i-i-i!" Her top fell from her breasts. Jan pushed up exposing her full breasts and stayed in that position until Sandy dropped her book and put her glass back on the table.

Sandy crossed her arms across her chest while Jan grabbed her bra cups and tried to hold them in place. Sandy managed to let one boob stay uncovered and Jan's top stayed askew. "Please forgive us Jimmy!" screamed Sandy, as she bolted up and ran to the house.

"Didn't mean to embarrass," shouted Jan, as she followed Sandy. The plastic line of Jimmy's weed eater slapped whack-whack-whack against brick until he could get his mouth closed and realize the whirling cord was nowhere near the grassy edge of the deck. He shut off the engine and wiped his brow with a pocket handkerchief.

Once inside, Jan and Sandy couldn't control their laughter. "Wow that excited me," giggled Sandy.

"My motor's revving," managed Jan.

"One little flaw in our plan. Our drinks are still outside."

"How about a shooter? I need something after that."

"Pour 'em."

"Straight vodka over ice?"

"That'll do it." Drinks in hand, they slipped back to Jan's bedroom, threw their tops on a

chair and peeked through the curtains at Jimmy.

"Doesn't he look good enough to g-gobble up?" asked Jan.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.