Family Things

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: It had been a tough semester and I was glad to be home. I had missed my twin brother Tommy even though we were poles apart. I missed our little sister too not that she so little now of course. She was always this scrawny little thing with stick like arms and legs with horrible bony knees; now look at her with all her graceful curves.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   .

It had been a tough semester and I was glad to be home. I had missed my twin brother Tommy even though we were poles apart. I missed our little sister too not that she so little now of course. She was always this scrawny little thing with stick like arms and legs with horrible bony knees; now look at her with all her graceful curves.

"How's it going twin," Tommy said slapping me on the back.

"Tough little brother," I said.

I've always called him my little brother for he was born fifty-nine minutes after me.

"You don't know what tough is until you've worked a twelve hour shift," he laughed. "All you do is party and screw those co-ed's."

"I wish," I said, "but talking about having a party I've been here ten minutes and nobody's offered me a drink yet."

"Sorry," he said and went off to find a beer for me.

"Where's Trish?" I asked.

"She's got a job down the market," he explained, "Saving up for her college fees."

"Yeah, they are tough too," I said.


By the time Trish came home we had both downed a few beers.

"Will you look at you," I said when she made her entrance.

"Billy," she shouted and ran into my arms.

As I've said before she was all now womanly curves and it was nice to feel her up against my chest.

More beer flowed and by ten I was out of it. All that beer and the long drive home had taken its toll."

"I'm off to bed," I said, "See you all in the morning."

I had two weeks before the next semester started and I planned to get plenty of sack time in. Despite being so tired I couldn't just drop off so I lay there listening to the old house creak; it was a happy sound. Then I heard something that wasn't just the house creaking but bedsprings. There was nobody in the hours but my twin, Trish and I so what the fuck, I thought.

Trish's room was the first one next to the bathroom with Tommy's and mine at the end of the corridor. I open my door and stood there in the darkness; the sound was coming from Trish's room. It looked like she was having some fun with herself, well why not, we all do at some time. I went back to bed with a smile on my face and a boner in my pants.

"Down boy," I whispered to myself, "she's your sister."

But the thought of her playing with herself had gotten to me. Soon after the noise stopped so I turned over and settled down again. I was just drifting off when I heard a door opening and light footsteps passing my door. Then my brother's door opened and closed.

"What the fuck," I whispered.

Either Trish was in my brother's room after whacking herself off or, well she hadn't been whacking off at all but Tommy was keeping her warm at nights. I kept an ear out but no other sounds came to me and at last I slept.

I had a lot to think about, not that I blamed my siblings from doing whatever they were doing for after the accident when our parents had died, I'm sure they needed all the comfort they could get.

"Morning Twin," said Tommy next morning when I did finally get up.

"Morning," but there was nothing good about it for after twelve hour sleep I felt dreadful.

"If you're up to it we'll have a few friends around tonight," he said, "celebrate your homecoming."

"Sure," I groaned.

"I'll invite a few girlies for you to molest too," he laughed.

"Sound fun," I said.

"I've already asked Trish to find some for us," he said.

By the evening I was feeling much better, mostly because I had a pretty girl in my arms and I had downed a few beers. Trish I notice looked smashing and she too was knocking back the beers.

My midnight I managed to lose my squeeze somehow and I was now thinking about bed.

"Lets leave the mess until tomorrow," suggested Trish, after the last guest had left.

"Sure," I agreed and headed for my bed.


I was almost asleep when my door creaked open and for a split second I froze in fright.

"Tommy," whispered Trish.

I was just about to say she was in the wrong room when I heard my door close and the floor boards creak as she walked towards my bed.

"I'm cold and I want a hug," she whispered.

"Sure," I whispered back.

She climbed into my bed and I wasn't at all surprised she was cold for she was naked.

"Mmm, you're lovely and warm," she said and snuggled up against me.

Well my six inches became predictably hard despite her being my sister.

"Is that for me," she giggled softly.

She straddled me and my cock just disappeared deep inside her.

"God I love your cock," she giggled.

The bed creaked as we moved together.

"Shoosh not so loud or we'll wake Billy," she whispered.

My hands moved over her beautiful body, her tits were especial fine, high and proud.

"God, fuck me hard brother," she groaned. "Fill me with your spunk."

It was very easy thing to do; I slept then and when I awoke she was gone.

It was early Sunday evening before I saw her again. She knocked on my bedroom door and asked to come in.

"I came in here last night didn't I?" she said her eyes staring at the floor at her feet.

"Yes," I said.

"Oh god," she murmured.

"Hey it fine, ok?" I re-assured.

"I didn't want you to find out about Tommy and me," she said and I could see a tear in her eye.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.