Bathtime with Hayley - Cover

Bathtime with Hayley

by White Wolff

Copyright© 2004 by White Wolff

Erotica Sex Story: My relaxing bath is disturbed when Hayley urgently needs the loo

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

I love to soak in a really hot bath, periodically topping it up, finding it by far the best way to relax. For functionality I shower, but for pleasure I bathe. So it was on a Saturday afternoon that I was flaked out in my bath almost comatose in fact.

The sound of the bathroom door opening startled me awake. Instantly I was puzzled, even wary, as, as far as I knew I was alone in the house. In my late forties, I was divorced sharing my house only with my 22-year-old son. My other child, a 27-year-old daughter was married and had gifted me a beautiful granddaughter. I knew my son was away most weekends including this one, so I was puzzled as to who was opening the door. I relaxed a little, thinking maybe I hadn't closed it properly and it was Jude, my faithful but somewhat stupid border collie. Of course all this went through my mind in an instant.

The answer came with a high-pitched feminine shriek. I lie in the bath facing the WC with the door to my right but behind me. I turned to see who had screamed. I was astonished to see Hayley standing there. I didn't know her surname; only that she was a neighbour's daughter and an irregular playmate of my granddaughter whenever she visited me. As the noise from her abated I saw that her face was crimson with embarrassment.

'Oh! Er! Sorry!' she stuttered, 'Allie said I could use the toilet. Er! She didn't say anyone was in here. Oh god I'm sorry.'

As she managed to splutter through I did notice that her eyes never strayed from my flaccid cock.

I expected her to turn around and quickly leave the room but I was wrong. Her body started to turn, although her head remained still, her gaze fixed on my crotch.

She then pleaded, 'Can I just use the toilet anyway? Please? I'm wetting myself.'

Feeling sorry for the girl and rather amused at the situation I smiled and said. 'Sure.' I also knew that I quite liked the idea that this youngster couldn't stop looking at my cock so I made no effort at all to cover my wedding tackle.

Hayley was about four years older than my nine-year-old granddaughter Alice or Allie as she preferred. As she walked past me to the toilet I assumed that I must have dozed off and that my daughter had arrived. Hayley stood in front of the loo looking back at me undecided about the etiquette of using the toilet in front of a man. Finally her desire for relief overcame her modesty and she lifted up her short skirt, pulled down her panties and sat down.

She still continued to stare at my naked cock but must have noticed me looking for her pussy.

'Do you have to watch?' She demanded.

'No, I don't have to, but there's nowhere better to look.' I said with a gentle laugh, then added, 'anyway! I see you can look no further than my cock.' She blushed a brilliant red, the blood obviously diverted from her brain because her mouth started to work but no recognisable words appeared. She managed to look down at the floor as if in disgrace. Her gaze didn't stay there much longer before she looked again at her favourite piece of scenery. She spoke again, her voice hesitant.

'Well! I've never seen a man's thing before but you must have seen many girls.'

'It's a long time since I've seen such a nice young pussy and never on such a pretty young girl.' I commented with another smile causing a further rush of blood to Hayley's cheeks. I know I was exaggerating as I'd hardly seen anything but I was enjoying embarrassing the girl.

Although still amused at the incident, watching this young teenage girl taking her panties down started my mind running down an entirely different path. I had caught the merest glimpse of bald pussy but it was enough to start the blood running to my hardening member. Feeling an erection coming on, I, for the first time, studied Hayley as a female. Until that moment she had been nothing more than a neighbour's kid who occasionally played with Allie.

She was just under five foot tall, slim, with ash blonde hair worn long and straight, Hayley was also very pretty. Not truly beautiful, I didn't think she'd ever be that but the sort of good looks that just improves with age. I reckoned she'd not reach her peak until her thirties. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a denim jacket over a small white top that hung about an inch out from her bare midriff. I also noticed for the first time that she had small but noticeable breasts. I felt a swift and almost uncontrollable desire to slide my hand under that top and with the lustful thoughts came the full-blown hard on. Hayley's face when she saw my cock spring to attention was a picture. Her mouth formed an 'O' as her eyes opened in alarm. For what seemed like the first time she looked me straight in the eyes and seeing that I was looking at her she mumbled.

'Are you like that because of me?'

'If you mean, "do I have an erection because of you?" then yes, of course its because of you, after all, it's not often it has a sexy young girl watching him so intentently.'

She went quiet again, as if assimilating this latest bit of data.

When she'd finished her pee, she stood up and looked me in the eye again, this time more confidently. She tore a piece of tissue from the roll and lifted her skirt right up. It was no glimpse this time she gave me but a clear view of her pussy from just a few feet away. The long pause before she wiped herself was obviously for my benefit so I made no effort to hide my interest. What I'd originally thought was bald, turned out to be covered with a light down of almost white, blonde hair.

After satisfying herself that I'd been watching her sexual parts just as much as she'd been studying mine, she hitched her panties up and run back downstairs.

I finished my bath, towelled off, resisted the urge to relieve my erection and went downstairs to join my daughter; by this time Hayley and Allie were outside on the swing and climbing frame I'd had installed a few years back. I hadn't quite worked out what to say to Michelle, my daughter, but as she made no comment I too remained silent. Michelle told me that she'd called to drop some college stuff off for her brother. Apparently Hayley had been outside when they'd arrived and Allie had just dragged her along. We nattered away, as we invariably did, about putting the world to right before Michelle decided it was time to go.

When Hayley came in she looked at me and gave me a smile that come close to melting me. Any woman that could master a smile like that could have all the men eating out of her hand, or somewhere else the impish part of my mind added. With that parting gift Hayley followed my daughter out of the house.

I'd never got chance to say anything to Hayley before she went, as, although I'd done nothing actually illegal, I'd certainly skirted the edges, so I'd wanted to ask her not to tell anyone.

I'd managed to resist the temptation to masturbate when I'd finished in the bath but the few moments with Hayley had turned out to be so erotically charged that I could not last the whole day. I was half fascinated, half disgusted about my thoughts and reactions to a thirteen-year-old.

By the following Saturday, my fantasies had returned to young, but fully mature women and 'Bathtime with Hayley' as I'd labelled the event was becoming just another interesting and pleasant interlude.

It was early afternoon when I heard the knock on the door. As I approached to answer it I could make out the small image blurred by the smoked and opaque glass in my door. When I opened it I surprised to see Hayley standing there.

'Hi!' she said immediately, 'do you mind if I play on the swings as there's no one else around and I'm bored?'

Although she only lived a few doors away and she'd been here numerous times with Allie, this was the first time Hayley had called around on her own. Of course I had no objection to her using my back garden, it was a lot safer than the streets but my mind flew back to the previous Saturday and I wondered just how much of a coincidence it was.

I looked her up and down, making no attempt to hide my gaze. She was wearing jeans and a tight top. It was obvious that she had no bra under, either through choice or lack of necessity, I wasn't sure. The jeans were tight and helped add shape to the lower part of her body. Suddenly my mind did a double take; here I was assessing Hayley as I would any other attractive woman when eight days ago I'm sure that I wouldn't have even noticed what she was wearing. It was an eerie thought.

I invited her in, still uncertain whether it was me seeing adult behaviour in the thirteen-year-old or she had her own agenda. She answered the unasked question when she looked up smiling and asked if I planned to have a bath later.

I asked her why she felt that she needed to know but all she said was. 'in case I need to go to the loo again.'

I told her that I would be taking a bath quite soon. She nodded and went out into the back garden to play. Once she had gone I felt that I needed to know what I wanted and what risks I was prepared to take. Finally deciding that I didn't know I thought the only thing to do was follow the flow, if anything was to happen then it would be on Hayley's terms. Even that sounded perverse when talking about a girl only just into her teens.

I went back to the football preview programme that I'd been watching but couldn't really concentrate on anything being shown. When it ended I decided to just go ahead and have my bath. I went out to tell Hayley that I was going to have my bath and that if she needed the loo then now was a good time. She shook her head telling me that she was fine.

I undressed in my bedroom and walked naked the short distance to the bathroom. I considered locking the door but swiftly dismissed the idea because if truth were told I wanted to see what would happen.

I'd just settled down into the lovely hot water when I heard the back door close. My heart skipped a beat and I could tell by the feel of the butterflies in my stomach that I was extremely nervous, yet simultaneously excited. Sure enough a few moments later Hayley entered the bathroom again.

She smiled a look of sheer innocence and said in her sweet young voice, 'sorry I need to go after all. You don't mind do you?'

Just like the previous week her eyes were firmly fixed on my cock, which was already hard just from anticipation. She walked straight to the loo and turned to face me. I noticed that she was still standing two feet away from it and less that a foot from my head. She started to undo her jeans and my cock jumped as I realised that she would have to take her jeans and panties down, there would be no skirt, however short, to hide her modesty. She slowly pushed her jeans down to her ankles and as she did I noticed for the first time that she had nothing on her feet. However my attention didn't stay there long as she slowly and sensuously pushed her panties down to join her jeans. It must be instinctive in women that they know just how to tease a man. Her eyes flicked between my twitching cock and my own eyes, knowing exactly the effect that she was having on me. I now had a lovely close up of her teenage pussy, her blonde down hardly hiding the lightly puffed lips. Unfortunately her legs were to close together to see better but I wasn't going to complain yet. It took a great amount of willpower not to lift my hand and move it the few inches required to cup her sex.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.