The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Dressed in practical traveling clothes, and thankfully not in the frothy gowns that Brun had dressed Megan in earlier, the women made their way to the great room where Arthur, Emory, and Richard, among others, waited. All wearing either heavy leather or actual metal armor, and all, save Emory, heavily armed.

“My, lady” said Arthur with the slightest of bows, “We have decided that it is best if we leave this morning as we fear this safe house will not stay safe if we remain.”

Erin raised an eyebrow, but said nothing.

“Yes, I agree with Arthur and Lancelot that this is no longer a good place for us.” said Emory, “Though I believe that the time is not right for a departure. I cannot tell you, why ... the future has become cloudy.” Emory paced away from the conversation, muttering something to himself.

“Pray, excuse Emory.” Arthur said, “When he gets into one of these moods, there is little we can do to bring him out of it. Truthfully, I think he fears that which he has no control over, and that sets him to worrying overmuch. When his sight fails him is when he is most apt to get overly cautious.”

In the courtyard of the astronomy tower were parked three SUVs, all black Escalades with heavily tinted glass. Numerous motorcycles were drawn up nearby, and their riders sat them, scanning the area for unseen threats. A few un-mounted men stood in a loose semicircle on the far side of the SUV’s, also scanning for threats.

“Lady Erin, you will ride in the middle coach. Lady Megan, you will ride in the first coach, and your majesty, you will ride in the last.” Lancelot said, as he indicated each SUV in order. “Your grace, if you will be so kind as to ride in the first coach, I will ride with the King.”

As everyone went to their respective SUV’s, the small knot of un-mounted men moved to the vehicles as well.

The first SUV held Megan, Emory and Richard, as Emory’s squire, as well as three men-at arms for security. The second SUV contained Erin, a man-at-arms and Morgan as driver, as well as two of the fairies from the bathes, Jenny and the red head, Erin was surprised to find. The third SUV held Arthur and Lancelot, as well as the remainder of the security detail, as a reaction force. As the SUV’s started their engines to pull out onto the street, the motorcycles came to life and revved their engines so that the entire courtyard sounded like an angry swarm of hornets.

Four bikes roared out of the courtyard followed by an SUV, two more bikes, the second SUV, followed by four more bikes and the final SUV. The final four bikes made up the rear guard.

“I don’t like this one god-damned bit!” muttered Morgan at the wheel of the SUV. “This is not enough of a force if it hits the fan, laddie. Mark my words; this is not a good thing!”

“We’ve not been introduced, at least not properly.” Said the brunette who Erin had overheard called Jenny. “I am Jenny and this is Anna.” And she indicated the red head on the other side of Erin. “We are to act as your ladies-in-waiting until such time as you choose your own, or decide to keep us on.” said Jenny, suddenly gone shy. Anna flushed with a deep blush and also looked down at her hands as if embarrassed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.