Cape Cod Summer - Cover

Cape Cod Summer

Copyright© 2004 by CodCapers

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a young man and his adventures one summer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The summer after my junior year in college was one of the best I can remember. For the previous four summers I had worked in a private beach club on Cape Cod. My family lived on the Cape, so I could work and stay at home for free and make some tuition and spending money. Many college-aged kids would get summer jobs on the Cape, but a lot of them would spend most of what they made just making rent each month. It was a great place to work and party, and most fondly remembered their summers on the Cape -- even working summers. I started at the club as a porter my first year, worked my way up to busboy the next year, and had been a waiter for the last two summers. This year I would wait tables again and since I'd be a graduating senior the following spring, this would probably be my last summer. The club was a great job. It was a beach club whose members included lots of well-to-do families who summered on the Cape, but it was also attached to a hotel with an equally wealthy clientele. The best part was that because it was attached to a hotel, the meal plan dictacted the dining hours. Breakfast was from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM. Lunch from noon to 2:30 PM and dinner was from 6 PM to 8:30 PM. This meant the work shifts were very predicatable and you didn't have the stress of a typical restaurant, with tables constantly turning over for hours on end.

The waitstaff was split up into two "teams". One week, your team would have the breakfast and dinner shift. The next week you'd have lunch and dinner. The breakfast and dinner weeks were great, because you had the whole day to yourself after about 10 AM when clean-up was complete, so you could hit the beach all day and still have time to get home, clean up and make your dinner shift. What a life!

The other great thing about the club was that they picked some of the best looking college kids they could find to fill the jobs, so you were surrounded by great looking (for the most part) girls while you worked. My uncle had worked for the company that ran the club and hotel for years and got me the job as a porter the first year. Although I'm not exactly an Ivy League pretty boy, I'm not a troll either and I worked hard and was never late. The club manager would call me each spring to make sure I was coming back, and many of the kids that worked there couldn't say the same.

When school ended in mid-May, I packed up my shared apartment and headed home. The next day I gave the dining room manager a call to let her know I was back and could start whenever they needed help. She told me to show up the next morning if I could. Most of the business at the hotel in May and early June was convention traffic. Groups would come in to use the meeting facilities, play a little golf, swim in the heated pool, and eat some great food. They had a large group in the hotel this week and some of the waitstaff had been delayed a few extra days at school. As much as I would have liked to have had a few days to relax after a particularly stressful school year, I needed the money, too, and told her I'd be there that afternoon to sign the HR paperwork and pick up my uniforms.

They were between shifts when I arrived, so I didn't see any of the staff, but upon checking the work schedule and seeing Molly's name, a big smile came to my face. Molly was just about the best friend I had had at the club in all the years that I had worked there. Last year had been her first year at the club, but we had hit it off right away and became friends and then later a bit more than that. I knew she would be working at the club again this year, but wasn't sure when she was starting. Apparently, she finished up with school before me and was already working. At about 5'6", this auburn-haired, green-eyed doll had a fabulous body and was one of the nicest girls I had ever met. I still wasn't sure what she saw in me. She had "girl next door" good looks and a great personality. Yeah... I know... that phrase is usually for girls that were less attractive, but Molly was that great combination of cute and personable. On top of that, her family was loaded, but you'd never know it by her attitude. She always worked hard and never seemed conceited, which I'm sure is why she was invited back to work this year as well. She never flaunted her wealth, but always looked great when we went out and obviously spent some of her dad's money on nice things. We had kept in touch through the course of the school year, and had spent a weekend together back in October during her school's football homecoming week, but both of our workloads got absolutely crazy at school and neither of us had time to get together, as much as we both wanted to. She went away with her family during both Winter and Spring breaks, so we hadn't had much contact since that great weekend in October. Several phone calls, but not much more.

Summer romances were pretty loose affairs, generally, and the "friends with benefits" tag applied to most of them. It seemed to suit both the guys and the girls. Occasionally a more serious and "steady" relationship would emerge and there really wasn't a lot of sleeping around, but if you put that many college kids -- good looking ones at that -- in one place all summer it was bound to generate some sexual energy.

I went home with visions of Molly's cute ass dancing in my head but went to bed early, knowing that I'd have a busy day ahead. The first day at work to start the summer was always a little extra tiring. I had no idea how tiring the day would end up being.

I arrived at work right on time and greeted some of the gang that had returned to the club from the previous summer. There were several new folks as well and a couple that were also just starting that day. We got down to the business of getting the dining room ready for the breakfast crowd and just as I was wondering where Molly was she came out of the kitchen with a big rack of water glasses. She looked great.

"Howdy stranger," she said as she deposited the rack of glasses on the nearest table and skipped over to give me a huge hug. A big smile came over her face and I was saddened for a bit that we hadn't tried harder to get together over the winter. The new folks were probably wondering what was going on, but we didn't care and stole a quick kiss. As we separated to get to work, Molly playfully gave my ass a pinch and winked at me. Hmm...

The club was a bit short-staffed because it was early in the season and not all the help had arrived. In addition, the new folks were still learning the ropes, so Molly and I had very little time to talk while we raced around doing our jobs while helping others learn theirs. Her station was on the other side of the dining room and I was stuck on the buffet line, but she smiled and winked nearly every time she passed by the buffet and I got a second pinch and a little "by mistake" grope as we passed in the kitchen. Always the frisky one, she seemed particularly playful today. Not that I was complaining... it was more "action" than I had gotten in the last four or five months at school.

When breakfast ended later than normal because of the convention schedule, we were just about to leave, grab a cup of coffee, and sit and chat when Louise, the dining room manager, asked if we could stay and work all three shifts. The weather was crappy and it's not really beach weather on Cape Cod in mid-May even on a good day. I needed some early summer funds, so I reluctantly agreed to stay and Molly indicated she would stay as well. At least I wouldn't have to do the "triple" alone.

"Lunch" actually turned out to be a clambake and got going later than it was supposed to as well. It ran right into dinner, which was highly unusual for the club and by the time we were done serving the conventioneers all three meals, I was exhausted and feeling pretty disgusting from all the various bits of food and such that spills and splashes on you while you wait tables. It was almost 10 PM by the time we finally punched out for the day. Nearly a 16-hour day with about an hour break between shifts. At least they had fed us.

Molly lived pretty close to the club in a beautiful gated community right on the water. Because she was so close and didn't have her own car (even though she could have gotten one from her parents), she often rode her bike to work. Given the late hour and how tired we all were, I offered her a ride home and she accepted by giving me another pinch and a kiss. I threw her bike into the bed of my truck, latched it down with a bungee cord, and we headed off, both almost too tired to talk.

"Would you like to come in for a swim", Molly asked with a twinkle in her eye as we pulled into her driveway.

"I'd love to, but it's pretty late. Wouldn't we wake up your folks?"

"They're not down for the summer, yet. It's just me and Liz for now," and her smile grew.

"I don't have my suit", I protested weakly.

"We have some spares in the cabana out by the pool. Come on!"

With that, she was out of my pickup and had the bike already out of the back and put away in the 3-car garage. Always bubbly, I wasn't sure where she was getting her energy from at this point in the day. She took my hand, led me through the house and out to the pool area, grabbing me a beer on our way through the kitchen.

"Jeez... that'll go right to my head after this day," I said, twisting the top on the beer anyway.

Molly just smiled, "I know..."

The pool area was stunning and it was the first time I had seen an "infinity" pool up close and personal. They had replaced an older pool the previous summer and I hadn't been to the house since. The pool's edge ran right up to the private beach leading down towards Nantucket Sound. I dipped my hand in and it was really warm. Good thing, too, because the air was chilly.

"The cabana's right over there", Molly said, pointing out the obvious. "There should be some suits in there that we keep around for guests. Get out of that waiter's get-up and get changed. I'm going to run in the house and change into my suit. Be right back!" And off she went back into the house still full of energy. What a cutie!

I watched as a few lights came on in the house and made my way into the poolside cabana to change. A huge, soft chaise lounge and several chairs were neatly arranged inside the cabana and I began to get out of my uniform. I had stripped down to my boxers when I started to look around for the "guest" suits. I couldn't find one and the cabana was generally empty except for the furniture and a couple of towels, so I waited for Molly to come back out of the house downing my beer a little too quickly.

What I saw when she emerged from the house had me looking for some way to hide a growing erection. She looked fabulous in her tight string bikini. It was white and small and barely did the job covering her 36C's and gorgeous ass. It was pretty cold and the nipples on her breasts were standing at full attention. The bikini bottom was high-cut and had very little fabric -- front or back.

"Like it?" she asked, spinning around like a runway model and showing it all off.

"Umm... it's great, but I have a little problem," I stammered.

"What's wrong?"

"There don't seem to be any guest suits."

"Oh... yeah... that's right," she said smiling. "My mom hasn't been down to officially open up the house. I bet they're still inside the house in a box somewhere. Well... I could go in and look for one if you'd like... or..."

With that final "or..." she smiled a wicked smile and whipped off both her bikini top and bottom. She neatly placed them on a chaise at the edge of the pool and with a wink, ran over to the pool's edge and jumped in.

When she popped up again, she smiled, "There... now we're even... neither of us has a suit. Come on! Get in!"

With how gorgeous Molly looked -- especially now without the suit -- I needed little further encouragement. I dropped my boxers, doing my best to hide my partial hard-on, and quickly dove into the warm pool.

As soon as I surfaced, Molly practically attacked me. The playful and sweet kisses and pinches from earlier in the day turned to passionate kisses and frantic petting as we stood in the pool's shallow end and re-acquianted ourselves. Her hands were all over my ass, back, and chest and her tongue was probing my mouth hungrily. I returned the favor as best as I could, gently caressing and squeezing her ass and breasts.

"God, I missed you," she said, surprising the hell out of me with her fervor.

"Really? It's been so long since we saw each other... I figured you'd found a nice boyfriend at B.C. and had forgotten all about me." I said it with a smile, but was pretty sure that's what had happened. We both had chalked up the lack of contact to schoolwork. I know for me it was crazy, but Molly was a great girl and I was sure she had found someone at school. We called each other fairly often, but didn't get into any details about relationships. I don't think we understood our own relationship well enough to be expecting things of the other.

"We need to do a better job of communicating," she said between kisses. "There was no one at school. I was so busy with schoolwork I barely had time to eat."

We continued our underwater caressing and after a few minutes Molly reached between my legs and began to play with my cock. At this point, I was rock-hard and hoping this wasn't all just a tease. Molly and I had had sex a few times, but it had been a while since we'd even seen each other and I wasn't sure where I stood.

"Oh my," she said. "And I haven't had one of these since that weekend in October." Again... a state of shock that I'd been the last to have sex with this gorgeous girl.

I took a deep breath, dunked under the water, and began to lick first one... then the other... of her round, firm breasts. I could hear her begin to moan -- even underwater -- and those moans grew even louder as I took another breath and continued to worship her chest. She nearly screamed when I moved a hand down between her own legs and began to caress her crotch, quickly finding her swollen clit and able to feel her wetness even underwater.

"I've waited five months for this," Molly gasped, "I'm not waiting any longer. Let's go into the cabana." Reluctantly she broke our embrace and swam to the edge of the pool, gracefully ascended the ladder. Her firm, round ass was swinging from side to side and making me even harder than I already was. She turned as she walked toward the cabana and beckoned me to follow with her index finger and a sexy look. She went over to the control panel in the cabana and dimmed the pool and deck lights. She put on some soft music and then settled into the huge and soft chaise lounge.

I walked over to join her, somewhat embarassed by my cock swinging in the breeze, but that embarassment quickly turned to pleasure, because before I could even sit down next to Molly in the chaise, she was on her knees and taking my dick into her mouth. The cool breeze of the May night combined with Molly's warm mouth and soft hands were driving me crazy in a matter of seconds. She was certainly acting like a girl -- no a woman -- who hadn't seen cock in a while as she bobbed hungrily up and down on my shaft, moaning and slurping. I reached down and caressed her face and wet hair and she looked up at me happily and continued to work on my pole. Her motion became faster and faster and she cupped by balls and alternated between sucking and licking my cock like her favorite flavor of Ben and Jerry's. I was about to blow, but wanted to last longer... a lot longer... so I gently pulled away and pushed her onto her back.

The sight of her on that chaise naked and glistening from the pool with a big smile on her face was enough to make me bust right there, but I kneeled on the edge of the chair and began to work on Molly's tits again, this time without having to come up for air. I caressed, kissed and sucked her tits and nipples for a good while using my right hand to massage and caress. All the while, I was using my left hand to play with her pussy, gently at first and then with more purpose, using her moisture to get the slit good and slick. Her clit was huge and as I sensed she was ready to explode, I eased off and began to kiss my way down her midriff to her sex.

She slid down in the huge chair just enough for me to lay down beside her and we started into one of those sixty-nines that seems to last forever, each lover sensing the moment just before the explosion of the other and slowing down or stopping for long enough to make it last. After what seemed like hours of this, exploring every inch of Molly's gorgeous pussy, she finally exploded in an orgasm so strong I thought the neighbor's would be calling 9-1-1. Practically before she was done, she hopped up, pushed me fully onto my back and mounted me. She must have timed it just right or been completely ready for a second because almost as soon as my cock was fully inside her she exploded in a second orgasm, this one nearly as loud as the first and she continued to cum as she bounced up and down on my shaft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.