The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

A gloomy pall hung over the inside of what had once been a video arcade. Black candles, many burned down to little more than stubs, guttered out a smoky glow. The plate glass windows at the front of the main room were so covered with graffiti that little light passed through them at all. The smell of cloyingly sweet incense hung heavy in the air. Lolling about on putrid bits of mismatched furniture were dozens of dark shapes that occasionally moved, but for the most part, lay still as death. Occasionally, a form would move into the available light, more than likely, a Goth street kid was what appeared out of the gloom.

Fighting not to cough, Erin took delicate steps in an effort not to trip over anything on the floor. Not so, Mordrant’s flunkies, who kicked out at anything that got in their way, be it moving or not. Jenny and Anna followed silently in her wake. Eyes wide with fear, Erin fought to hang onto both her dignity and the contents of her stomach.

Mordrant lounged languidly on what Erin supposed to be a throne. Whatever it was, it was covered in animal hides that smelled all the way across the room. Or maybe it was simply the room that smelled so rank. Either way, the assault on her senses was almost overwhelming.

“Your Highness, your Queen awaits” said one of the flunkies with just enough sneer in his voice to set the horde of street kids shrieking with laughter. As the laughter reached a nerve-jangling crescendo, Mordrant finally moved. For the most part, the laughter stopped, although one of the less with-it in the room continued until someone thumped him into a gurgling silence.

“The scroll, read the scroll!” Mordrant ordered into the quiet.

An impeccably dressed fairy, in high court attire of green velvet jacket, tights and shoes, surmounted by a green cloak with golden trumpets at the hem and breast, stepped slowly out from the shadows. After clearing his throat in the hazy air, he produced an ornate scroll, from which dangled numerous wax seals hung from purple ribbons.

“Be it known to all, by these presents; that Mordrant, by right of birth, crown prince of the House of Pen Dragon and right-wise the true King of that realm, does hereby proclaim and express his right to choose a bride befitting his right noble station.” Here the speaker stopped in a fit of coughs, and had to take a sip from a flask he pulled from within his cloak. After hacking out a gob of spittle into a silk handkerchief, and wiping his mouth daintily with a corner, he resumed reading.

“Having chosen as his bride, her Royal Highness, Princess Erin Pen Dragon, his most noble born niece, Prince Mordrant will now proclaim her as his bride and the Royal wedding will commence forthwith.” Another fit of coughing overtook him as he shuffled back to the corner.

Erin turned first a shade of embarrassed pink, and then an angry red as the scroll was read. Into the sullen silence, she said in a voice edged with anger, “So, I’m supposed to just stand here and put up with this crap! What are you people, fucking stupid or something?”

Now it was Mordrant’s turn to darken as he lurched upright in his throne. “Personally, My Lady, I don’t give a damn what you do, as long as you shut up and do your part! Otherwise, it won’t go well for you nor your ladies, do you get my point!” Mordrant spat out the last in a piqué of anger that was directed not only at Erin, but Jenny and Anna in her shadow.

Looking him straight in the eye, Erin said, “As I understand the rules of hospitality, you are honor-bound to protect your ‘guests’, and as my ladies and I have the misfortune of being ‘guests’ beyond our control, we would dislike impugning your honor any further than it already is.”

With all the oily charm at his disposal, Mordrant said, “Well, I don’t give a rat’s ass for the chances of your so-called ladies when I’m done with you. You will shut up, and you will cooperate, or I’ll have no choice but to kill the lot of you. Honor be damned!” This comment elicited more of the cackling laughter from before from the crowd of street thugs.

“Well, then, since I’ll not have a man without honor as my husband, I guess it is more the pity. I would sooner die than be married to garbage such as you!” she said into a suddenly hushed room.

Angry shouting broke the silence, as the crowd roared its displeasure at the three of them. Bits of garbage began to rain down on Erin, and Jenny and Anna tried valiantly to shield her from the onslaught. Through it all, Erin stood proudly tall, every inch the Princess she had become, and did not flinch, all the while staring into the angry burning eyes of Mordrant.

“Right! Kill the other two and bring her to me!” After a moment of indecision from his horde, he yelled, “Now!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.