Runaway - Cover

Runaway

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Meet Mike, a good man in a bad position who must now make a choice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Harem   Oral Sex  

I'd been laying low for two weeks and things were going pretty well as far as I could tell. Dawn, Patty, and I were getting along quite well it seemed and I wanted to go on a vacation. I called my employer and found that he had settled down quite a bit since my last call.

"Mike, I'm sorry about our last conversation. They say you can't take back words, but I sure wish I could. I was thoughtless and insensitive when my best employee needed me most. I should have been a friend; but I was too busy worrying about deadlines instead of the person who's worked so hard to help me meet many of them in the past.

I don't expect my realizing it after the fact makes it any easier for you; but I am sorry Mike."

I asked Brian, my boss, how things were going in my absence and he told me it was harder and slower to get things done but that they were managing alright and to take as much time as I needed. Well! That is a real change!

We locked up the "cabin" and headed back to the city. I wanted to let the girls get their medical checkups, passport paperwork, and other things taken care of. I also wanted to visit with Sarah's mom and dad before I left on my vacation. They were happy to see me and we had a nice visit; but I could tell that the loss of their son was really hurting them and we all shed a few tears during our visit.

I went to the bank and stunned the teller when I asked for fifty thousand dollars in travelers checks. Suddenly the bank manager, someone who'd never shown an interest in me before, was very concerned and wanted to make sure that everything was alright. I was kind of pissed about the whole thing to be sure; but I just let them verify who I was and then completed my transactions.

I picked up my mail from the post office and leafed through it, quickly eliminating the junk mail from the stack. Next I stopped in at the house and checked to see that things were in order for an extended vacation. I decided I'd better deal with the slightly rancid milk and other perishables now, instead of arriving back to a really yucked up mess later. I called my sister-in-law and asked her if she'd mind checking in on the place about twice a week or so. Becky's reply gave me an even better alternative. She told me that she wanted a little space of her own and was feeling pretty stifled living with mom and dad again after having been on her own for two years.

Now Becky, like her siblings, was a very level headed person. I knew that she wouldn't take advantage of me or ruin my things, so I told her she could just move in and we'd figure something out when I got back. That would give her at least a few months of breathing space before she had to figure out something more permanent. I already had an arrangement with my neighbors closest to the "cabin" and had been relying on them for several years to take an occasional look in on the place.

With family seen to and the house now looked after, I was ready to head out on my vacation.

I'd unloaded the weapons from the back of the van and stored them and the electronics in a vault I'd had built into the basement of the "cabin". Now I used the van as a trade-in and purchased a late model Toyota Camry for Becky to use. Her used car was in fact really used! Rob and I had made it a habit to take care of her oil changes and maintenance and since I wasn't going to be around for a while I wanted her driving something with a lot less wear and tear on it.

I pulled out my luggage and took a good look at it. I'd been using the same luggage for almost fifteen years now and to tell the truth it was looking pretty ragged. Knowing that the girls were going to need some luggage anyway, I decided we'd all go shopping for things we would need. Yeah! I know! I was going to take two girls shopping and probably would end up being dragged into store after store to look at all kinds of things. Oh well! Just seeing them smile would make it all worth while.


I survived the shopping trip. The girls had their paperwork in order. Becky was ecstatic about the car and a place she could call her own, at least for a while anyway. My bills were set to be paid electronically and I was taking my laptop so I could handle anything unexpected. My mental check list seemed to be mostly complete. Of course, since I was already sitting in first class with my two lovely and excited companions while waiting for our plane to take off, I guess it was a little late to be reviewing things now anyway.

The flight was fairly uneventful - for me anyway. For the two young ladies who had never been out of the country and only traveled by plane once each prior to this flight, it was a terribly interesting experience! First class to London is usually full; but this time there were only two other passengers in the section. Both girls wanted a window seat and I wanted an aisle seat and some extra room to stretch my legs so we took the first two rows of seats on the right side of the aircraft. Dawn sat to my right and Patty sat in the window seat of the row behind us. Twice during the trip, the girls switched positions and alternated who was sitting behind me.

We landed at Heathrow just before nine in the evening. I had secured a nice suite of rooms at the Ritz Carlton London. The girls both moved around the place with expressions of awe on their faces. It was very opulent and luxurious, and though I wouldn't have been able to afford it before and probably wouldn't spend money like this very often, I figured they deserved the very best on their first trip to London. We had been going to bed an hour earlier each night for the past four days and getting up one hour earlier each morning. This paid off nicely since we were now able to go to bed without any problem.

Anytime I thought about how the large amount of money I now controlled in the Swiss banks was obtained mostly by the mistreatment and abuse of young girls and the sale of drugs I had mixed emotions. In a way I was almost hesitant to make use of it; but in another way I was just happy to have rid the world of scum like the Torch and the corrupt police officers willing to receive his bribes. I knew I'd make better use of it than any of them would have and I reasoned if anyone has a right to be spoiled it should be these two girls and others like them who had suffered at the hands of the Torch and his crew.

I'd bought several fitted dresses for both of the girls and taken them to the beauty parlor and as a special treat bought each of them a session at a nice spa where they received a massage, some sort of facial treatment, and had their nails done. They found shoes, undergarments, and swimwear they liked as well during the shopping trip I'd forced myself to endure and I'd purchased a few items for the trip as well.

I don't like suits to much, but a good pair of slacks and a nicely tailored shirt are quite acceptable. With my physique I pretty much have to get my dress shirts tailored anyway or they fit like an oversized tent. My shoulders are broad and my biceps are large. I've always been a bit of a body builder, though I don't shave off my body hair. That classic V profile just seems to require a tailored shirt. Anyway, before our trip, I'd had several shirts made and while I was at it bought a half a dozen new pairs of dress slacks and two pairs of dress shoes. The rest of my clothing was composed of jeans and Dockers along with polo shirts and comfortable shoes. Now that we were here in London at the Ritz, the girls were finally beginning to understand why I'd insisted on the expensive clothing I'd bought for them.

The girls had taken to sleeping with me in the nude at my cabin and I'd only selected the suite for the space and opulence and not really for the extra bedroom it provided. I'd not pressed, coerced, or attempted to seduce the girls in anyway; but now that they knew how I cared about them, they began seeking a sexual relationship with me on their own. After making certain they understood their own reasons for doing so, I was a more than willing partner. That first night in London we arrived right around bedtime and after the flight were just a bit tired; so not that much happened except for a little game of grab ass and titty fondling on my part.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.