Cape Cod Summer - Cover

Cape Cod Summer

Copyright© 2004 by CodCapers

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Story of a young man and his adventures one summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The last week of July turned out to be a very light one for business at the club. For some odd reason, a bunch of guests had canceled reservations at the hotel and the club was expecting lighter than normal traffic by members. Reservations were down for dinner for the entire week. Things had been pretty hectic all month, but service levels had been excellent, so Louise and hotel management decided to reward the staff by giving everyone a second full day off in the final week of July. It was optional, but most of the kids took advantage of it, not knowing when another break would come along. Those that didn't want the extra time off would cover any extra shifts that were needed. It worked out well. Molly and I were still on the same schedule and were again on our breakfast-dinner week, so this meant nearly three full days off for us for the week. We grinned at each other mischievously when we saw the schedule.

While my brain wondered about what Molly and I could do with nearly three days off, she reminded me that her roommate from college was scheduled for a visit. My heart sank a little thinking that we'd have to entertain her on our extra days off and wouldn't have any time together.

Keiko was actually a great person. She was nearly the same age as Molly, having turned 21 about a month previous, and extremely attractive. At about 5'4", she was petite, but had ample breasts and a round firm butt. Her father was Native American and her mother was Japanese which gave her wildly exotic features with raven black hair and beautiful eyes. Her parents had met while her father was stationed in Japan. Her dad was "career" military. Molly and Keiko had been roommates since freshman year and would be moving out of the dorms together and sharing the same apartment in the fall. They got along great and had hit it off right away despite their wildly different backgrounds. Molly was the local kid from Boston and Keiko had been all over the world as her dad had been deployed in various places from Texas, to Japan, to Germany and the Middle East. He was currently working in Washington, D.C., having been promoted to colonel the year before and riding a desk job in intelligence for a while. Keiko had decided on Boston College and gotten a full scholarship. Smart lady.

Molly, Keiko, and I had hung out together during my weekend stay with Molly last October but had disappeared at night, giving Molly and I the dorm room to ourselves. She had stayed with some friends off-campus and had been super-cool about getting kicked out of the dorm. We had a lot of fun when we went out together and she had great stories to tell from her time as a self-described "Army brat".

Keiko was due to arrive in the morning of our last breakfast shift before our mini-vacation. We planned to head for the beach during the day and then get cleaned up and take it from there. The Barnstable County Fair was running as it did every year the last week in July and we figured that would be a fun -- if not goofy -- way for the three of us to spend some time together. The fair was your typical county fair with livestock exhibits, live shows, food, and a carnival midway. Each year, fair organizers would bring in several former "big name" entertainers over the course of the week, but it was usually folks whose hit songs had been twenty years in the past or bands which would fondly be called one-hit-wonders. Nevertheless, it was usually a fun time and the rides were sometimes pretty good.

The breakfast shift dragged and Molly seemed particularly anxious for it to be over. We were both working the buffet line, so that helped the morning have a little more excitement. We did a good job distracting each other's attention from the boredom when the situation presented itself, which it did a few times as we passed in the hallway or kitchen. Molly nearly flew out the door when we completed our final clean-up and tossed her bike into my truck. We headed for her house and as we pulled up, Keiko's car was already in the driveway. We were both still wearing our work get-ups when Keiko met us at the door, smiling broadly. Molly and she shared a long hug and then, much to my surprise, Keiko jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug, wrapping her arms around my neck. She also planted a quick kiss right on my lips. It wasn't a terribly heated kiss, but I was surprised that she would kiss me on the lips right in front of Molly. Molly smiled as Keiko dropped to the ground and the two shared a look that went right over my head.

"How's things, kitten?" Molly asked as we strolled inside.

'Kitten?', I thought. I hadn't heard that nickname during my visit in October.

"Good. Summer's been a bit boring so far, but I've been looking forward to this vacation for weeks. I hope you won't disappoint me," she smiled, addressing me for some reason.

"I think you'll enjoy it," Molly offered, and the two shared another look.

Molly outlined our plans for the beach and the fair for today and then sprung the news on the both of us that her father suggested we take out the sailboat again -- even overnight if we wanted to -- given that we had the extra day off. Keiko loved the idea and I smiled and nodded at the plan. Memories of my last boat trip with Molly sprang into my head, but I quickly shoved them aside, knowing that we wouldn't have much time alone together for a repeat performance. It would be fun to take the boat out again, though, and the weather was supposed to be fabulous for the next several days.

Keiko and Molly headed to her room to get changed for the beach and I used a downstairs bathroom to do the same. I had packed a duffel bag with clothes for most of the activities I thought we might be doing so that I wouldn't have to run home after the beach to get ready for the evening. I was ready quickly and sat out by the pool waiting for Molly and Keiko. They arrived shortly, giggling like two teenagers at some shared joke or story, and we headed for the beach. Both of them looked great. Molly was in an emerald green bikini that showed off her assets well. Keiko had a yellow bikini that contrasted nicely with her tan and natural skin tones. Her frame, although small, was well-proportioned and she had a fine body, a near equal of Molly's, but on a slightly smaller frame. I smiled as I headed off to the beach with these two gorgeous ladies.

We decided to stay at the private beach in front of Molly's house so that we could swim in the pool if it got hot. The wind was blowing in from the south directly off the Sound and that tended to bring in a lot of seaweed. It also made the water warmer to swim in, but that was offset by the somewhat murky water and swimming in seaweed wasn't as nice as Molly's pristine pool. We decided to sun ourselves down by the water and enjoy the sea breeze, but headed up to the pool when we wanted to swim. I mostly dozed all day while Molly and Keiko caught up with their lives. Molly was wearing the earrings that I had given her for her birthday and Keiko complimented me on my selection, but mostly the ladies just talked to each other and I enjoyed the day and just watching the two of them.

We had lunch as Molly's house, her mother having fixed us a few sandwiches and putting out several different pasta and potato salads. The meal was excellent and I snoozed again by the pool for a while after lunch, my belly full and the sun warming me nicely.

A splash of water from the pool woke me.

"Come on in, sleepyhead," Molly said, a mock scolding expression on her face.

I had gotten pretty warm from sunbathing, so I dove in and joined the ladies.

Molly swam over and kissed me and then reached into my swimsuit under the water for a few minutes while we kissed. Then, without warning, she smiled and swam off, leaving me mostly hard and a little flushed. She said something I couldn't hear to Keiko and they giggled again. I swam until I was a little more presentable, climbed out, and flopped onto a chaise, not even bothering to towel off. The two friends were still giggling as I drifted off to sleep again.

I woke up after about a half-hour nap with Molly straddling me. She was wet from the pool and her hair dripping on me woke me up. The water was warm, but still a surprise. She bent down and kissed me some more and once again began to fondle me, this time through my suit. It had the same affect, though, and I started to harden, heedless of the fact that her mother was probably inside the house and Keiko was likely somewhere poolside. Once again, she kissed and groped me enough to get me uncomfortable and then got up. I groaned.

"I'm heading inside to get cleaned up," Molly announced. "You coming, kitten?"

"You sure you're... done, Molly?" Keiko asked, noting my shorts tented uncomfortably.

I sat up a bit and adjusted so that the bulge wasn't so noticeable and must have blushed at least three shades of red.

"Oh... yeah... ," Molly smiled looking at me over her shoulder. "I'll take care of him soon enough."

I grumbled again muttering "Tease..." under my breath as the ladies skipped off into the house, giggling again. I was starting to hate all this girl talk if it was coming at my expense.

I got my duffel and used the downstairs guest bathroom to clean up and change. Molly's folks had a great outside shower at poolside, but her mother was puttering around the house and I wasn't comfortable walking through the house with just a towel wrapped around me in order to use it. I was showered and dressed quickly and knew I would have to wait a while for the ladies, so I sat in the living room and waited patiently, watching a few sports highlights on the big screen TV.

Although the wait was long, the end result was worth it. When the ladies came downstairs, they looked fabulous. Molly was wearing a white, flower-print sundress with spaghetti straps and a "V" neckline that showed off quite a bit of cleavage. The dress was thigh-length and form-fitting, showing off her shapely body and tanned legs. She wore (and needed) very little make-up, but had obviously spent a little extra time on it. Her beautiful auburn hair was pulled back a bit and held in place with a thin headband which kept her hair behind her ears. Keiko was in an emerald green, sundress of similar style, although it was just a touch longer. It was just as form-fitting, however, and framed her figure nicely. Her breasts were smaller than Molly's -- just by a little -- and she was still showing plenty of her own cleavage. Both were wearing white tennis shoes. The ladies did pirouettes as they reached the bottom of the staircase and I smiled at each of them and nodded approvingly.

"Both of you look lovely," I said reaching out to hug and kiss Molly. "You're going to be the prettiest things at the fair."

Molly hugged me back and smiled at Keiko, "He's such a charmer. Ready to go?"

We all piled into my pickup and headed for the fairgrounds. It was about a half-hour ride, so we just talked and listened to music to pass the time. Molly sat in the middle, practically on my lap and would occasionally run her hands down my thighs or arm as I drove. The traffic was pretty light getting into the fairgrounds, which was unusual from my past experience and we were guided into a nearby parking lot quickly. As we exited the truck and headed for the fairgrounds, each lady took one of my arms and we strolled across the parking lot and street arm-in-arm. I looked to Molly for a reaction and she just looked at Keiko and smiled.

We paid for our tickets and headed for the exhibit section of the fair. There were a lot of kids on the rides so we thought we'd wait until later when it was a little quieter to enjoy the goofiness of the midway. We walked everywhere arm-in-arm and I smiled broadly whenever I noticed a guy giving the ladies an extra look. I even got a few glares from guys wondering how I was lucky enough to have a gorgeous woman on either arm. I just smiled as we made our way through the livestock exhibits, showcase halls, and concert areas. The big attraction that night was going to be The Temptations. I was sure my parents would have loved it, and while I enjoyed "oldies" music it wasn't my favorite. The ladies decided it would be fun to watch for a while, but we were all hungry so we headed for the midway again and pigged out on all sort of junk food and fair fare. Smothered sausage sandwiches, waffle fries, fried dough and pizza were just a few of the things we tried. As the three of us grabbed our stomachs after too much greasy food, the concert sounded like a great idea before we headed for the "Twister" and other midway rides.

We got to the largest concert area just as the show started and found a place to sit. The crowd was really into the show and the performers were actually great. I was pretty sure most of them weren't original Temptations, but the crowd didn't seem to mind. Much to my surprise, both Molly and Keiko were really into the music, too, and were up dancing around, mostly with each other. Watching the two dancing to the music was a better show than the performers on stage and they would occasionally drag me to my feet to join them. I liked watching better than dancing, but as we danced, Molly would often rub up against me or grab me in fun places. Much to my surprise, Keiko would follow suit and Molly seemed to enjoy the show. I went along and the jealous looks from other guys around us in the crowd continued, much to my delight. I would just shrug my shoulders and smile. The concert ended with two of the band's big hits, "Just My Imagination" and "My Girl", and with everyone singing and dancing along, Molly and Keiko were having a blast. I thought it was a particularly appropriate way to end the show, but wished it was "My Girls", instead.

After the show, we made our way back over to the midway and grabbed a whole bunch of ride tickets. We started with some of the tamer rides giving our stomachs a little bit longer to settle down from the greasy dinner we had eaten. When we all agreed we felt fine, we headed for some of the "wilder" rides. Of course, at a county fair, wild is still fairly mild, but we hit the bumper cars and knocked each other silly a few times. We moved up to one of those giant swinging Viking ship rides next. After that, it was on to the Twister and Cannonball rides.

Taking a break from the rides we played a few carnival games. I got really lucky with one of the games and managed to win both of my "dates" a fairly large stuffed animal prize. I got kisses from both of them for my efforts. Keiko's kiss was a little more heated than I had expected for a simple teddy bear prize, but Molly just smiled and gave me a matching kiss. Either my brain was still a little fuzzy from "The Scrambler" or something was once again going on that I was slow to catch on about.

Just before closing, we all decided that we wanted to go on the ferris wheel. We had just enough tickets to get the three of us on, but the ride operator would only allow two people in each car. Keiko got in her car just ahead of us. As Molly and I boarded our car, Molly beckoned the ride operator over and whispered something in his ear. He smiled -- a gap-toothed smile -- and nodded.

"What was THAT about?" I asked as Molly hopped in and the operator latched the door.

A "who me?" look and a smile was all I got for an answer.

As the wheel slowly went up Molly turned to me and kissed me passionately, driving her tongue into my mouth and biting gently on my lips. She groaned as I reached up and began to fondle her breasts through her sundress. The material was light and she wasn't wearing a bra. I felt her nipples harden immediately under my touch and she let out a soft moan as her mouth continued to press hungrily against mine.

When our car was about halfway up to the top of the wheel, Molly stood gingerly, reached up under her dress and slid her panties off. She rolled them into a neat ball and stuffed them into the pocket of my shorts, rubbing my half-hard cock through the material in the process.

"What are you do... ," I started to ask, but she planted her lips on mine again and pressed her chest into mine. She reached for the button of my shorts and after releasing it, she slowly -- almost painfully slowly -- lowered my zipper. My cock was at full attention now and straining against my boxers for release, but my mind was racing. Someone was sure to see us and I began to protest again as she lowered the band of my underwear enough to allow my erection to spring free.

"Someone will... unnhhhhh... ," and I groaned as Molly squatted in front of me in the small car and took my shaft into her mouth. As I tried to enjoy the sensations of her lips on my shaft and her tongue licking the underside of my cock, my brain was fighting with my body, an argument my brain was about to lose. I suddenly realized that the shape of the car with its wide, high back was a perfect screen for our amorous activities. Only someone straining around the side of their car -- practically risking life and limb -- would be able to see what we were doing and only then if the car was on the downward side of the ride. Until we got close to the ground, we were pretty safe from prying eyes. From afar, it probably looked like I was riding alone, but I knew better and began to relax a bit as Molly continued to bathe my shaft with her lips and tongue. She looked up and smiled at me and then continued to worship my erection.

When the ride reached the top, it stopped again, as it had several times on our way up. I assumed this was meant to let more passengers on, but Molly seemed to know what was happening. At this position on the ride, no one could see us. All the other cars were below us and we were high enough that only someone with eyes like an eagle would be able to see us clearly enough to tell what we were up to. Molly took this as her cue and stood up. She turned around, lifted the hem of her dress, and proceeded to drive herself down on my shaft with one quick motion. I was slick already from her saliva and she was very wet and ready. We both moaned loudly as her velvet folds wrapped around me. When she had settled herself comfortably, she reached up and moved the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and shrugged. As she did, the front of her dress dropped to around her waist, joining the bunched up skirt portion and she was nearly naked on my lap. She reached around and, taking my hands, placed them onto her breasts, urging me to play with them and rub her nipples.

As I began to work her breasts, she slowly started to rise and fall on my cock reaching forward and using the safety bar of the ride to steady herself. Her nipples were rock hard as my hands continued to caress her breasts. I took each nipple in turn -- and sometimes both -- between my fingers and rolled them gently. This always drove her crazy and she began to increase her pace on my shaft. As she did, I reached around her waist and between her legs. Using her own moisture, I wet my fingers and went back to work on her tits. The additional lubrication only served to increase her arousal level and her paced quickened once again, causing the car to rock a bit more. As Molly's pace grew, I moved one hand down to her folds and left it there, spreading her labia and working her fluids around. When I moved my fingers to touch her clitoris, her pace became reckless and the car started to rock even more. Molly's moaning also increased, but was thankfully mostly drowned out by the sounds of the midway below. Only I could hear them... I hoped.

After several more minutes, Molly and I were both rapidly approaching the point of no return. I wondered why we were stuck at the top for so long... and then the car started to move back towards the ground. The fear of possibly getting caught like this sent jolts of excitement through us and Molly sped her pace even more. The excitement was too much and we came simultaneously, Molly collapsing back into me as she shuddered in a massive orgasm. I exploded as well and felt our combined fluids running down my shaft and over my balls. I would have liked to have stayed like that for hours, reveling in the feeling of Molly impaled on my shaft, but we were closing on the ground quickly. I helped Molly back into her dress and quickly stuffed my damp but happy dick back into my shorts. We were nearly to the ground when I tried to hand Molly her panties back, but she just smiled and pushed them back into the pocket of my shorts. We had just finished composing ourselves, when our car reached the operator again.

"Sorry for gettin' ya stuck up there, folks. Minor problem with the ride is all," he offered as he smiled at Molly.

She took his offered hand as he helped her out of the car and I was sure I saw her slip him a ten dollar bill.

"That's OK. It was a lovely view up there," Molly offered casually and she smiled at Keiko who was waiting for us on the platform.

As we walked away, I said, "You paid him to get us stuck up there, didn't you?" My tone was sharp, but I had a huge smile on my face.

"Uh huh," was the only response I got from Molly and she and Keiko giggled again. Molly reached into my pocket again, and getting Keiko's attention, she pulled her panties halfway from my pocket and showed them to her roommate.

"Oh... you little vixen," Keiko shrieked with a big smile of her own as she said out loud what I was thinking.

We headed for the exits, but before we could leave, Keiko asked to use the restrooms. Both ladies decided they had to go, so I waited for them to return, a silly grin still on my face from the ferris wheel ride. When they returned, Keiko had a mischievous look on her face and as she approached, she said "Thanks for the fun tonight." As she did this, she gave me a quick hug and I felt her hand going into the other pocket of my shorts. When I looked down, I could see a bit of what I assumed were Keiko's panties sticking out. I quickly tucked the evidence in before someone else saw and both ladies laughed hysterically as I did so.

"You should see your face," Molly smiled. Keiko just laughed and both ladies grabbed my arms. Arm-in-arm we strolled back to my truck for the drive home. The return ride passed quickly and we talked about the fair and our plans for the next day out on the boat.

The next day dawned with gorgeous weather and a slight breeze. It would be a great day on "The Tempest" and I was looking forward to it as I dressed, packed an overnight bag, and headed for Molly's house. I had stopped by a package store the previous night on my way home after the fair. There, I had picked up my contribution to the trip -- some beer and a few bottles of wine. Keiko had made a special request for some sake, and it took three different package stores before I found the right stuff. All the beverages had been on ice overnight (except the sake), so I repacked them in fresh ice and headed out. Molly and Keiko had agreed to take care of all the food for this trip. It wasn't quite the special occasion that Molly's birthday trip had been, so I expected simpler fare, probably sandwiches and burgers and things that would be quick to prepare and easy to clean up.

As I drove, I kept feeling like I was missing something. Molly and Keiko had been friends practically from the moment they had been paired up in the dorms freshman year, but even to my sometimes dim-witted perceptions, something about their relationship was different since the last time I had seen them together in October. Granted, Keiko had spent most of her time with friends and the three of us really hadn't hung out together for long. She had been really cool about giving Molly and I our space. I guess at the time, I was pretty preoccupied with Molly and didn't really pay much attention to the interaction between the two roommates.

Last night's playfulness at the fair seemed to be something more, although I couldn't put my hands on exactly what. It seemed somehow more... sexual?... but I just couldn't decide how or why I felt that way. The 'panty' incident notwithstanding, Keiko had never been overly flirty with me and Molly had always been there during the innocent -- or at least what I assumed to be innocent -- flirting. After wresting around in my head with my jumbled thoughts and nearly missing the turn to Molly's neighborhood, I decided to just shrug it off and go with the flow.

As I pulled into Molly's driveway and parked my pickup in a space out of the way, I hopped out and grabbed the cooler I had packed, tossing the overnight bag on top and heading for the private dock and Tempest. It was still pretty early in the morning, and although bright and sunny, there was a bit of chill in the air unusual for a summer morning. The ladies were scurrying around the boat preparing it for departure and both smiled and waved as they saw me coming down to ramp to the dock. They were both wearing shorts and sweatshirts as it was still too cool to be down to swimsuits yet. My mind drifted back to the last trip Molly and I had taken on Tempest and I frowned a bit thinking that this likely wouldn't be a "clothing optional" cruise. Realizing we still had two full days of vacation, I banished the thoughts from my mind and smiled as I approached.

"Permission to come aboard, Captain?" I asked to Molly while waiting on the dock.

"Granted, sailor. Stow your cooler in the galley and your bag in the rear cabin." As I boarded, I was greeted by a kiss and a pinch of the butt. Unable to defend myself carrying the cooler, I let out a mock yelp and scooted below deck.

Keiko was coming from the forward V-berth and greeted me warmly.

"Hi! I'm so excited about this trip. I've never been on Tempest before. This should be so much fun!"

She was literally giddy with excitement and as I put down the cooler, she came over and gave me a huge hug. I returned it awkwardly and Keiko just smiled, kissed me full on the lips, and headed up on deck. I walked slowly to the rear cabin where I found Molly's bag and dropped mine next to it. My mind was once again racing, trying to determine if Keiko's behavior was just from the excitement or something more. I was flattered by the attention, but I was in love with Molly and didn't know how to handle the situation if Keiko's actions were more than just playful flirting. As I stood there running the thoughts around in my head, I heard the diesel come to life and Molly was quickly backing us out of the slip and towards the channel leading out of the harbor. I shook off my jumbled thoughts once again, and headed topside.

"I thought we'd head for the Vineyard today if that's OK with everyone?" Molly asked. "We should be able to find another overnight mooring there if we decide to do that." Molly winked at me. "My father called ahead as he knows the harbormaster in Vineyard Haven and he said he'd hold us a spot."

"Sounds fine to me," I said. "You're the captain. Your call."

"I'm already having a blast," Keiko said, smiling the whole time. "This boat is beautiful and it's a gorgeous day! Does matter to me where we go, as long as it's on this boat!"

"Great," Molly smiled back and then turned to me. "We'll plan to stay overnight there. Maybe Keiko and I will drag you shopping with us in the morning and we'll head back around lunchtime. Sound like a plan?"

"Anything is fine with me," Keiko said with enthusiasm. "It's all new to me!"

The girlish giddiness was still apparent in her voice and she just stared around in wonder taking in the sights as we exited the harbor. Once we cleared the outer buoy and were in deeper waters, Molly killed the diesel and we all got the sails rigged. Well... we all helped, but for Keiko and I that consisted of mainly following Molly's directions -- to a "T". She was so confident on the water and it was great to see. She could sometimes be shy or reserved, especially in new situations or with new people, but get her on a boat and her assertiveness came forward. We quickly had the sails up and Molly had us on a general southwesterly course towards Martha's Vineyard.

At this point, it was mid-morning and the sun was really warm. Molly had punched our course into the autopilot and we were making steady -- albeit unspectacular -- progress towards the Vineyard under a light wind. It would be several hours before we would arrive. The deck of the boat had enough room for the three of us to lay out comfortably and the ladies were quickly out of their shorts and sweatshirts. Both wore bikinis. Molly's was a bright red number with a very skimpy string bikini bottom with side ties. She looked great. Keiko was wearing a white bikini. While it had a little more fabric than Molly's Ipanema-inspired model, it wasn't much bigger and I got a good look at her body for the first time. She was very attractive, but in October for the football game, sweaters had been the order of the day. I had gotten a good look at her legs the night before at the fair, but seeing her in a bikini made me appreciate her frame even more. Her natural skin tone gave her a healthy glow even though she didn't have as good a tan as Molly and I both did from our summer to date. Her breasts were firm and full and her flat stomach showed she took care of herself. There wasn't a hint of fat on her.

While I tried to conceal my looks, Molly caught me at least once checking Keiko out. I thought I was busted, but she just shook her head and smiled one of her knowing smiles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.