Runaway
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Meet Mike, a good man in a bad position who must now make a choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex  

Becky, Patty, and Dawn had grown quite close to one another. At first I had been scared that either Patty or Dawn would slip up and mention just how they met me to Becky; but the more I thought about that, the more I became convinced that Becky deserved to know the truth. After all I had asked Patty and Dawn if they were certain that they wanted to live with a killer - shouldn't Becky be allowed to make that decision as well? Then there was the fact that she didn't really know about how her brother Rob had been murdered. Maybe I should tell Becky, Maureen, and Pops; but then again - maybe I shouldn't. What would it do to them? They were just starting to accept things and deal with them; did I really have a right to re-open their wounds?

To say I was getting quite confused about it all would be the understatement of the century! I couldn't really decide either way just yet; as it turned out I didn't need to. The Wizard's visit to the White House and the abounding stories of Dragon sightings and their heroic actions became the exciting topics of conversation in our home and around the globe. The news programs were popular once again, fueled by the intense public interest in the Dragons and their Wizard friend. After all Dragons and Wizards were the stuff of legends and myths. They were a part of the stories we were told in our childhood or had perhaps read with great fascination as a way of escaping reality for a time; but now it seemed that the distinction between myth and reality was blurring.


When I stopped into the office to check on my projects for the first time in several months, I found that they had learned how to adequately cope without me being there. Brian, my boss, was happy to see me and asked how things were going. We shot the shit for a while over lunch and then I just came out and asked him "Brian, if I didn't come back - would you folks be able to keep things going alright?"

"I don't think we'll have that easy of a time of it, but if that's what you need to do Mike, we'll find a way to get along. I saw what happened to you when Sarah died. I can't imagine that losing more of your family has been easy on you. You do what you need to big guy. We'll find someone else to drive crazy with our weird projects and strange requests - but I doubt we find anyone who could hold a candle to you Mike. We'll probably have to hire a couple of people to handle your job," Brian said.

As we walked back to the office Brian told me more about what was happening in his life as well as with some of my other friends at work. When we reached the office building and were ready to part ways again he said "You take care of yourself big guy and don't make yourself too scarce. I'm gonna miss you Mike."

I hadn't really wanted to quit my job; but I felt I needed to continue being there for Pops and Maureen as well as my three lovelies.


I figured Pops still had at least another few good years left in him as long as we could make certain that he had the best of medical care and I wanted to make those years as enjoyable for him and Maureen as possible.

Pops had worked hard all of his life, and while he had done pretty well for his family, he and Maureen had never really had a chance to do very much in the way of sightseeing. I wanted to change that if I could; but I knew I'd have to work within Pops physical limitations. He really perked up when we started to plan a family vacation. Maureen seemed pretty happy about it as well and it didn't take all that long before we'd come up with quite a list of places everyone wanted to see. Some of the places we ended up ruling out because of the time of year and others because it would be hard for Pops to enjoy with his somewhat limited mobility. He was pretty sure he could handle flying; but not for any really long flights.

I ended up chartering a Gulf Stream V to take us Arizona. The plane had a roomier bathroom than you'd find on a commercial flight and Pops did alright with it and the rest of the accommodations. He still needed some help, but without a lot of other passengers to get nosy about his condition or impatient about how long he took using the facilities, he was able to muddle through without any real embarrassment.

Pops body might not have been working as well as it used to, but his mind was as sharp as ever and he was able to communicate without any problems. He seemed to enjoy the flight a great deal much to my relief. To make things easier for us, we landed at Deer Valley airport on the northern end of Phoenix. The aircraft we had flown was probably just about the biggest kind of plane the midsize airport could handle. Two golf cart like vehicles met us on the tarmac courtesy of the charter service. They took us and our luggage to a limousine. Once we were all on board we headed for the Phoenician Resort. The plan for our vacation was to do the traveling in manageable chunks stopping to rest for a few days between each leg of our journey.

They say that money can't buy happiness - and they're probably right about that; but I was happy to see my money bringing enjoyment to my family members. The Phoenician has four "Presidential" suites. I had managed to snag one and the four thousand square feet of luxury was worth every dime. We had room for everyone to be comfortable in the suite or out on its large private balcony. The beautiful surroundings were a delight to behold and we truly enjoyed our week stay in "The Valley of the Sun" due in a large part to the wonderful treatment we received courtesy of the Phoenician's staff.

I used the same charter service again, though on a smaller aircraft, to fly us all up to Flagstaff. Once there we rented a large SUV that would comfortably seat all of us and have enough space for our luggage. We drove the short distance to the Grand Canyon where I had made lodging arrangements for us at the Xanterra resort within the park itself. We were able to secure two of their "Western Cabins" giving us more than enough room.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.