Curse of the Bambino 2
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by Don Lockwood

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - We're back at Syracuse University and the Yankees and Red Sox are in the AL Championship Series again. Mitch and Callie have new roommates. Freddie is a Sox fan and Vinnie likes the Yanks. Will there be a bet? Of course!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   CrossDressing   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Game five on Monday was an early affair--it started at 5 pm. I went to class, did some homework, so I'd be all set to go watch it with Vinnie.

I told Callie what had happened last night. "You go, girl!" she hooted. No shrinking violet she. I just laughed.

I actually thought I'd wake up on Monday with some regrets. I didn't. I was perfectly fine with it. I knew Vinnie and I had to talk, but I figured we'd be able to after the game, since it was such an early start.

I got to the dining hall early, at about four-thirty. Vinnie walked in right behind me so we ate together. I told him I had to stop at my room first and I'd meet him up in his.

When I got there, I had a nice peach-colored bra for him. He cracked up laughing. "Well, you've been such a good sport about all of this, it's definitely my turn." He took off his shirt--woo woo!--and I helped him get the bra on. Then I showed him two rolled-up nylons.

"I thought the panty hose came later," he said.

"It does. These are your falsies," I giggled--and stuffed the nylons into the cups of the bra.

"Hey, I don't remember that stuffing the bra was part of the deal!"

"Too bad," I laughed. "Now put your shirt back on. The chest hair spoils the whole effect."

"Fine. I still don't think I should have to have the thing stuffed. Anyhow, aren't you forgetting something?" I just looked at him. "This is cumulative--you're supposed to be down to your panties still."

"True," I laughed. I quickly got out of my clothes. I was getting way too comfortable with this.

He tried to cuddle me, but the nylons in the bra were getting in the way. "OK, I made my point," I said. "You can un-stuff the bra." He gladly did.

That's when I showed him a little trick about bras. Now, guys don't know this one usually, unless they've worn an unstuffed bra--because girls always complain about how uncomfortable bras are. And that's true to a point. The straps are uncomfortable digging into your shoulders. And the underside straps dig in to the underside of your boobs. They can be a pain in the ass.

But the material of the cups isn't uncomfortable at all. In fact, it can be the exact opposite, especially if it's rubbed just the right way. And I knew what way to rub it. I was curled up next to Vinnie, his arm around me, when I did it. I reached out for his chest and rubbed at it, causing the bra to rub up against his nipple.

He groaned!

"Oh, God, don't do that," he said.

"Why not?" I said with a little smirk.

"Because the game is about to start. And you're not wearing anything above your waist, so I could easily retaliate. Do you want to get into a nipple fondling contest right as the game is going to start?"

"I suppose not," I sighed. "Then again, it's an early game. Should be over at a reasonable time."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.