Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

They met in the driveway (both dressed conservatively), climbed into Sandy's Lexus and headed to Renee's, the finest lingerie shop in their area. They gathered up sheer bras and panties, bikini panties, thong panties, g-string panties, teddies, peignoir sets, baby dolls and netted, window-paned stockings.

The dressing room was small and their nipples brushed and bumped against each other in the changing process, grazing each other like a vendor's stick balloons bobbing and rubbing together on a windy day. After the first few "excuse me" they paid no more attention to skin touching skin. They smoked up their credit cards with purchases and Jan chose a pair of sheer black panties to wear from the shop, while Sandy chose a pair of transparent white panties. Both left their bras off and headed to Michael's Boutique.

Michael's carried one type of female apparel. Expensive! A mature sales lady greeted them and asked what they were looking for. "Subtle and not so subtle sex," answered Jan.

The shop wasn't busy that Monday morning so they tried on tons of dresses, gowns skirts and blouses. They bought low-cuts, short skirts, mini skirts, filmy almost see-through tops, see-throughs and two outfits nearly identical. The silk jackets came to just below their hips and each had three buttons. Even with all the buttons secured the vee necks were risqué without bras. Lace camisoles complimented the outfits, if the buttons were left undone.

Earrings, bracelets and necklaces brought the total into the thousands of dollars. The sales lady excused herself and went into the back of the store to soon return with Michael himself. He fawned over both of them, spreading compliments like jam over toast. He assured them that their purchases were astute and their taste in clothes impeccable. But what about shoes? He led them up three steps to the raised balcony of the shoe section.

"We didn't see the shoe department," said Sandy.

"Yes, it's kind of lost by being above eye level. A design flaw on my part." Michael was as suave in his dress as in his manner: a pencil mustache, carnation in his lapel, hair tenderly coifed, and a silk handkerchief in his coat pocket to match the silk of his shirt. His hair was flecked with gray and he had an accent that suggested French.

After seating them with the assurance he would return with the perfect slippers to complete their ensembles, Jan whispered, "He's probably as queer as a six hundred dollar bill."

"Oh, I don't think so, but we could find out."

Jan grinned, "Our new panties, huh? Why not, we have to practice somewhere."

Sandy was helped first. She still wore her dignified skirt, but as he slipped each shoe on her stocking feet, she lifted her skirt up to better see the shoes. With each new pair her skirt drifted higher until it bunched close to her upper thighs. Jan noticed Sandy's breath quicken. Midway through the boxes he had brought out, Sandy scooted forward in her seat, which made the skirt ride farther up. She leaned over with her boobs barely touching Michael's face to pick up a pair of previously tried on shoes." Let me see these once more." When she leaned back, the back of the chair was farther away and she feigned surprise at the greater distance. "Oh," she said, and jerked to grab hold of the chair arms, letting her legs spread and her pubic mound rise to almost touch Michael's nose. She held the position for a second or two before scooting back to the rear of the chair. "Please excuse me, I misjudged where I was on the chair."

Michael's voice quivered slightly. "Perfectly all right. Many people get so engrossed with the shoes that they don't realize they have changed positions." Small beads of perspiration coated his upper lip. Jan saw the outline of his cock twitch in the confines of his pants and she had to turn her face to keep from laughing. She just coughed a little cough and turned back to see a satisfied smirk on Sandy's face.

When Jan's turn came, Sandy excused herself, saying she wanted to check out the bathing suits in the store below. About 20 minutes later Jan came down and said, "Michael may be a few minutes. I asked to try on some boots and you know the gyrations you have to go through to get those suckers on. Michael seems to have created a small wet spot near the zipper of those silk pants. Poor Michael. He asked me to send Mrs. Freeley up to gather the shoes we picked out. Found any appropriate swim suits?"

"Yeah, but I can't try any on, even over my panties. They sprung a little leak."

"Mine too. There must be something going around."

"Yeah, two exhibitionist hussies."

"I'm exhausted. Just grab a couple of bikinis. Light colors. No liners in the bras or in the crotches if they have them."

"How about the thongs."

"Not this time. I'm going to the ladies room and dry with some toilet tissue. Here's my American Express card. Get things totaled and I'll be out to sign in a minute."

When they returned home and taken their purchases to their respective houses, Sandy put on her new blue bikini threw on her beach robe and went inside Jan's back door. "Yoo-hoo, I'm here."

"Just a sec, my bra's not hooking right. It's a front loader, so it should be easy."

"Come on out. I'll help." Jan walked out bare from the waist up. Her firm breasts barely jiggling with each step.

"I think your boobs are firmer than mine."

"What makes you say that?"

"You seem to have less bounce to the ounce than I do."

"Come over to the mirror at the bar. Strip down and we'll compare."

Sandy took off her top and stood beside Jan. "Yours are a little bigger," Jan said.

"Not much if any. Let's both turn sideways and check it in the mirror." Jan stood in front of Sandy.

"Too tough to tell. Face me. Get close." With nipples lightly touching nipples, they examined each other in the mirror. Jan was a half inch taller than Sandy's five-foot- five, so Sandy's nipples brushed the under side of Jan's.

"It feels funny rubbing breasts. Look both of our nipples are starting to grow. My boobs have always been super sensitive. I let boys play inside my panties, but not under my bra unless I was prepared to let them have me," said Sandy.

"Just the opposite with me. Mine are sensitive too, but one finger on my clit and I'm a goner."

"We'd better quit this or I might have to go home and dig out my old vibrator, if I could find it."

"Just one more test," said Jan, as she cupped her hands beneath Sandy's boobs and hefted. She did the same to her own. "I can't tell any difference. You try."

Sandy lifted Jan's breasts and then her own. "Both about the same. Let's go over and walk from the door to the mirror. Fairly quickly."

Side by side walking briskly, Sandy did exhibit more breast movement. But not much.

"You've got me on firmness," said Sandy.

"Some guys like a little bounce."

"I guess, but can you believe we're checking each other out like we're doing. Before last night, neither of us would have considered it."

"That's true. Having shared husbands puts a different perspective on things, but we got screwed in more ways than one."

"How so?"

"Neither of us knows how good or bad it was."

"I assure you Bob knows how to please. You were well serviced."

"No better than Stan does, I bet."

"God, listen to us. We're nuts. Bragging how much better our husbands are when we haven't the slightest idea how they stack up."

"You know what we're talking ourselves into, don't you?"

"I guess so. How do you really feel about it?'"

"Confused. Something to put on the back burner until they've paid double dues."

"I don't want to think about sharing again just yet. Vengeance, thy name is woman, and I want my share!" Jan leaned over and kissed Sandy on the cheek, mashing their breasts together again. "What was that for?"

"To seal our bargain. We've become as close as sisters, maybe closer."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.