Daughter - Cover

Daughter

by Trog

Copyright© 2004 by Trog

Erotica Sex Story: "Daddy, can I watch you masturbate?" my fifteen-year-old daughter asked. What more can I add? She wanted to see me jerk off and I wanted her to watch. It does get more interesting towards the end. Guess you'll just have to read it to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Father   Daughter   InLaws   .

"Daddy, why don't you date women?" my fifteen-year-old daughter Cindy asked one night.

"Well, sweetheart I have to do taking care of you and working my job. That really leaves me little time for a social life."

"But don't you get lonely for a woman?" she asked innocently.

"Sometimes but then I remember your mother and can't imagine myself being with any one else."

Cindy smiled and turned back to watching TV. I figured she had finished asking questions for the night. What she had done wasn't so unusual. At least twice a week she would ask me something very much in same line. Boy was I wrong.

"Daddy?" she began turning around to look at me.

"I thought you were done but go ahead."

"Do you masturbate?"

I had just taken in a mouthful of my drink when her question caused me to spray the contents all over.

"I beg your pardon," I coughed in shock.

"Well, since mom died you haven't dated so I sorta figured you weren't having sex. It follows that you must masturbate to relieve the sexual pressures."

"I'm not sure that's any of you business," I replied immediately feeling bad. We had always had a very open relationship where we could ask questions of each other about anything. "Sorry, I mean yes I do masturbate."

"OK," she said smiling. "I think I'll go to bed now. 'Night, Daddy."

Cindy kissed my cheek and headed for her room. I looked at her before she turned around and marveled how much she had matured in the last two years. Gone was the awkwardness in her walk replaced by the grace of a woman much older. In addition, there was the plus of her very mature adult looking body. It was like only yesterday Cindy had small bumps inside her blouse that had been replaced with much larger bumps. Her hips had widened and her legs had become sleek. To sum her up she had become a very lovely and sexy looking young woman.

The following night I decided to turn the tables on her with questions of my own. She was in her usual place on the floor watching TV.

"Cindy?" I asked getting her attention during a commercial.

"Yeah, Daddy?"

"Do you masturbate?" I almost laughed when her mouth dropped wide open.

"Uh, well sometimes," she finally stammered.

"Oh, I was just curious since you don't date boys."

Nothing more was said or asked about that subject for over a week. I felt relieved that I wouldn't have to answer any more personal questions regarding my sexual life, or so I thought.

"Hi Dad," Cindy greeted me one evening. She was wearing her terry-cloth robe having just taken a shower.

"Hi yourself. Have a good day?" I asked.

"Not bad. Dad, do you think I'm pretty?"

"Not in the least," I said smiling when her face fell. "I think you absolute gorgeous."

"Aw, you're just saying that because you're my Dad," she blushed.

"Even a blind man could see your beauty. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know. I guess I just don't have a very high opinion of myself." She paused biting her lower lip with obviously another question. "Daddy, do I look sexy?"

"You have the maturity of a woman in a girl's body. Sexy? I don't think that would be a good way to describe you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you don't look good because you do any I'm sure most any boy would think the same way."

"I was kinda hoping you would say I look sexy. I mean it's that what women are supposed to do?"

"That depends on the woman and why she wants to be looked at that way." I wasn't sure where she was going with her questions but I suspected she had met a boy at school she wanted to impress.

"I know I don't want to walk around wearing the kind of clothes that shows too much skin but I wouldn't mind being thought of as sexy." Cindy fumbled with the tie on her robe and quickly spread it open. "Does this make me look sexy?"

One leg was held straight with the other bent at the knee. Her hands were on her hips holding her robe open. She wore a pair of lacy thin panties that allowed the red between her legs to show through the sheerness. Her belly was flat without any baby fat around her slender waist. On her chest she wore a lovely lacy bra, the cups covering most of her ample breasts yet still they bulged at the top. I felt myself instantly aroused.

"It's not exactly a bikini but it does cover more than most of them. Yeah, now you look sexy."

"Sexy enough to arouse a man?" she asked glancing at my crotch.

"Yeah, I think that would be an accurate statement."

"Does seeing me like this arouse you?" Now she was opening staring at the erection pushing out the front of my pants.

"It shouldn't because you are my daughter but I can't lie to you. Yes, seeing you like this arouses me a great deal."

"You don't know how happy that makes me, Daddy. Uh, can I watch you masturbate?"

"I think we've had enough of this for one night. You asking me that goes way over the line and I don't think it proper."

"Aw come on, Dad. I'll let you watch me while I watch you." Cindy reached to the front of her bra and used the front clasp to open it. When she spread the cups aside I saw her heavy naked breasts for the first time.

"Are you sure about this, Cindy?"

"I'm very sure, Daddy. I've been dying to see your, uh, your..."

"My penis?" I tried to help.

"No, Daddy, I want to see your cock. I want to watch you masturbate and ejaculate your seed."

"As long as you've decided to use the more common wordage then you want to watch me jerk off and cum."

"Yes. I want to see you jerking off your cock and shooting your cum. Just make it fair I'll sit on the floor and play with my pussy and cum for you."

There was no more rational thoughts in my mind when Cindy skinned out of her panties, dropped her robe and sat naked on the floor in front of me. She spread her legs open her pussy and I could see she was already wet. Her fingers began stroking the outer lips while she used her thumb to rub her swollen clit. I ripped open my pants and pulled out my thick eight-inch cock. Her pouted until I pulled my pants off leaving me half-naked with my sperm heavy balls touching the sofa cushion.

"Daddy, I had no idea your cock was so thick and long. Does it hurt when it's so hard?"

"Only if I don't make it feel good. I hope you're sure about this because right now there is nothing you could say or do to stop me."

I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and began with long slow strokes. It wasn't long before the pre-cum oozed from the slit and slicked the head. I was holding my heavy balls when Cindy scooted closer. Her hand inched close to my balls and I took mine away. Carefully and gently she held them while I jerked my cock. At the same time she was doing herself with her other hand.

"Daddy they feel so heavy and hot. Has it been awhile since the last time you jerked off and emptied them?" she asked gently rolling them around in her small hand.

"Last week was the last time," I gasped both with the pleasure of her touch and seeing her naked body.

"Are going to cum soon Daddy? I really want to see your cock squirting out your seed."

"It won't be much longer," I panted.

"Touch my tits, Daddy. I want you to feel them while I hold your balls. Oh, yes your hands feel good on my tits. You are making my nipples so hard. Mmmmm, pinch them harder. I like pinching my nipples when I masturbate and pull on them. Oh yes just like that, Daddy."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.