Jasper - Cover

Jasper

by Libertine

Copyright© 2004 by Libertine

Erotica Sex Story: A girl watches the boys skinny-dipping and gets caught.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Zoophilia   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Bestiality   Voyeurism   .

Jenny saw Carly's old pick-up and guessed he might be skinny dipping in the river. She was on the way home from the grocery store, but, somehow, she just had to stop. Quietly, she let the car coast to a stop not far from the truck. She left the door open, to avoid the noise of closing it and to keep the car from becoming an oven in the hot summer sun. It wouldn't hurt the groceries to sit on the seat a while.

Jenny tiptoed down the trail to the river. She could hear a bunch of boys, splashing and yelling.

"Hot damn! This is great, the gang of us skinny dippin' in the crick. This is the life," said Frank, who was her younger brother.

Jenny crouched in the bushes and watched, entranced. She watched Frank climb up on the opposite bank and grab a rope which hung from a big old tree. He was stark naked, and she could see his balls and prick. She hadn't seen her brother naked since he was out of diapers. My, how he had grown. He swung out over the river and let go, splashing into the deep water. It was fascinating to watch the naked boys, young men. It wasn't true that if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all. Galen Lucifer had much more pubic hair than Frank, and Jimboy's dick wasn't half the size of Carly Breton's. Every time one of the boys swung on the rope, Tarzan fashion, she could see it all, and it excited her.

Every girl grows up being told she mustn't look at a boy's Thing, doesn't she? Every young woman is a little afraid of it. It's the thing men use to put women in their place. It makes them pregnant, which Jenny was in no hurry to be. She had been a good girl: church every Sunday, and not letting a boy get his hand into her pants, or putting hers on his. She knew a lot of her friends "fooled around" with boys, but Jenny knew better.

Still, she was fascinated. Looking at their pricks hanging out, it attracted her like the fabled victims of the spitting cobra, who are lured into striking range by the snake's hypnotizing effect. She was afraid, yet curious. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she liked it. There was a kind of a thrill to it. It made her feel funny, down there between her legs. She had an urge to touch herself, to scratch that strange itch, but she knew she mustn't. She had been told, many times, that she mustn't touch herself there, in the "bikini area," or let anyone else do so. The ambivalence, the attraction- repulsion of watching those boys made her feel very awkward.

A thought entered her mind. What they were doing was wrong, wasn't it? They should be punished. She would punish them. She began to gather up their clothes, which lay scattered on the grass and bushes.

Frank swung way out over the river, and did a cannonball into the water. "So don't splash so much," cried Galen Lucifer.

"Why the hell not. I'll... OH SHIT!"

"Frank! It's your sister. She's stealing our clothes."

Jenny saw Frank looking toward the bank: "Jenny, cut that out. You're not supposed t' come down here when we're swimmin'. Put down our clothes and go on home. You were supposed to be goin' to the store, anyway. What are you doin' here?" Jenny continued to pick up their clothes, not bothering with the shoes. She had a big, jumbled bundle under her left arm, and each time she reached down to pick up more, she imagined the boys could see right down her loose, vee-neck blouse.

"Ha, little brother. Don't you tell me what I'm supposed to do. Do you think Ma knows you're skinny dipping with your friends? It's disgusting, exposing your nakedness like that. Sometimes you make me wonder if you're not all Gay."

"Frank! Stop her. She's takin' our clothes. How'm I goin' to get home with no pants to put on?" whined Galen Lucifer.

Carly, the oldest, moved toward the bank, churning the water like a tug boat. "Shit. I'll stop that. Gay my ass!"

"Carly Breton, you stay away from me." Jenny turned to flee, but not quickly enough. Carly's arms encircled her waist, lifted her off her feet. The clothes tumbled into the tall grass. "Ow! Take your hands off me," she yelled. Carly responded by cupping her breasts in his hands. Jenny realized things had gone too far. She had never let a boy do that, and now Carly was holding her breasts as if he owned them!

"Well, we got our clothes back," said Brady.

"Frank!" yelled Jenny, "Make this ape let go of me."

"Jasper, down boy!" called Frank. He couldn't do much to stop Carly. He had to hold his Doberman, who weighed about 80 pounds and was lunging toward Carly. "He thinks you're gonna hurt my sister."

"Shit, she took our clothes. I think we should take hers," said Carly.

"Carly, no," said Jenny. Carly, still holding her off the ground with one strong arm, moved his other arm toward her crotch and groped. How dare he do that!

"She's seen us naked. We should see her naked," he said evenly. Then, in a low voice, he added, "You'd like that, wouldn't you, Jenny?" Jenny didn't say anything. She stopped her squirming and kicking, went limp. Carly's hand gathered up the cloth of her skirt, until it was bunched around her waist and he could reach forward between her legs and place his hand right on the crotch panel of her panties. Almost gently, he lowered her until her feet, spread two feet apart because of his hand between her legs, touched the grass and took her weight. "You were just asking for it, weren't you, Jenny?" Jenny looked over her shoulder at him, but didn't say no. Actually, if she couldn't "scratch that little itch," it felt good to have Carly do it. Carly bent his head forward and kissed her on the mouth. She didn't turn her face away.

"Carly, don't hurt my sister," called Frank. She saw Frank needed both hands on the collar to restrain Jasper. He dug his heels into the grass and leaned back, pulling back against the lunging dog.

"I ain't hurtin' her. She don't mind showin' us her tits, do you, Jenny?" said Carly. He was strong enough, Jenny knew she couldn't fight him. Better not to try, not to get hurt. She felt Carly take hold of her blouse. Deftly, he peeled the blouse off her and turned her so she was facing the boys. He held her arms behind her, elbows together, so that her shoulders were back and her breasts were thrust forward proudly, bulging half out of her pink lace bra. Carly undid the strap in back and pulled her bra up over her head, so it hung down behind her, the shoulder straps loose around her arms, her arms held fast behind her by Carly. "Take a good look, boys. She's filled out a bit, hasn't she, since she was in school." Jenny felt the sunlight on her breasts, felt a breeze waft across the previously covered skin. She had never been barechested outside a bathroom since she was about ten.

"Carly Breton, you stop that. I'll scream," said Jenny, helplessly. At least her skirt had fallen down into place again. The boys couldn't see her crotch, which Carly had just been handling. But Carly was strong enough to hold her arms with one hand and do things with the other. Two buttons, a zipper, and she felt the the skirt sliding slowly down her legs. Jenny tried to spread her legs more, to keep the skirt from sliding down.

"That's it, Jenny, spread 'em for us," said Carly. Instantly, Jenny clamped her knees together. The skirt dropped around her ankles.

"Carly, she's my sister, for God's sake," panted Frank. "Jasper, calm down. What's got into you, Boy?"

Carly's free hand grabbed the back of Jenny's pink panties, and he pulled upward, so that the fabric pulled tight in her crotch, folding inward between her labia, causing her a strange pain/pleasure. The elastic in the waistband broke, so that when Carly pushed downward, the panties fell down Jenny's thighs, turning inside out, as cloth still clung in her womanly cleft.

Apart from Frank, all the boys were sporting erections. Jimboy, a kid about fourteen, took hold of his and shook it at Jenny. "Hey, guys, look at the beaver on her. Let's fuck her."

"Damn it, NO! She's my sister. I can't let you fuck my own sister."

"Think you can stop us?" said Marion. Jenny's knees spread a bit, the panties pulled loose and fell on her skirt, around her ankles. She realized that she was totally naked, except for her shoes, and the boys could see everything; she was helpless to resist. Carly lifted her again, put her on display.

"He's right. We can't fuck her. Not his sister," said Carly. Jenny turned to look him in the eye. Perhaps she smiled, just a bit. At least she would be spared "the fate worse than death."

"Oh, God, look at the tits on her though. Look at that bush. I've never seen a woman naked like that." Marion stepped forward and fondled Jenny's breasts. "Feel those tits." Jimboy let go of his wang and used both hands to imitate Marion. Brady got down on his knees and peered at Jenny's crotch. Jenny felt the strangest sense of confusion. She was outraged, that they should handle her like that, look at her like that. It was wrong, and she should feel shame. But she also felt a strange sense of pride. All those boys admiring her. Wasn't that something? She might have lashed out with her legs, kneed Brady in the face, but she just hung there, limp, supported by Carly's strong arm under her ribs. "Lookit her nipples stand out," said Marion. "That means she likes it."

"Jimboy, you go to the back of my truck and bring back the rope. Bring the pliers, too."

"Carly, she's my sister. Don't hurt her," said Frank. He needed both hands to restrain Jasper, and Jenny knew that Frank couldn't stop Carly, anyway. Carly was a head taller and had about fifty pounds more muscle than Frank. "Marion, stop pulling on her tits like that," yelled Frank.

Marion paused, turned toward Frank. "You gonna stop me?"

"You stop, or you'll wish you had." Jenny wasn't sure she wanted him to stop. It wasn't that bad, and what came next might be worse.

Carly spoke up: "Marion, don't hurt her. It's not like milking a cow, you turd." Carly pulled her bra off over her hands and tied her wrists together, behind her back with her own bra. That way, he had two hands free to torment her. He still stood behind her, his naked, hairy chest against her back, her hands pressing aganst his belly, as he held her off the ground, almost effortlessly, with an arm around her waist. She thought that if she could just move her hands down a bit, she could grab his prick, but she didn't want to do that. That could be real trouble. She thought she could feel his stiff organ against her bare buttocks. It was scary, thrilling.

He slid his arm upward a bit, lifting her breasts with his forearm. His free hand massaged her buttocks. "Yeah. OK, Frank, we won't fuck her. We won't hurt her," said Carly. "Just hold that dog. Trust me, we won't hurt her. Just teach her a lesson. She's old enough, she should have learned by now." Carly dumped her in the tall grass, on her back, her hands behind her at the small of her back. Jenny realized that the wild grasses were tickling her, up the crack of her bottom, and the tender skin of her thighs.

Jimboy handed Carly lengths of rope, while Carly tied Jenny's ankles, one to one tree, the other to a different tree. He tightened the ropes, so that Jenny's legs were pulled apart in a wide Vee. She tried to scrunch a bit in the grass, to relieve the strain, but Carly just pulled the ropes tighter, keeping her legs pulled out straight and as far apart as they would go. The boys, all but Frank, who was holding the dog and looking away, watched her and laughed. With her legs spread like that, her most private place was fully exposed.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.