Curse of the Bambino 2 - Cover

Curse of the Bambino 2

Copyright© 2004 by Don Lockwood

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We're back at Syracuse University and the Yankees and Red Sox are in the AL Championship Series again. Mitch and Callie have new roommates. Freddie is a Sox fan and Vinnie likes the Yanks. Will there be a bet? Of course!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   CrossDressing   First   Exhibitionism   Slow   School  

Second thoughts? Oh, yeah, I had them almost immediately. I mean, right away. After we finalized the bet, Mitch and Vinnie left our room. I turned to Callie and moaned, "Oh, God, what have I done?"

"Hey, it could be worse," Callie grinned. "Mine last year was I had to sleep with Mitch."

"Like you don't anyway," I smirked.

"We hadn't at that point. We were just friends."

"Oh. What was Mitch's?"

"He had to give our gay friend Tim a blowjob."

I broke up laughing. "Now that's cruel and unusual punishment. The Yankees won last year, so did he?"

"No. I conceded after game five. I decided that I liked his prize better than my prize. We've been together ever since."

"Cool," I said. "However, I'm not so sanguine about this. I don't even like Vinnie? And he might be the first person to ever see me naked? What have I done?"

"You don't like Vinnie? I think he's cool."

"I think he's a big dumb goon."

"I think you've misjudged him," Callie maintained. Then she stopped. "Wait a minute. Did you just say that nobody's ever seen you naked?"

"Unless you count, like, my mother, no."

"Freddie, are you a virgin?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. Sheltered upbringing and all that. I love my parents, but overprotective is an understatement," I said sheepishly. "I wasn't really allowed to date much. Getting enough privacy to do anything was pretty impossible. Making out is as far as I've ever gotten."

"Oh. That changes things," she said. "I didn't realize you were such an innocent."

"That's me," I snorted.

"Maybe you should get out of the bet," she said. "I mean, look--I really do think you can trust Vinnie. But maybe you don't want to get naked for a guy for the first time as a bet."

"And he'll never let me live it down if I do," I sighed. "And I have to deal with him because he's your boyfriend's roommate. No, I think it'll be easier to go through with it." I gave her a wicked grin. "Besides which, the Sox are going to win anyway."

"Uh-huh," she laughed. "Dream on, little Red Sox fan." Then she got serious. "I still think you should get out of the bet. Look, I don't think Vinnie has any idea you're as inexperienced as you are. He's not an asshole, he'll understand."

"Nah. Thanks, Callie, but I agreed to the bet. I have only myself to blame. And, let's face it, considering what he might have to do, I have to be a good sport, because he is."

"True."


That next day, Sunday, I went home. I had a little problem, you see.

One thing Vinnie had asked when we finalized the bet was about clothes should he lose. It was a good question. He certainly wasn't going to fit in any of my clothes. I'm 5'4" and about 125. He's a good six feet and probably about 180. He'd rip one of my dresses in half, and he'd never get his big dumb goon bicep into any of my bra straps. He quickly figured that out, and asked about girls clothes that would fit him.

I had that all covered, but I had to go home to do it. My best friend Eric, you see, was a drag queen. Just about nobody knew that back home, but I did. He'd confessed a few years ago. I'd even seen him dressed. He was pretty cute, actually--except for being a pretty big 'girl'. He was almost the same size as Vinnie, give or take--that's why I thought of him.

He was actually a year younger than me and was still in high school, so he was at home when I went. I made some excuse to my parents about picking up more of my CDs--which was true--but went to see Eric. He was glad to loan me some of his girl clothes. He laughed his head off at the bet. Then he asked about my side of it. I told him.

"You? Are going to get naked? I don't believe it!"

"Yeah. God, I hope the Red Sox sweep!"

"You know I'm a Sox fan, but it'd almost be worth it to see you naked."

"What do you care? You're gay!"

"Not gay, really," he said.

"Excuse me? You told me you were gay and a drag queen four years ago!"

"I've decided I'm more bi. With a leaning towards guys, mind you, but... well, remember Tara Rienke?"

"Yeah."

"We had sex last weekend. And it was fun. We're sort of dating, actually. So I guess I'm bi."

My mouth just dropped. "Oh this just beats all doesn't it? My best friend, who is supposedly gay, loses his virginity before I do! I think I'm going to go scream now!"

Eric laughed. "Hey, my parents don't have me on a leash."

"True. Well, mine don't anymore."

"There you go. Maybe you can get naked for this Vinnie guy and then do the nasty."

"Not hardly! I'd rather sleep with you," I said, teasing.

"Oh, you sound so enthusiastic," he laughed.


As I drove back to campus, I couldn't help but think that my life had turned upside down. Me betting my clothes? Eric sleeping with a girl? Yikes.

I was completely unsettled. And it didn't get better as Tuesday, and game one, approached. At least game one looked like it was in the bag with Schilling pitching.

I went to Vinnie's room--Mitch came down to ours--right before gametime on Tuesday. Vinnie was, at least, cordial. He had sodas and munchies out, and offered me some. He and Mitch had a couch in their room--he gave that to me and sat in the chair at his desk.

"So, you ready to start taking clothes off, Princess?"

"Not with Schilling on the hill. And would you stop calling me that?"

"What am I supposed to call you?"

"Duh--how about trying my name?"

He grinned at me. "I'm sorry, I just can't call you Freddie. Just can't do it. I mean, I've got an Uncle Freddie. He's actually my great-uncle. He's a 65 year old Sicilian man with an accent, stooped shoulders, and garlic breath. He pats me on the cheeks and calls me Vincenzo. You are not a Freddie. You're way too cute."

I was secretly pleased at the too-cute thing, but I said, "Well, what about Frederica?"

"That makes me feel like I've been plunked down in the middle of the cast of Amadeus." I cracked up at that. "What were your parents thinking, anyhow?"

"That my great-aunt Frederica would put them in the will."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.