Indian Family Secrets 1 - Cover

Indian Family Secrets 1

Copyright© 2004 by hornypaki

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Family of wealthy man gets very close sexually

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next few months saw the family engage in a series of incestuous orgies in which everyone took part. Haresh and his father Prakash would take turns screwing Nandhi (his mother) and Simran (his sister) in almost every room of the mansion.

The servant Priya, no doubt missed the regular fucking Haresh used to give her but concluded that Haresh was having his sexual needs taken care of by some high class girlfriend from college As a loyal and wise servant, she no longer wondered why Simran's bed sheets showed signs of obvious sexual activity. If a secret boyfriend was pumping Simran nightly, it was none of Priya's business.

Every hole in Simran's body was now a fuck hole for either her brother or father... Often she would have her father's huge 8 inch Lund (prick) pounding in and out of her anus as her brother rammed his equally impressive 8 inch man meat into her choot (pussy). At such times she felt as if she had reached Nirvana as she squealed and moaned in pleasure. The feel of the boiling seed of her father and brother filling her would make her almost faint with ecstasy.

It was Haresh who advised Simran to go onto birth control, shortly after he had fucked her for the first time. Reluctantly she had begun using it. Luckily her periods were regular and on time. Not that an inconvenience like monthly bleeding stopped her. At those times Haresh or her father would simply push their pricks into her mouth and face fuck her. Although periods or no, Prakash her father was always far more interested in taking her ass. She and her mother Nandhi looked forward to nightfall and bed time. Often the four of them would end up in the master bedroom's king-sized bed and hump and pump until they fell asleep all sticky and sweaty from sex. They usually went back to their own beds early morning before the servants came. Sometimes Prakash or Haresh would give Simran a quick morning fuck before getting ready for work or college. Simran was never sure which of the two would screw her. She quickly learned that Nandhi her mother shared her dilemma, as she too got a 'good morning fuck' by who ever wasn't riding Simran.

It was maybe five months after Simran's first chaudai (Fucking) that she missed her periods. At first she ignored it and continued as usual but eventually, she told her mother Nandhi. "WOW!" Nandhi had gasped "me too! I am over a week late." A quick trip to a clinic had confirmed that both were indeed pregnant. "But Ammi (mum)" Simran had asked once back home "who is the father? Haresh or Papa?" Nandhi had said with great confidence "Haresh of course." Then as they both sat on the veranda overlooking the garden, Nandhi explained how Prakash had been fucking her for years without any birth control and without her falling pregnant. "So tell me, is it likely that his seed suddenly has become potent again?" She concluded with a happy look on her face. Besides your dear Papa had mumps when you were still a baby, they say that affects a man's seed." "No; we have Haresh's seed in our wombs, Simran jan (darling)"

Haresh had stopped jogging, swimming, and his other sporting activities. With the workout he got at home, there was no need to exercise. He had come home from college feeling quite happy and rather horny. He had found his mother Nandhi and sister Simran on the veranda lost in thoughts about something. Casually walking up to them he unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans; carefully moving his cock into the open, and adjusting it so his hairy balls were also free. He had no fear of prying neighbours, the huge mango, banyan and palm trees along the boundary walls shielded them perfectly. As for servants, Priya had already left and the live-in cook was as usual probably drunk on cheap moonshine, in his quarters.

"Hello Ammi" He said with as smile as he calmly guided the angry red head of his prick at her sweet soft lips. Nandhi opened her mouth and took the tip of his prick into it; as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do... Certainly it had become Haresh's standard greeting to her. Simran watched as her mother sucked her brother's prick, and wondered why her father and brother seemed to prefer Nandhi's cock sucking to hers.

After a few minutes Haresh eased his cock out of his mother's mouth. Then as Nandhi and Simran watched, Haresh sat down on an empty chair and pushed his jeans and under shorts down to his ankles; stretching his legs out and leaning back, he said to both women "Chalo. Lund Chooso" (Come on suck me off). Simran and Nandhi knelt on either side of him and took his long hard tool in their hands; they both toyed with his balls and ran their fingers through the thick dark bush of his pubic hair, on his groin, balls and between his legs. As Nandhi sucked his shaft, Simran licked and manipulated his ball sack. Her fingers moved down to the hairy base of his butt crack and teased their way between the sweaty damp folds of his ass, Haresh moved to allow her fingers to reach his anus... He sighed. This was heaven. Two women taking care of him sexually. His only problem being which one to fuck when he wanted cum.

Nandhi released his cock and offered it to Simran's hungry mouth. Eagerly, Simran sank her head down on her brother's shaft as her mother took watched approvingly.

Haresh watched Simran with a dreamy smile on his face. He pulled his mother close and squeezed her full heavy 40 b breasts hard.

Nandhi moaned in ecstasy as Haresh mauled and sucked at her breasts, still covered by her kamiz and pressed her son's head harder against them. Simran was still busy bobbing her head up and down on his shaft while running her fingers over his hairy full balls and into his sweat dampened butt crack...

Haresh moved his hands down to Simran's busy head and gently said "Ok. I want both your pussies now." He made both Nandhi and Simran kneel on two chairs placed side by side, had them bend over the back of the chairs with their butts jutting out in his direction. Nandhi and Simran both began to undo their shalwar (trousers) and as they fell to around their knees they both hooked their fingers in their panties to push them down when Haresh said "NO!" "you both just relax and enjoy it" He pushed the crotch, all damp with her cunt juice, of Simran's black lacy panties aside and taking hold of her hips, he aimed his lund at the pouting succulent lips of her choot and pushed in. "Hell Simsim!" He moaned "You are so fucking hot! You really want my cock in you badly." Nandhi watched as her son pumped Simran steadily. It was amazing how controlled he was. Most boys his age would be hammering away at a cunt like Simran's' and shooting their loads in seconds... Certainly the boys she had known when she was Simran's age had been very quick to cum, often before actually getting into her. The memories of all the spunk wastefully shot over her thighs, pussy, and stomach made her smile. Her hands moved down to her own dripping fuck hole and pressed at the opening. All sticky with her juice. Haresh smiled at her and ran a hand down under her white cotton bikini panties over her well rounded ass to the shaven pussy between her legs. There his index finger toyed with her hole before beginning to finger fuck her from behind, with his index and big finger. All the while, he kept up his steady pumping of Simran. The late afternoon air was filled with the sound of his pelvis slamming into the soft full cheeks of Simran's ass as his Lund fucked her. Their moans and heavy breathing, filling the warm afternoon air around them. Haresh pulled out of a disappointed Simran and quickly shoved his prick into Nandhi, after roughly tugging her panties down. Nandhi groaned as he filled her completely with one savage thrust. Simran felt a hand on her ass and wriggled in horniness as Haresh worked his hand under her panties and began to finger fuck her as he had his mother.

Prakash watched the scene on the veranda with approval. He quickly unzipped his trousers and pulled them along with his briefs, off. Then loosening his tie and shirt collar, he walked over and began to playfully slap all three bare asses, before him.

"Couldn't wait for me?' He said with a laugh, positioning himself behind Simran's well rounded tanned bottom. "Move your hand out of the way son, I am in the mood for some of your sister's hot cunt"

Simran felt a sense of relief wash over her, as good as Haresh's fingers had felt, they could not compensate for the real thing. As Prakash eased his Lund into her choot he remarked "Don't shave your pubic hair Simsim, I like to have a choice, between your mother's shaved choot and your hairy one.

"Me too!" Haresh added as he began to pick up pace with Nandhi.

"Oh Shut up you two" Nandhi panted "Hum KO Chaudoo, machord!" (Fuck us mother fucker). Prakash winked at Haresh and gave Nandhi a hard slap on her ass "Chup karo biwi" (shut up wife). "Yeah Ammi (mum). Shut the fuck up and move your ass!" Haresh panted sending his cock hard and deep in a series of violent thrusts. "Ooooohhh Uufff" Nandhi panted as she came all over Haresh's prick. She had been close to Cumming when Prakash arrived

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.