The Glen: Book One - Cover

The Glen: Book One

Copyright© 2004 by Merlin

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There is a world of magic just on the edge of sight... and it is moving closer, and closer... Welcome to the world of 'The Glen'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   School  

Somehow or another, as always happens in these situations, they made their way to Richard’s bed, shedding clothes along the way. Not that his room was all that big, but it seemed that they had just the right amount of clothing to make the move take the time available. Once naked and lying in each other’s arms, Richard leaned back a bit to marvel at his luck. Megan, at five feet four, was a marvel of compact beauty. As a gymnast and cross-country runner in high school, she was in excellent shape. Working out three nights a week at the IMA with Erin didn’t hurt either. Her tightly curled brown hair was worn in a bob, and simply haloed her face. Bright-green eyes danced in the candlelight, which Richard had summoned without actually thinking about it.

“A penny for your thoughts...”, Megan giggled. “You do use pennies, don’t you? Far away in your land of fairies?” Despite the moment and the tension that hung in the air, Richard actually laughed! “Funny, but you don’t look at all like Tinkerbell!”, and an uncontrollable fit of giggles overcame her.

“Well, lass, now that you be askin’,” he said in a horrible Irish brogue, “I’ll be tellin’ ya true, lassie, in the land of the Fey, we have no need fer’ yer’ mortal coin!” For some reason, this sent Megan into howls of laughter, and served finally to break the tension over the earlier revelations. Still grinning at one another like the fools that they were, the tickling soon gave way to gentle caresses, then impassioned kissing.

“So, tell me my own personal little fairy,” Megan giggled at the mocking shocked look he gave her, and then giggled more as his penis brushed against her leg, since it was anything but small. “Do you have a fairy, or pixie, or whatever those little tarts are called, waiting for you at home?” and when she said it, there was more than just a bit of concern edged into her question.

“I tell you true, love of my heart, there is no one at court who holds my heart the way that you do, no one my love...” and Richard kissed her gently on the lips.

From there, Richard kissed along the line of her face, pausing to gently nip at her ear, which elicited both a giggle and a sigh of contentment, and then carried his line of kisses on to her neck. Reaching a hand up, he gently cupped her right breast and marveled at the warmth and softness of her skin. Megan snuggled in a bit closer and closed her eyes with another sigh. Rolling the nipple between his fingers, he had it firm and straining upward so that it was only a short reach to place a soft kiss on the sensitive tip. This had always sent Megan into a slow burn, and this time was no exception.

Megan, shifted just a bit to lie more on her back and reached between them to absently stroke Richard’s penis, which jerked ever so slightly at the first touch as though mild shock had run down her arm and into him, which, from Richard’s perspective, was precisely what had happened. Richard slowly worked his way from her right breast to her left, leaving small, wet kisses in his wake. Reaching toward her thighs, he moved in small circles with his fingertips just grazing the skin. After a few minutes of gentle rubbing and kissing, Richard rose and planted a warm kiss on Megan’s forehead, followed by kisses on each of her eyes, and a playful little kiss on the tip of her nose. From there he started a trail of kisses down her throat, across both breasts, and then slowly worked his way down her trim, flat stomach toward her navel, all the while keeping a gentle, teasing presence on her thighs with his fingertips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.