The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Erin yawned and stretched awake, then sat bolt upright as her surroundings registered. She didn’t remember going up to bed, and really didn’t recall most of the last nights’ conversation in the light of day. She was in a round room, presumably in the tower of the Old Observatory. Erin had taken an intro to Astronomy class, and one of their activities had been a visit to the observatory as a history lesson. Since the observatory was built in the 1860s, it was far too old for use by any of the current astronomers. In fact, apart from the novelty of using so old an instrument, almost no one used the building at all.

What made her surroundings seem out of place was the addition of several distinctly medieval touches that she somehow knew were not a part of the tour. The immense four-poster bed she was sitting up in, for example. Nor the suit of armor in the corner or the coat-of-arms tapestries that hung near the door. The door also seemed a bit out of place, being made of stout timbers strapped with iron hinges.

“Why don’t I have a hangover” Erin wondered as she glanced around the room. “God, after last night, I really think I ought to have a hangover.” Parts of last night’s talk were slowly returning as she woke up.

A gentle tap at the door drew her attention to it, and as it slowly opened, a young woman dressed in a violet satin gown entered carrying a tray of something that smelled heavenly under a cloth cover.

“Hi, I’m Brunhilde, Brun to my friends.” She said by way of introduction. “I’m one of the queen’s handmaids, and I am here to see how you are doing and to get you dressed and ready to move to a safer location than this wee fortress.”

At five feet two inches tall, the only term that Erin could think of with her sleep addled mind, was willowy, Brun was the vision of the classic fairy. Erin knew she was staring, but she fully expected to see wings at any moment.

Sensing her inner puzzlement, Brun cocked her head and smiled a brilliant smile back at Erin.

“Trust me, My Lady, I am no more than I appear. I’ll not turn into a troll, unless you want me to?” And she laughed a bright and infectious laugh at the looks that fought one another on Erin’s face.

“I suppose I deserve that.” said Erin. “What’s under the cloth?” Erin leaned forward a bit further in inquiry.

“I was asked to bring something to break your fast, so I had a Pixie whip up a little something for you!” And again the smile and laugh told Erin that she was being teased.

“I suppose I deserve that as well.” Erin rewarded Brun with a smile of her own, and that seemed to settle it for the Fairy.

“Now then, I was sent to feed and dress you, and you simply cannot go to Court dressed like that!” Brun busied herself with opening up trunks that lined one wall of the room, alternately nodding or shaking her head and talking to herself as if Erin were not there at all.

Between mouthfuls of the most delicious muffins she had ever tasted, Erin asked, “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?”

“Well, it is not my place to correct one such as yourself. But were I to be invited to Court, I would want to make a good first impression. After all, the Queen will be there, and what with it being a state visit and all” offered Brun as if that explained all.

“Ah, here’s just the thing!” Brun said as she began to pull a shimmering cloud of red silk from a trunk. “This is your color after all, and just the thing, what with your complexion and all.”

“Excuse me, Brun, but just why am I to go to ‘Court’ did you call it?” Erin asked, having sated the main part of her hunger and giving more thought to the conversation she had been having with Brun.

Another gentle tap interrupted them, as Brun headed to check who was at the door. Another young woman entered, dressed in a bright blue silk gown, and it was a moment before Erin realized that it was Megan.

“Megan, is that really you?” Erin said in disbelief.

“Erin!” said Megan, and she plopped down on the edge of the bed with an exaggerated sigh. “This damn thing will be the death of me. I can’t walk in it, can’t sit in it, can’t stand in it. And apparently, according to her,” And here Megan indicated Brun, “I look like a sack of potatoes in it!”

“My god, you look like you’re going to a Prom!” said Erin. And despite the bizarreness of the situation, Erin and Megan burst into laughter that nearly doubled them both over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.