Magical Labyrinth - Cover

Magical Labyrinth

Copyright© 2004 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Two shy and gifted teenagers find each other as they struggle in an epic battle against an impossible adversary

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

Rebecca ran along the beach, the warm surf breaking on her left and the wind flying through her hair. She was wearing a bikini for the first time in her life, and loved the sensuous feel of the sun, sand, and wind on her body. Behind her by a dozen yards raced Robert, his feet splashing in the surf to let Rebecca hear the sound of his pursuit. Rebecca had been teasing him for several miles now, almost letting him catch her, but then pulling away with bursts of speed. Robert was being kind and running in the surf, giving her the advantage of speed.

Suddenly Rebecca couldn't bear to run away any more, though her body felt fine. She reached back and untied her bikini top and threw it at Robert, laughing as he caught it. She then sat in the sand by the ocean's edge, her smile bursting from her face and her mind offering to link.

A short time later the two were lying pressed against each other in the sand, their thoughts deeply meshed with each other. Robert felt the pain of the hymen tearing. He was surprised at the intensity of it. He didn't know that tearing her hymen would cause her such real physical pain. But he was overwhelmed by the love and joy in Rebecca's mind, how completely she ignored the discomfort and was offering her virginity to him in complete gratitude and submission. Both their minds lost their ability for words; they just shared pure emotions for the next timeless moments...

Rebecca lay by his side, smiling in laughter and wondering if the tide had carried off the bottom of her bikini. She got up with Rob and they both ran into the surf to wash the blood off his penis and her thighs. And then a thought struck her. "Robert, if I get pregnant here and have a child, where will the child go in 1200 days? There's no body on Earth for the child to return to..."

"I know. By then, we will probably be able us to reality shift an existence for him or her, but I decided not to take the chance. Within this program, neither of us are fertile. I didn't think you would mind missing your periods. But I probably should have asked you about your desires before making such an intimate design decision with your body."

"Oh, I don't mind. I'm your wife. I've gifted you my body; it belongs to you. And you're right; I won't miss my periods. Both of us are not ready for parenthood yet either. This is a perfect form of birth control! Bravo... Body design decisions... Robert, could we design ourselves with different forms, run a program where we are birds or dolphins or something?"

"Yes. We could."

"Wow! Robert, I think I'm really going to want to spend the full 1200 days here. Probably even want to come back later. Is this okay with you?"

"Oh, yes! I'm not expecting to be bored at all. This program is self generating, I'll be as surprised at the beauty as you are, as we start to explore the island."

"And it's totally safe?"

"Yep! Everything here is 100% harmless. Even the 10-meter platform will cushion you in an air bubble if you hit the water at a dangerous angle. The safety interlocks are superb!"

"Good..."

"Becky, this program will also be a good test site to practice thought-jumping from one place to another. The program has its main entrance point along the stone path between our house and the ocean. Even now, we can just think-jump to that location whenever we want. But eventually it should be possible for us to think-jump our positions to other locations on the island. Practicing this will also develop our reality shifting abilities on Earth. In time, we'll be able to thought-shift the locations of our real bodies on Earth..."

"Wow... Rob, yesterday you mentioned another island, something about thunder in paradise. You've really piqued by curiosity. What was that all about?"

"Ha! It's a surprise. Let's be sure to fully develop our ability to thought-locate ourselves within the program before we sail to the southern island. This northern island has all sorts of modern conveniences and safety interlocks. The southern island is much more primitive, some might even call it prehistoric!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.