The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Megan and Richard spent the rest of the early afternoon receiving the congratulations of their friends, and a surprising number of fairies that neither of them knew. Just when it seemed that they had been introduced to the last possible fairy on the face of the planet, and a new group would turn up and the cycle would start all over again. With dusk starting to settle in, they finally snuck away from the throng in the Great Hall and quietly slipped upstairs to their room. That this room had become simply ‘their room’ no longer seemed in doubt.

“Gods, I thought that would never end!” Richard said with a barely covered yawn.

“I know, love, but it’s not every day that you become a knight, you know.” Megan said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Love, nor is it every day that a simple wench such as yourself becomes a proper lady.” Richard grinned at her innocently, while his comment fully registered with Megan.

“Wench is it! I’ll show you, wench!” and Megan as she launched herself across the rug and into his arms. Both of them fell in a tangle of limbs onto the bed. Megan eventually ended up on top, where she tickled Richard unmercifully.

“Nay, My Lady, hold!” Richard managed to gust out between bouts of laughter.

“Just so you know who the boss in this relationship is!” Megan said, fingers poised for another go at his ribs.

“Ay, I know who thinks she is the boss. But truth be told, it is such a flimsy pretense!” Richard surged up and tossed Megan easily onto the bed, where he trapped her flailing arms beneath his knees. Once certain that she was still, he leaned forward and kissed her hungrily.

Megan drew in breath in gasps while trying to pull her lover closer. Richard slid down her length to lie next to her, and held her close.

“Truth, love?” Richard looked the question at Megan, and she nodded. “I love you. There I’ve said it and it’s as simple as that. I knew I loved you the first time I laid eyes on you. You have it in you, you know? You have it in you to make the magic, just like Erin does.”

“But what is it about Erin that makes her special. I mean, I know she is the daughter of Arthur and all that, but just what makes her special?” Megan said, while stroking her hand up and down the bulge in the front of Richard’s tights. “By the way, did I mention that I really love a man in tights?”

“Keep that up, wench, and I’ll not be able to tell you anything at all. You’ll have to deal with the consequences of your actions, you know?” he said, while stroking her breasts through the silk brocade of her gown.

As answer, Megan rolled over on top of Richard and hiked up her skirts to rub herself on his bulge. “Mmmm, I love the feel of a man in tights too”

Richard slid his hand beneath her gown and discovered that she was not wearing panties. The prickly hairs at the top of her pussy greeted his probing fingers. “And, My Lady, I love you when you are not wearing anything at all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.