Best Laid Plans - Cover

Best Laid Plans

Copyright© 2004 by alma647

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The husbands of two well-to-do young couples conspire to change their prudish wives into swingers. Things really heat up when the wives accept swapping and sugest bringing a new young couple into the fun and games.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   BDSM   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Both guys snored lightly from their booze-induced sleep. Sandy rubbed her eyes and snuggled back against the warm body wrapped in the blanket beside her. After a few minutes she opened her eyes fully and tried to get her bearings. Where the hell was she? She recognized Jan's playroom or den or family room or whatever she called it and bits and pieces of the night before crept through her grogginess. She pushed herself up and, God! She realized she was naked. She remembered dancing. Dirty dancing. What had gotten into Jan and her? Maybe she and Bob could slip out before Stan and Jan woke up. She reached back and poked Bob's chest and almost said wake up. But something was wrong. Too much hair there. She sneaked a look at the warm skin behind her and her heart lurched. Stan had been holding her and he was as naked as she was. Suddenly wide-awake, she blushed pinkly and felt ashamed. What had she done? Her thighs were sticky and her pubic hair matted. Fucked! She'd had sex, but with whom? Obviously Stan. How could she have? Jan and Bob would kill her. Bob and Jan? Where were they? Two feet away, on the other side of Stan, two lumps moved under another blanket. That son of a bitch and that slut! She would fix them good! Hold on a minute, babe. Your indignation will boomerang. She was as guilty as they were. Maybe. What the hell had happened? She needed clothes. On the floor across the room in a wad she saw the blue dress. She couldn't be naked when the others woke up.

"Hi, Sandy," said Stan groggily, "I just can't do it anymore. I'm sorry but three times, especially after drinking so much, was my limit. I felt terrible when you wanted more early this morning and I couldn't deliver. Forgive me?"

"Huh? Uh, sure. Oh shit-t-t." Sandy buried her face in the blanket.

"You guys awake?" came Bob's voice. "I hope you're still not mad, Sandy. I know I shouldn't have tried so hard to pull you away from Stan, but I thought you might have second thoughts this morning. After all, I couldn't fight Jan off and at the same time keep you from hitting on Stan." Sandy didn't know whether to cry, throw a tantrum, beg forgiveness or throw up.

What she did was jump to the sound of, "Aieeeeeee!" Jan was screaming like cat being spayed without anesthetic.

"Come quiet Jan down, Sandy," yelled Bob.

Forgetting her nakedness, Sandy jumped up and rushed over to cradle Jan in her arms. She stroked Jan's hair and said, "It's all right, dear. Just relax and calm down. It looks like some weird things happened last night. But it's okay now." Sandy saw sex juices had matted Jan's pussy and her eyes thrust pitchforks at Bob.

"Hey, honey. A guy can only say no and fight off a beautiful girl for so long. Especially when his wife is sucking off his best friend." Jan had time to see everyone was naked including herself and her pussy was sore, and she was with Bob not Stan, and Stan was staring at Sandy with lust sparking in his eyes.

"Stan!" she shouted. "What did you and Bob do to us last night? You rapists!"

"Wait a minute here! You and Sandy did the strip teasing and bared your pussies and your boobs and then you went after Bob's dick and Sandy came after mine. We were drinking too much but still put up a lot of resistance. It's just that both of you are so damned beautiful and were so sexily dressed and then undressed. We couldn't stop ourselves." Jan and Sandy pulled apart and looked at each other.

"Is that what happened?" Jan asked Sandy.

"I remember us getting dressed up and dancing for the guys and I halfway remember us showing more than we should have, but after that I'm blank."

"I remember some of that too, but nothing after the dancing."

"I've never seen you two so wild," said Stan, as he stood up with his dick half hard and walked toward the bedroom. "Gotta take a leak."

Bob stood, stretched and yawned. "Me too," and followed Stan.

Sandy's nipples had been rubbing Jan's arm while talking. Neither had noticed until the guys left. Sandy pulled apart and said, "I'm totally confused. All of us are buck-naked. Whatever happened last night is so out of character for all of us. Well, at least for you and me."

"How come I'm not freaked out by being nude in front of you and Bob? Uncomfortable, but not shattered. It's crazy."

"I'm too full of conflicting feelings to think, but I want clothes. Let's go the back way to your room and get something on." Jan grabbed her white dress and Sandy picked up the blue one, covering them partially as the guys came back.

"It's a bit late for modesty," Stan said, "I'll make some coffee while you gals do whatever."

While Sandy and Jan took showers, Bob and Stan whispered in the kitchen almost dancing while making toast and coffee. "By George I think we did it, we did it, we did it," sang Stan to the tune in "My Fair Lady."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.