The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

A delighted Megan burst into Erin’s room the next morning. Full of energy and a burning desire to tell her friend about all that had happened last night, she wasn’t prepared for the sight that she beheld. Erin was notoriously not a morning person. And she was normally a bit of a ‘grumpus’ first thing. So the vision of Erin this morning totally stood Megan on her ear.

Erin was fully dressed and glowing so brightly in the early morning sunlight that Megan had to actually squint to make her out. The combination of white and gold silk brocade and the fact that all the window shutters were thrown open only added to the effect. Add to this that Erin was actually humming, and it was simply too much for Megan to handle. She sat on the edge of the bed and stared.

“Jesus, Erin, what happened to you? No, wait, it can’t be? No, no way? Erin, what the hell happened to you?”

Still smiling, Erin looked innocently at Megan and said, “What makes you think anything happened?”

“You had better spit it out, girl, or I’m going to get Jenny, and we will whip your backside!”

At that moment, Jenny entered the suite from the rear and said, “You need me for an ass whupin’? Who’s the recipient?”

Megan looked back and forth between Erin and Jenny. The expression on her face was truly priceless. “Okay. If someone doesn’t tell me what the hell is going on here, I’m going to start kicking asses, and I’m not even going to stop to take names!”

“Megan, calm down. Nothing has happened, at least not yet. But I am hopeful!” and Erin again started to hum and mock dance around the suite.

“Lady Megan, I thought it fairly obvious. Her Highness is in love!” Jenny said with a broad smile on her face.

“No shit, Sherlock! I fell to that part. What someone had better spit out soon is who?” and Megan crossed her arms in front of her chest and pouted.

“Megan, dear Megan, please don’t be mad at me. All will come out shortly. Remember, all good things come to those who wait” Sensing that Megan was getting more upset, not less, Erin crossed to hug her friend. Megan at first fought the hug, but quickly gave in.

“So spill!” Megan said as she returned the hug. “Then I have news of my own that I may or may not share if you don’t get on with it!”

“Oh, you have news! Please, I want to hear!” Erin said as she stepped back to look for signs of the news before Megan spoke.

“Not a chance, missy. Unless you spill all, I’m taking my news to a more appreciative audience!” Megan again crossed her arms on her chest and huffed.

“Okay, okay. I give already!” laughing, Erin pulled Megan to the love seat and they both sat down. “Last night I kissed Roland! God! It was heavenly!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.