The Glen: Book One
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

So it came as a total surprise when Erin walked up next to Emory with a raw red nimbus of power surrounding her. Even Mordrant dropped his final warding in astonishment.

“Well, what do we do now?” Erin asked as sheets of energy sparkled on the surface of her wards. “I mean, do we just leave, or is there a particular reason that we are hanging around here? I know I’m a bit new at this whole magic thing, but I have played Dungeons & Dragons before, ya’ know?”

It was Roland who broke the mood as he nearly doubled over laughing. “My Lady,” he managed to wheeze out between guffaws, “I mean really!”

Emory and then Arthur both joined in with the laughter, which soon spread throughout the assembled warriors of the Seelie Court.

“Actually,” said Emory through a bemused grin, “I believe that leaving might just be the right thing to do. You will be a good boy, won’t you Mordrant?” With little more than a backwards glance, Emory, Arthur, and Erin turned on their heels and walked calmly out of the scene of the recent battle. Seelie warriors began to gather their wounded and dead and made their way in small groups out of the ruins of the former video arcade and into the night air.

Once again, sirens cut the air as the mortal authorities finally caught up with the happenings in the world of the fairy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.