Indian Family Secrets 1 - Cover

Indian Family Secrets 1

Copyright© 2004 by hornypaki

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Family of wealthy man gets very close sexually

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Authors note; A big thank you to the young lady who gave me this plot for the story (Sorry I had to tone it down a bit, Jaanu). Miss her 'HOT HOT' e-mails.

When Haresh woke up, an hour so later, Simran was nestled up close beside him, fast asleep.

He yawned and scratched his pubic hair feeling the hair all stuck together with cum, sweat and blood. He smiled as he remembered taking Simran's cherry. His cock hard with both lust and a need to piss...

He untangled himself from Simran and walked slowly to the bathroom, naked.

Simran woke as her brother got up, her sleepy eyes watched as he walked to the bathroom, her gaze fixed on his slim hard buttock...

Her choot hurt from the pounding Haresh had given it. His 8 inch Lund had stretched and pierced her kunwari choot (virgin cunt) in ways she had never imagined possible.

She heard the sound of Haresh's piss splash into the toilet bowl and quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom,

Haresh turned and looked at Simran as she entered the bathroom, Simran came up to him staring at his lund.(prick)...

Simran Knelt down beside the bowl, aware that Haresh was looking at her puzzled by her actions...

Simran reached out and took hold of his Lund (cock)...

Haresh looked at Simran wondering what she was doing, she had taken his prick in her hand before he had had a chance to shake it and wash it...

Simran opened her mouth and took his Lund into her mouth, tasting the sweet acidic flavour of his cock and sucking her brother's foreskin hooded cock...

Haresh gasped, his man meat suddenly hardened as he watched Simran suck and lick his Lund clean...

Haresh saw her hand move between her legs and rub her now unsealed pussy, and pulled Simran roughly to her feet. He embraced her in a hot embrace and pressed his lips to her mouth...

They sucked hungrily on each other as Haresh moved Simran back against the wall and kneeling down, licked her cunt clean...

They showered together. Each one soaping and washing the other clean...

Haresh paid special attention to her gaand (ass). His soapy hands moving between the crack of her butt to wash and probe her anus. Then his hand moved between her legs, kissing her back as his hands softly soaped and washed her hairy cunt.

Simran felt the pain disappear. Her choot (cock Box) now seemed at ease and her smile told Haresh that she was not unhappy that he had fucked her.

Haresh had knelt behind Simran and lovingly, licked her butt hole. His tongue teasing it as she had pressed her face against the shower wall and felt the warm water splash on her

"Oh Bhaiyaa" she had sighed "kitni maazadar hai" (This feels great)

After that Haresh had kissed Simran on the mouth, his saliva filling her mouth as he held her...

Then he had gently eased her down to her knees and there, with the shower raining down on them, he had pushed his Lund (cock) back into her choot (pussy) from behind and fucked her until he came, his baby seed filling her as she moaned in pleasure...

Prakash had left for his office at the usual time. He had not seen Haresh jogging around the locality as usual and as he read the newspaper, he wondered if Haresh was unwell.

A story caught his eye on the local page.

A local court convicted a 56 year old man of incest after his 25 year old daughter had confessed that her two children were in fact his and not her husbands.

The story had a twist in that the man's son had also confessed to fucking his sister and insisted that he was the father of her children.

Apparently the husband saw his wife having sex with her father one night and next morning told the police...

Prakash was certain that the delay in reporting the matter was due to the husband enjoying the show and masturbating as his wife took her father's cock into her hole.

Prakash was hard as an iron bar as he thought again of Simran face down on his bed taking his Lund into her choot... Her rubbed his cock and read the news story again...

Nandhi was just leaving her bed room when she saw Haresh come out of Simran's room. She thought nothing more about it until lunch time when Simran and Haresh seemed to be staring at each other very intently over the dinner table.

Her suspicion grew when she heard Priya complaining to the cook about Simran's bed sheet.

"... a bed sheet only gets like that from sex "Priya had said

The cook had laughed and said "Some guy got her choot seal... good!"

Nandhi was shocked. Haresh and Simran fucking each other? She knew that it happened but still, she never thought it would happen in her family...

As she thought about it her shock turned to anger... Simran had fucked Haresh. Simran had tasted his Lund (cock) in her choot (puissy) maybe in her mouth and enjoyed him...

Then her anger turned to jealousy... "why should Simran be the only one to have Haresh?"

She had more right to him then Simran... she had given him life.

That evening, she sent the driver on some errand and then said "Haresh, I have just remembered something. Get the car out and come with me please..."

Haresh, still unsure where they were going, drove down the street with his mother at his side.

Nandhi, her heart racing and her mouth dry had decided to take matters into her own hands with Haresh...

She wore a Kurta (thin muslin shirt) and shalwar with no camisole underneath, her white lacy bra very clearly visible through the thin fabric...

She felt a thrill of joy race through her body as she noticed the way Haresh fixed his eyes slyly on her breasts as they left the house. She purposely, adjusted her dupatta (long neck scarf) to allow Haresh a clearer view of her large breasts temptingly visible through her kurta.

"Where to mummy?" Haresh asked as they stopped at a signal. His Lund throbbed in his slacks at the sight of his mother's boobs...

Amazingly, despite fucking Simran earlier that morning, he was still very hot... He had planned to sneak into Simran's room after lunch and fuck her again but is mother had found things for him to do... This driving her, the last in a long list...

Nandhi suddenly put her hand on his thigh and looked at him, as her hand moved over his thigh, to the bulge in his trousers...

Haresh looked at her and smiled "Mummy. You sure you want this?" He pressed her hand hard against the bulge in his trousers.

Nandhi nodded and licked her lips.

Quickly looking around, Haresh saw a quiet side street and drove down it...

Once parked in a dark part of the road, Haresh boldly reached over and squeezed his mother's full breasts...

"Is it safe here?" Nandhi asked undoing the buttons on the front of her kurta and moving his hand inside to her tits.

Haresh nodded his hand playing over the cup of her bra and pressing on the nipple

Nandhi's hands stroked his cock through the bulge of his trousers and kissed him on the mouth. She suddenly thought that the lips she was kissing had kissed and tasted Simran... She did not understand why but it turned her on...

Haresh unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, and unzipped them, lifting his buttocks and shifting, he brought his 8 inch throbbing monster into the open and taking his mother by the back of the neck, eased her head down to his cock.

Nandhi co-operated fully, she saw very little of his cock in the darkness of the street but felt it with her hands. Her fingers went between his legs to feel the full hairy balls between as her mouth opened and took his man hood (Lund) inside.

It stretched her mouth just like his father's. They were almost similar in size; Nandhi could tell after years of sucking Prakash's Lund that Haresh was a carbon copy of his father.

Her nostrils smelt the sweaty aroma of his balls and crotch and she tasted the faint tang of his cock head.

Her head bobbed up and down as Haresh moaned and moved his hands over her head and back...

Nandhi's fingers pressed deeper between his legs and pushed into the hairy crack of his butt.

Haresh moved a bit to allow her fingers free access to his butt crack.

He felt his mother's fingers move along his hairy sweaty split to the tight anal opening between his hard slim buttocks. Fuck! Priya never touched him there...

As his mother's mouth drowned his Lund in spit and bobbed up and down his long fat shaft. He felt her finger brutally pierce and enter his anus. Her long sharp nails scratching the sensitive skin inside as she forced her index finger in and teased his prostrate...

The feeling was unimaginable; he came in a hot wet violent orgasm, his spunk blasting in wave after wave of sticky white juice into her mouth.

Nandhi swallowed it all, her saliva mixing with the thick salty sweet baby juice of her son and filling her stomach as her gaand (ass) fucking finger raped his anus...

As she pulled her finger gently out of his butt,, and lifted her head from his cock, Haresh pulled her hard against him and sucked on her mouth, before sending a saliva mixture of his cum, her spit and his spit back into her mouth... Nandhi felt her choot cum as she swallowed... Haresh was just as hot as his father Prakash was. What a lucky woman she was...

Prakash had spent most of the day thinking about the news story he had read. It had kept him distracted all day. Every time he had read it, he had thought "Lucky bastard!"

Given a chance he would fuck his daughter Simran, just as the father in the report had fucked his daughter... How had he fucked her, he wondered. Had he made her suck his cock? Swallow his cum? Had he taken her virginity? Had he fucked her from behind? Had he rammed his Lund in her gaand (ass)?

As each question ran through his mind; he imagined Simran doing each act in turn, sucking him, swallowing his cum, and taking his cock into her choot (cock box) and gaand (ass)...

By the time he was on his way home, his Lund was hard as rock and very angrily throbbing in his pants...

He had heard Nandhi send the driver away and then ask Haresh to take her some where 30 minutes later...

He sat in only a lungi (sarong like cloth) and vest in the T.V lounge, watching the cable, as he sipped a cup of tea.

Simran joined him and kissing him on the cheek asked "where is everyone?"

"Haresh and Nandhi are out and the cook has gone out for a few hours" He replied his eyes watch as Simran sat down cross legged on the carpet, leaning against the sofa.

"Priya?" Simran called...

"Priya has gone with the cook" Prakash offered He suddenly realised that he and Simran were alone in the house.

Simran was in her usual house cloths, an old cotton shalwar Kamiz, and had her hair open,

Prakash stared at her breasts and wondered if they were as firm and full as they looked.

His Cock throbbed as he wondered what she looked like naked.

Simran yawned and watched the cable channel without interest. She felt her father's eyes on her and smiled, he was always staring at her these days. It was obvious that he had ideas of fucking her...

She turned and smiled at her father; He was not a bad looking man at all. His greying hair added distinction to his appearance. He was a fit man, he had a small pot belly, but otherwise, he was in good shape.

His lungi was tenting and Simran could guess the reason...

She suddenly felt wet between her legs, her nipples hardened and she felt a strong physical attraction for her father.

She stood up and looking into his eyes, she asked "Are we all alone Daddy?"

Prakash nodded; His eyes staring back into hers reading something, but not too sure what.

Simran walked over to her father and sat on his lap. Her arms going around his neck she said "I love you daddy"

Prakash's arms embraced her, his Lund threatening to burn a hole through his lungi and her shalwar...

Simran kissed her father on the mouth and as his lips parted, she poked her tongue inside and moaned.

Prakash too groaned. This was a dream come true, his hot daughter was kissing him and teasing his hair, ears and neck with her soft hands and slim fingers...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.