Magical Labyrinth - Cover

Magical Labyrinth

Copyright© 2004 by hammingbyrd7

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two shy and gifted teenagers find each other as they struggle in an epic battle against an impossible adversary

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

A short time later they were ready for bed. Millie was already asleep, having learned to sleep hanging in mid-air. Over the past few days Robert and Rebecca had been adjusting to thinking of each other as their life mates, and had just been cuddling affectionately with each other before sleep. But tonight Robert could sense that Rebecca was quite sexually aroused, and they had not entered the sleeping bag. After undressing, they hugged and kissed each other quietly for a while, floating in mid-air. Then Rebecca's kisses traveled down Robert's neck and chest, and she latched on to one of his nipples. She began a soft suckle that slowly built in intensity, and as he became erect she reached down and began stroking his penis. Once he was fully erect and gasping at the pleasure, Rebecca stopped and offered her breasts to his mouth.

Robert saw the delectable breasts in front of him, highly conical in the zero gravity, with beautiful areolas and bright pink nipples swollen with Rebecca's desire. His tongue reached out and licked a nipple, and then he gave little kisses all over her breasts, along with slow licking of her nipples. When he felt Rebecca start to tremble, he latched on her and began to suckle, drawing the entire areola and engorged nipple into his mouth, setting up a strong rhythm to drain her breast of its imaginary milk. Rebecca shuddered as she felt her stiff nipple sliding high up along the roof of his mouth, and then gasped as his hand began stroking her pubic fur. Within minutes, her desire for copulation began to feel overpowering...

"Mount me, mount me now!" she whispered in a fierce hiss. Rebecca turned her body away from him, spreading her legs and wiggling her rump at him. "Lie along my back. That's right. Now, grab my hipbones with both your hands, lock my hips into yours. This way I won't bounce away from you on your down-strokes. Oh, this feels so sexy! I can see your penis hanging between my legs. I love how exposed and eager your penis head looks! Let me guide it with my hand..."

Rebecca started to slide the penis head up and down along the length of her labia, thrusting her hips back into Robert as she stroked her clitoris with it. She could feel Robert's deep tension and desire to penetrate, and she playfully teased him a bit before finally inserting the penis into her vaginal entrance. Robert took over with a firm thrust, pulling her hips into his groin and quickly sheathing his penis. He then began a quick full stroke, deeply penetrating her with his swinging hips while locking her hipbones to his own. Rebecca loved her submissive position and she panted with the pleasure of the mating.

Rebecca's mind was drifting in the intense pleasure, feeling her body building to an intense orgasm. Then she felt Robert shudder and release his sperm with slow deep thrusts, depositing his semen against her cervix on the deepest parts of his strokes. Then he shuddered again, was still for a moment, and then softly began to kiss her neck.

Rebecca felt very strange, completely fulfilled that her body had brought Robert to orgasm, but as she felt the penis softening within her, she also felt frustrated by the lack of the release of her own sexual tension. Then she heard Robert whispering in her ear.

"I'm sorry I didn't wait for you. My urge to inseminate overpowered me. Let me explore, play with you..."

Robert uncoupled and Rebecca brought her legs together, the two still floating in mid-air. Then Rebecca felt soft kisses covering her buttocks and the backs of her thighs, while Robert's hand returned to caressing her pubic. He was very gentle at first, but then his fingers slowly began to insist on access to her labia, and Rebecca parted her legs in invitation to this welcome guest.

Rebecca began breathing with a ragged gasps as her sex was fondled from both directions. Robert's fingers were sliding up and down her labia, exploring her hooded folds for her clitoris, while his lips found her open vagina and he began to suckle his semen out of her. The simulation was exquisite, building upon itself until Rebecca arched her back in orgasm, feeling awash in the pulsing release of her clitoris and the sexiness of Robert suckling his semen and her lubrication from her vagina.

A moment later she turned and hugged him, and after a moment asked, "How are you feeling?"

"So happy I feel like bursting... I'm so happy you are my wife, my life mate... You are so beautiful... And you?"

"Completely satisfied and full of hope. I'm very excited about having you as my life mate too. Usually when I masturbate I get sleepy after my orgasm, but now I'm still wide awake, relishing what you just did to my body. I'm still feeling up for more sex, something I've never felt before after cumming. Would you mind if I explore your body a bit? Or I could just pet you to sleep, nothing too sexy..."

"Wow! If you're still feeling sexy, having you explore my body sounds wildly erotic..."

"I was hoping you'd say that! I hope you don't mind being teased a bit..." Rebecca had become very adept in maneuvering in free fall, and in a few seconds she reverse-mounted Robert, her head inches from his penis and offering him a delightful close-up view on her pubic. Keeping her legs open to maintain his visual arousal, her tongue descended onto the shaft of his penis and she playfully began to clean the semen and vaginal lubrication from it. By the time it was clean, she had excited Robert into a semi-erection, his body still very relaxed. But then she slurped his penis into her mouth and began a rhythmic suckle, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head in a teasing game of over- stimulation. Robert was fully erect within seconds, and his tense body began trying to set up a thrust rhythm into her mouth. As part of her tease, Rebecca swung her body in mid- air, allowing the penis to pop out of her mouth, and at the end of her pivot she attached her mouth to his scrotum with a suction lock.

Robert gasped at the loss of penile friction and the new sensations coming from his sac. Rebecca had aligned her body with his, invisible unless he looked down, with her head between his thighs and her hands with strong grips on both his knees, pushing them apart to give Rebecca a dominating position and forced access to his testicles. Robert submitted to the position in playful delight. In love and complete trust he allowed Rebecca to control him in this most vulnerable state.

Rebecca broke her suction lock and began to lick his scrotum. She was gentle at first, her soft tongue exploring the skin surface like a feather, while she closely monitored Robert's breathing in an attempt to understand what she was doing to him. She was fascinated to find that his breathing slowed, and that his penis began to soften as she continued the gentle exploration. "Ah, my beloved mate," she thought. "You allow me to control your arousal. This is a great power I have over you. I can drive you to a peak of sexual urgency or put you to sleep, whatever my whim desires. This is so fascinating..."

Rebecca decided to get a bit aggressive with Robert's sac, in order to drive him back to sexual arousal. She grabbed his penis in order to monitor his sexual desire, and then began to penetrate his scrotum with her tongue, somewhat gently at first, but soon picking up the tempo. She pushed her tongue deeply into the sac, fondling his testes with long wet licks, and tracing the tubular connections right to the top roof of the scrotal sac.

She was bewildered and utterly fascinated with the result. She knew how sensitive males were to pain in their scrotums, and she was trying to be very careful and was ready to stop at the first hint of pain. But the hint never came. Robert's body remained totally relaxed, and his penis only slightly erect. "I don't understand what I'm doing at all... I expected either a threshold of pain or full arousal. He could never relax me by penetrating my labia like this... This is so fascinating... What am I doing to him? How far can I push this? Hang on Robert! I'm about to go exploring! I want to see if there's a pain threshold here, I won't cross over it for more than a second..."

With her tongue deeply penetrating his scrotum and separating his testes, Rebecca opened her mouth wide and engulfed one of the testes, holding it between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Then she closed her lips and began to suckle it, rolling it with her tongue and sucking it to the back of her throat. She ran her tongue along the tubular epididymis from his testis to the roof of his scrotal sac. She expected Robert to begin to stress, but his reaction was completely different. His entire body began to quiver, but was still totally relaxed, his penis wilting to complete softness. Rebecca was shocked both by his body reaction, and how much she enjoyed holding his totally flaccid penis.

"It's a display of complete trust," she thought. "No need to fear a limp penis with his girl. No fear of scrotal damage... Would I be capable of this? Maybe not. He has completely accepted me as his wife... as his wife... as his wife!" Tears started to flow from her eyes. She unlocked the testis from her mouth, lovingly kissing his sac for a moment, and then decided to continue her exploration. After spreading his buttocks with her fingers just behind the scrotum, she placed her tongue deep into the parted fold and began to lap his anus.

Robert sighed at the pleasure. Rebecca lapped with a dry tongue for a while, but then added moisture as the minutes passed. She could feel the anus dilate with her tongue under the intense stimulation, and after a moment's thought began to penetrate tiny opening with her tongue, finding it deeply arousing how the anus would grip her tongue at first, but then relax and allow penetration when she suckled the anus into her mouth with her lips. Robert's penis swelled within her hand, but stayed below a full erection. His breathing was so deep and slow she started to wonder if she had put him to sleep. "I have such wondrous control," she thought. "He is so sweet to let me control him like this! I love him so much!"

Rebecca lightly lifted her tongue from his anus. "Asleep?" she whispered.

Robert opened his eyes. "No. Just drifting. You put my body into states I didn't know it had. I feel... so sexy! So relaxed! I love you so much Rebecca! And I think you are playing my body like a violin... You wonderfully sexy musician... I'm so relaxed I can barely talk..."

Rebecca turned and hugged Robert, kissed his throat and then his nipple. A small lick turned into a gentle suckle, and she thought he would drift off. But the suckle produced an unexpected effect for her, she felt his penis in her hand stiffen to full erection as she suckled his nipple. "This is so interesting!" she thought. "In some ways we are alike, in some ways so different. I can put him to sleep by suckling his scrotum! He could never do that to me... But wait! What's the female equivalent of a scrotum? Perhaps I don't have the right model... Ah, I should let him rest..."

"Robert, do you want to sleep?"

"Almost... Can I explore you a bit first?"

"Oh sure! I'd love it!"

Robert turned and lay by Rebecca's side, kissing her while petting the small of her back. Rebecca was just beginning to relax and enjoy the affection when he smiled mischievously and bent down and lightly bit her nipple. Rebecca gasped as her body was hit with something that felt like a small electric jolt. Then Robert reached over and licked and briefly suckled the nipple on her other breast, releasing it just as the nipple started to expand into his mouth. Switching back and forth, he soon had both her nipples fully erect and begging. Rebecca was aching for a prolonged suckle. He then turned and ignored her breasts completely, running his nose against and gently kissing the instep of her left foot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.