Gail's Halloween - Cover

Gail's Halloween

by Libertine

Copyright© 2004 by Libertine

Erotica Sex Story: Bisexual student gets snuffed in New Orleans.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Horror   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Halloween   Violence   .

Her aunt, the one she never liked very well, invited Gail to visit New Orleans, reserving a room at The Frenchman, a quaint hotel just outside the French Quarter. It was late October, and the muggy summer had given way to really nice weather. Gail, free to explore and learn, outfitted herself at one of those touristy boutiques, the better to experience Bourbon Street at night. She put on her new thong "panties", no more cloth than it would take to cover her hand, and some black vinyl low slung very short shorts. A matching black vinyl halter top almost covered her breasts, which weren't huge but which bulged out a bit around the edges. She put on her new black fuck-me pumps with 4-inch heels and a long black wig to cover her long brown hair. The final touch was more than enough "Gothic" black eye make-up, which suggested she might be related to a raccoon. She had no pockets, so she tucked the room key in her thong. She was too young to drink, and it was only walking distance, so she figured she didn't need money or identification.

Any night, after dark, Bourbon Street is a crush of party goers, and this night was more crowded than usual, with jazz blaring from half a dozen bars. A dozen guys offered to buy her a drink or take her for a ride, and few groped her, which she found sort of flattering at first but then a bit frightening when one guy wouldn't take no for an answer. "Listen, if it dresses like a whore and it struts like a whore, then it must be a whore. You're asking for it."

She was about to explain that she wasn't old enough for that sort of thing when a husky female voice said, "Back off, Buster. She's jail bait," and the guy melted into the throng of people carrying plastic cups of beer or Margueritas. Gail looked and saw a striking blonde, probably six feet tall and built like a swimsuit model. For an instant, Gail thought she might be a plainclothes cop, but Gail didn't think a cop would dress like that. She had a black dress with a zipper all the way up the front, and the top of the zipper was open to the navel, and the lower part was open pretty far, too. "You a tourist?"

"Yes."

"Sometimes we girls need to stick together, for mutual protection. Mind if I stick with you?"

"No, not at all. I'd be grateful. It is rather crowded, here, isn't it? And some of these guys..."

"We're safer together. Do you know your way around?"

"No, not really."

"Let's go down to Jackson Square, by the cathedral."

"OK."

"Would you like a Marguerita? I'm buying."

"OK, thanks."

"Here, take this one. I haven't touched it. I'll get another." The blonde bought another from a street vendor while Gail sipped at hers. She'd never had one before, but it tasted pretty good, fruity. "My name's Wendy." said the blonde, taking Gail's elbow to guide her.

"Gail."

"Good. Follow me, Gail."

They made it as far as Pirate's Alley, in the gloom behind the cathedral, when Gail's legs gave out. "I don't understand." she said, "I can't seem to walk straight. I can't be drunk, with one drink, can I?"

"Here, let me steady you, Gail." That was the last voice Gail heard before she passed out.

When Gail regained her senses, she was lying on her side on a bare wooden floor in a dim room. Her wrists were taped together behind her back. She seemed to be alone, but then the blonde, Wendy, appeared with a small crowd of men and women. Wendy hauled Gail to her feet and turned her to face the crowd. "Nice, teen-age flesh. Cleaned up a bit, she'd look like a virgin. She might even be a virgin, for all I know. What am I bid?" Gail was really frightened then. She had lost her wig and heels, and she felt like a helpless school girl in front of these people.

"Come on, let's see the goods." said a hoarse-voiced man. Wendy released the strings of the halter and peeled the vinyl away from Gail's breasts.

"See, womanly yet girlish. Nice pink nipples." Wendy pinched Gail's left nipple. "Responsive, too." Gail was so embarrassed, and she couldn't cover herself with her hands. Her mind was still fuzzy... she must have been drugged... and she didn't even resist when Wendy pulled the vinyl shorts down to Gail's knees. Wendy pulled the thong down, too, and took Gail's room key. Gail kept her knees pressed together and tried to bend over. She couldn't handle having all these men staring at her down there. "There you have it. What's Jennifer Lopez got that this chick hasn't got?"

"Talent?"

"A better business manager."

"Girlie, have you ever given head before?" called an unshaven man. Gail shook her head.

"Do you like to take it in the ass?" asked another. She shook her head.

"Come on, what am I bid?" said Wendy.

"Shit." said a bearded man in a fancy suit, "I can't put her on the street, and if the word got out that she was in one of my houses... You couldn't pay me to take her off your hands." In a few minutes, it was clear to Wendy there would be no quick sale. She shooed away the pimps. Then she blindfolded Gail and pushed her down a hallway and into another room.

"Esther, this is Gail. Gail, Esther, my room mate. Be a nice girl and say hello to Esther by licking her pussy."

"No, I've never done that."

Wendy forced Gail to her knees and, with a hand around the back of her neck, pushed her face toward Esther's pussy. Gail felt smooth thighs against her ears and cheeks, and then her lips were pressed against the hairless lips of a woman's vulva! "Lick!" Gail tentatively extended her tongue. The ammonia smell of stale urine made her pull back, but Wendy shoved hard and forced Gail to kiss the puffy lower lips. "Slide your tongue between her labia and lick that clit." Gail couldn't bring herself to do it.

"All right, brat, I'll give you some motivation." While Wendy held Gail down, Esther got up and came back with a bottle with a long, tapered neck, which she slid across Gail's breast, so she could feel it. It might have been a wine bottle. Gail cried out as Wendy unexpectedly thrust the mouth of the bottle into Gail's anus. "Now, you do as I say, or I'll push this bottle deeper and deeper until your asshole tears wide open. Understand?"

Gail already felt terribly raped by the bottle. "Yes, I'll do as you say. Just don't..."

Again Gail's mouth was forced against Esther's cunt, but Gail did as she was told and explored Esther's vulva with her tongue, even sucking on Esther's large clit until Esther came with a gush which drenched Gail's face.

"Now do me." Gail repeated the performance on Wendy's naked cunt, making Wendy come three times before being allowed to lift her head.

With the bottle still in her ass, Gail was made to straddle a bench and her ankles were taped to the legs of the bench. Then a rope between her taped wrists pulled her downward into a squatting position, knees bent, with the base of the bottle against the bench. The rope was tied off, and Gail was left in an awful position. Her whole weight was supported by her bent legs, with the muscles in the front of her thighs keeping her knees from bending further. If she allowed her knees to bend, the bottle would be forced deeper into her body, stretching her anus. Minutes went by, and Gail's muscles ached with the strain. "Please." she called out."I can't stand the pain!" At one point, she couldn't help relaxing her legs for just an instant, and the bottle stretched her anus painfully, making her strive to support her weight. "Unnngh!" she groaned, and sank once again toward the bench, raping her ass with the bottle. Finally, her tortured muscles could stand it no longer. She fell back on the bottle, taking the weight of her body on her tortured anus, while her thigh muscles, the quadriceps femoris, twitched uncontrollably with a searing pain.

Gail felt Wendy and Ester lift her up and remove the bottle. She could feel blood trickle down from her torn anus. "She'll learn to take it in the ass." said Wendy. Gail, of course, could not see what she was doing, but Wendy drove a corkscrew deep into the end of a cucumber. She lubricated the end and pushed half the cucumber into Gail's rectum, so it stretched Gail's anus. Using the corkscrew as a handle, she fucked Gail's ass with the cucumber, while Gail struggled to escape it.

Esther said something Gail couldn't hear, and Wendy pushed the cucumber all the way in, so that Gail's anus more or less closed around the shank of the corkscrew and the handle prevented the cucumber from getting lost inside her. The two women rolled Gail onto her back and forced her knees up toward her chest. They passed some sort of strap behind Gail's back and her bound arms, with the ends coming forward at the arm pits. They passed the strap behind Gail's knees and fastened the ends together. As they tightened it, Gails thighs mashed her breasts, forcing them together and she rolled up, with her vulva facing the ceiling.

Someone poured a vile tasting drink into Gail's mouth, strongly flavored with lime or something. They pinched her nostrils to make sure she swallowed it all, and then they made her drink a quart or more of water, so her stomach felt it would burst. They lifted her and hung her on a wall, the strap between her bound arms over a hook in the wall. Then they left her to suffer.

Time dragged. There were gassy gurgling sounds in Gail's belly, and the pain of guts stretching. Her rectum filled, but she couldn't shit, for the cucumber blocked the exit. Finally, her tortured intestines spasmed as if in knots, and with a scream she propelled the cucumber from her burning anus. It was followed by a gush of smelly stuff and then dribbles for what must have been hours. Finally, the pain subsided, and she thought she could smell lime; the vile stuff had gone right through her!

In time, she heard some sounds of traffic, and she figured it must be dawn. Then Wendy and Esther returned. "Look at that. Little girl Gail has made a mess of herself."

"All the better to take it in the ass."

Gail felt them hosing her off, and sluicing the shit down some sort of drain, she supposed. They shoved the hose into her rectum and kept pushing as the water spewed out her anus around the hose. She could feel the hose turning a corner, reaching way up inside her almost to her ribs, before they stopped rinsing her out. "Should we?" asked Esther.

"Why not." replied Wendy. "She'll enjoy it."

Curled up as she was, Gail's vulva was thrust upward and outward. They positioned the hose at the upper juncture of Gail's outer labia and taped it in position, so that the water ran down her genital groove like a river down a canyon. The initial thrust of the water beat on her clitoris, and then it ran between her inner labia, making them flutter, and swirled around the entrance to Gail's vagina, before it finally splashed to the floor. She had never felt anything even vaguely like it, an unrelenting stimulation of her clitoris and vagina which sent tingles through her. The sensation built and built, until Gail experienced an orgasm the like of which she hadn't even dreamed of, reading romance novels about explosions in the loins.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.