The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Life was slowly returning to the folk at the observatory. A banquet had been laid out by Brun and her ladies in the great hall, and a traditional wake was slowly winding into full strength as mourners recalled mildly embroidered memories of the recently departed.

Richard had sought Megan, and they sat hind in hand in a corner, sharing in the generally warm feel of the event. Arthur, Titania, Guinevere, Emory, and Erin sat at the high table and broke food with the members of their kingdom.

A court herald stepped to the front of the dais and the crowd noise thinned a bit. “My Lords and Ladies, pray attend!” a hush fell over the great hall. “Pray silence for his august Majesty, Arthur Pen Dragon, by right of birth, King of the Fairy! His august Majesty has matters of State to attend to, so pray draw neigh.”

After a moments shuffling to settle themselves, all eyes turned toward the King. “His august Majesty requests the pleasure of the Lord Richard Mayhew!”

Richard, who had been kissing Megan in a corner, jolted as if struck. He rather quickly disentangled himself from Megan and hurried to the front. Laughter followed his passage until he bowed, beet red, in front of the throne. Arthur at first looked stern, and then relented and smiled broadly. With a wave, he indicated that the Herald should continue. Megan moved out of the corner to see what was going on.

“His august Majesty requests the pleasure of the Lady Megan Smyth!”

Megan wasn’t at all sure what to do, but Brun solved it by pushing her toward the front of the room. More laughter accompanied her passage to the front, where she simply stopped next to Richard and stared.

“Megan,” hissed Richard, “you really should curtsey, you know?”

Megan tried, but it was more than a little awkward. Giving up, she simply inclined her head and hoped. Arthur again tried to look cross, but Guinevere saved the day by smiling and lightly tapping the King on the arm to make her point. Arthur relented and smiled broadly down on them both.

“Be it known by these presents that Lord Richard Mayhew and Lady Megan Smyth, having served our realm most well, are deserving of reward. Therefore, be it know that we, Arthur Pen Dragon, do make the following awards:

“First, Lady Megan, it is our intent that you be admitted into the right noble Order of the Jambe de Leon, and be afforded all rights and responsibilities inherent to such noble standing. Further, we are minded to appoint you are a Lady in Waiting to Princess Erin, and as such we appoint you as her Royal Highnesses’ Senior Lady in Waiting. In order to hold such a lofty position, it is incumbent upon us to award you estates and titles to same as are necessary to maintain such a position at court. Suitable lands within our Royal Reserve have been set aside for these purposes.”

This announcement was met with such great cheering and stamping of feet that Megan, not sure what to do, simply blushed furiously. Erin beamed down at her friend from the dais.

“Second, Lord Richard, you have served us most nobly, in peace and in war. We shall, however, defer to our Royal Cousin, His Grace, Duke Emory Pen Dragon in this matter.”

Emory stepped down from the dais with an evil twinkle in his eye. Richard swallowed hard, but stood his ground as Emory walked to stand in front of him.

“Richard, as I recall, your duties in your current mission were to protect Her Royal Highness, Princess Erin from harm. Am I mistaken?” Emory looked at Richard hard.

“No, your Grace.” Richard said clearly into the hush of the great hall.

“Did your original warrants from the Crown include taking time out for a dalliance with a mortal?” Several people in the hall sucked in air and a chill seemed to descend on the hall. Emory walked slowly toward the dais, searching for something to drink.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.