Curse of the Bambino 2 - Cover

Curse of the Bambino 2

Copyright© 2004 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - We're back at Syracuse University and the Yankees and Red Sox are in the AL Championship Series again. Mitch and Callie have new roommates. Freddie is a Sox fan and Vinnie likes the Yanks. Will there be a bet? Of course!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   CrossDressing   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Nuts. I must be nuts. Completely.

I woke up Wednesday morning and went to class. I barely paid any attention to my classes. When I got done for the day, I found myself going to the mall.

I left with three sets--red, black, and purple. The bras were lacey and frilly and the panties were similar. And as I walked out of the mall, I had to ask myself what the hell was I doing? I was almost on autopilot. It was like I wasn't thinking--some part of me just decided that if I was going to be taking off outerclothing, the underwear had to be sexier.

What the hell was happening to me? I asked myself that as I got into the car and pulled my purchases out of the bag. I looked at this very frilly, very sexy, very not-me underwear and wondered why I was doing this.

And somewhere deep in my brain, I got an answer. Because I looked at this stuff and imagined Vinnie seeing me in it. And, yes, I got scared and anxious and shy... but I also got excited. Really excited.

And if you don't think that didn't confuse the hell out of me!

Was it Vinnie? Was it just him? My first instinct was no--after all, I didn't even like him. But then I remembered that we'd actually gotten along well last night. And then I remembered that Vinnie... well, he's kind of a hunk, OK? I might have thought he was a dumb goon--and I'd realized I was probably wrong about that--but there was nothing wrong with his looks.

Vinnie makes me excited?

God help me, that can't be it. It's got to be something else. I must be discovering my inner exhibitionist or something.

Look, it's not like I'm completely naive. I have, you know, done myself. I know what excited is. But I never really transferred that feeling onto guys. A little--as I said, I'd made out a little bit--but I knew how my parents were. I knew I was on a short leash so I guess I never let my mind wander, knowning it was impossible.

It wasn't impossible anymore. And my mind was wandering all over the place.

Damn. College is confusing!

Anyhow, I got back to the dorm. Callie was in the room. She saw the Victoria's Secret bag and demanded to see. She cracked up laughing when she saw what I'd bought.

Oy. Good thing I wasn't looking for support!

I went to supper, went back up to the room. And I almost chickened out. I almost kept the plain white stuff on. But I didn't--I went with the red. And I almost took it right back off--that bra showed off a lot more than my Grannie bras! Yeah, it covered my nipples and most of my boob, but there was some severe leakage in the cleavage area. I'm no Dolly Parton, but I do have cleavage.

I wasn't accustomed to displaying it. I was going to be displaying it with a vengeance very soon.

Mitch came down at seven, so up I went. Callie wished me good luck, and Mitch and I did a little "Pedro!" chant for good vibrations. Up I went. Vinnie welcomed me in, and had cokes and munchies again.

It was an hour before game time. Vinnie was good, he didn't push or say a word. We sat there chatting, mostly about the series. We had ESPN on again, and I reacted with dismay to the reports that Schilling might not pitch again. "If he can't pitch, we're sunk."

"You're sunk anyhow, Princess," he teased. We went on like that for a while, until it got to be about fifteen minutes until game time. Then I got quiet, thinking about what I was about to do.

Vinnie immediately picked up on it. "You're nervous," he said. I gulped and nodded. He looked at me. "Princess, if it helps--I really am a gentleman. You don't have anything to worry about. The bet says I get to get an eyeful--but that's all I'm going to get, capice?" I giggled a little, and nodded. I forced my hands up to the top button on my blouse. "Wait a minute," Vinnie said. Then he got up, pulled down the shades, and locked the door.

"Thanks," I croaked.

He sat in his chair again, me on the couch. My hands went back to the top button. Luckily, he didn't blatantly stare at me. I know he was looking, but he wasn't blatant about it, not while I was unbuttoning the blouse.

I worked my way through the buttons, took a deep breath, and shrugged the blouse off. I cleared my throat. Vinnie turned to look. I swear, you could have heard my heart pounding from a mile away at that moment. My palms were sweaty. I was having trouble breathing.

It wasn't all nerves, either.

Vinnie took a good long look, and I felt his eyes burning on me. Hell, I was so hot I felt like I had a fever or something. God.

"You're beautiful, Princess," he croaked after a minute. "You really are." That helped the nervousness--but not anything else! Then he got this little crooked smile and said, "OK, I see I was wrong about the plain white Grannie bra."

"Only because I went shopping this afternoon," I admitted softly.

Vinnie blinked, and then cracked up laughing. "You're all right, Princess. You've got more spunk than I gave you credit for."

I settled onto the couch, feeling mighty self-conscious. I wasn't used to sitting in a room with a guy with just my bra on! But Vinnie started talking to me normally--though I noticed he kept sneaking looks--which did help.

The game started. Pedro got in trouble in the first inning but got out of it with only a single run scored against him. After that, he settled down.

Problem was, Jon Lieber was pitching like the second coming of Cy Young or something. The Red Sox couldn't do a damn thing with him. They got one hit off of him and that was it for the first few innings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.