The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

A vast host of riders on motorcycles swept into the courtyard as the survivors flooded out to welcome them. The leader of the relief column quickly spotted his King. He dismounted and took a knee before Arthur.

Arthur quickly brought the newly arrived leader up and drew him into an embrace. “Roland! Never have I been more glad to see you! How many ride with you?”

My liege. I ride at the vanguard of your assembled host. Fully one hundred thousand make up the main van, and the Queen’s van is tucked safely into the main body of your host.”

Arthur was brought up a bit short at this revelation. “How did you know?” He asked Roland.

“Ninniah foresaw it in a vision. She persuaded the Queens to call a council of war, and here we are. Your mother was most, emphatic, that the call to war be sent at once. All your vassals, major and minor, have committed troops to this effort. The full power of Pen Dragon domain has risen to meet this challenge. The main body is but half-a-day’s march behind. Less if forced to move more quickly.” Roland said, as he looked first at the king, and then at Emory.

“And how many ride with you in the vanguard?” asked Arthur.

“The full balance of the King’s Guard, my liege. Fully one hundred of the finest chivalry, with squires and men-at-arms in support, the Pen Dragon court has to offer!”

This last statement was met with wild cheering from the courtyard. Brun and her ladies hurried away to refresh the banquet, and the knights with Arthur visibly took strength from Roland’s remarks.

“Well, Wart,” said Emory. “It would seem that your chances have improved.” He laid an arm on the king’s shoulder. “Shall we put them to good use?”

“Indeed we shall, Merlin. Indeed, we shall.” Arthur drew up proudly so that the red dragon on his cloak glowed in the late afternoon sun. “Men of Pen Dragon, we leave within the hour on a quest that legends are made of. We will rescue my daughter from Mordrant! And once and for all, put an end to his reign on this, or any world!”

Cheers, of ‘Pen Dragon’ and ‘the Dragon’ erupted from the throng in the courtyard.

Fighting his way through the crowd of joyous fairies, Richard grabbed Megan’s hands and pulled her toward the tower. A broad smile appeared on her face as if by magic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.