Walk in the Woods - Cover

Walk in the Woods

by Romangirl

Copyright© 2004 by Romangirl

Erotica Sex Story: Jennifer liked to take long walks in the woods. She knew she was safe. Her dog would protect her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Violence   .

Ruffy was telling her he desperately needed a long walk. The kids were in school, Darren was out of town, and Jennifer sighed. No time to change clothes. Besides, they lived on the heavily wooded outskirts of a deserted farm, and there weren't many neighbors close by. Most were at work. She took a last look at the full length mirror and sighed. She hoped no one would see her! Her breasts were bursting out of a light blue tank top that had shrunk from too many washes, and she had a clingy pair of brown short shorts held up with a little pink belt. The black Labrador was jumping up and down, begging the long legged darkly tanned housewife to hurry!

They started down the old dirt path towards the farm, but Ruffy's treat was barking at squirrels, deer, and other wildlife, so Jennifer let him pull her into the woods.

One thing Jennifer didn't like were spiders, and every so often she would jerk her head or brush her face to rid herself of the frightening pests. Except for the crawly creatures, she was oblivious of the dangers that lurked in the deep woods. Darren, her friends, and even her two young children Ned and Tina had warned her about going out alone. Her answer was "Alone? I have Ruffy as my bodyguard. No one would come near me!"

No one, that is, except Ruffy's "friends."

After several minutes roaming the woods, Jennifer and Ruffy emerged back onto the old farm path. She checked herself for ticks. Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever can kill!

She heard some rustling noises in the bushes and whirled around, her heart beating fiercely. "Hi, Mrs. Brown!" Billy Jenkins said, as he emerged from the woods. He was followed by two other boys, all teenagers She didn't know the other two boys, but had seen them with Billy in the neighborhood.

"Hi Ruffy!" Billy called out to the Lab, wagging its tail in happy recognition. The dog seemed to know the other boys as well.

"This is Ned," Billy said, pointing to a tall skinny kid, "and Dwane, " Dwane was black and muscular.

"What were you boys doing in the woods?" she asked, just a bit uneasily. She knew that Billy had a crush on her, and once, when he came over to pet Ruffy and talk to her, she noticed a bulge in his pants. Teenage boys aren't very good at hiding their sexual feelings.

"Tracking you, Mrs. Brown!" Dwane said brashly. She noticed Billy take out a plastic bag from his pocket. He offered what appeared to be meat to Ruffy, and the dog ate it greedily from his hand.

"What are you feeding Ruffy?" Jennifer asked angrily. "He has food allergies."

"Is he allergic to GHB?" Ned asked.

"GHB!" Jennifer exclaimed. She knew that GHB was a date rape drug. "What are you doing?" she yelled!

Ruffy was already getting wobbly and soon collapsed.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she cried. But Jennifer could tell by the bulges in the pant of each young man why they had drugged her loyal bodyguard.

"You are one fucking hottie, Mrs. Brown!" the black boy said as he unbuttoned his jeans. Jennifer was frightened and angry. "Listen, you little nigger," she growled. "Get the hell out of here-all of you-or you'll all wind up in jail!"

Three pairs of pants fell to the ground, and Jennifer was astonished by the almost vertically erect young cocks. And yes, she did notice that the black boy's penis was about ten inches long.

"Billy, how could you do this? She said. "Do you think I'll let you get away with this? As soon as it's over, I'll call the police!"

By now, the three boys were naked.

"Mrs. Brown," Billy replied sarcastically, "you know dead men tell no tales. Neither do dead women!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.