House in the Woods: Cassie - Cover

House in the Woods: Cassie

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

BDSM Sex Story: Cassie - Cassandra di Carlo, was first mentioned in 'HIW: Josh and Katy'. This is the story of her first visit to Mike's domain, and of what she learned while she was there...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   .

Copyright© 2004

This is a story about a sexual FANTASY written for consenting adults. If you're not both of those, don't read it. Characters in a FANTASY don't get sick or die unless I want them to. In real life, people who don't use condoms and other safe-sex techniques do get sick and die. You don't live in a FANTASY so be safe. The fictional characters in my stories are trained and experienced in acts of FANTASY - don't try to do what they do - someone could get hurt.

If you think you know somebody who resembles any of the characters here, congratulations, but you're wrong - any similarity between the characters in this story and any real person is purely coincidental, since all of these characters are figments of my dirty little imagination.

This is my story, not yours. Don't sell it or put it on a pay site. You can keep it and/or give it away with all of this information intact, but if you make money off of it without my permission, you're breaking the law and pissing me off.


With rings in both eyebrows, several in each ear, a nose stud, and another ring through her black painted lower lip, not to mention the obligatory navel bangle, this girl was a walking hardware store!

She stood sullenly on my front porch, slouching in her low-slung black pants and black tube top, her heavy black eyeshadow making her look a little like a raccoon.

She paid no attention to the dogs as they sniffed at her. I continued studying her for a few moments as she again knocked impatiently at the doorframe. Although her hair was black with a neon blue streak, the pallor of her skin made me think that she had probably started life as a blonde.

"What do you want?" I said from the shadows, before stepping out where she could see me through the screen.

She started a bit then shrugged, trying to hide her surprise, "I want you to pierce me like you did Bethany."

"Did Bethany tell you how she got those little items?" I asked.

"Uh, uh. She's my roommate but we don't get along all that well." there was a hint of vulnerability behind the tough facade of her Goth look.

"So she didn't tell you what they cost her?" I probed.

"Uh, uh. Like I said, we don't get along that good." Her look got even more sullen. "She just told me how to find this place and that this was where she got them."

I smiled inwardly. If Bethany didn't get along with this girl, she might have sent her to me for an attitude adjustment, much like the one she had received at my hands.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Cassie." was all she said.

"Your full name, girl!" I said menacingly.

She peered defiantly through the screen, but decided against a rebuttal. Her blue corneas flashed startlingly from the depths of her black outlined eyes.

"Cassandra," she muttered, "Cassandra di Carlo."

"That's a beautiful name - straight out of Greek Mythology." I said, "Some say that the original Cassandra was raped when Troy fell, others that she was enslaved. What do you think happened to her?"

She gave me a penetrating stare, then answered, "Doesn't matter. She knew what was coming and didn't do anything to prevent it. Whatever it was, she wanted it. She had that gift of prophecy from Apollo."

"And what about you, Cassandra?" I asked in a low voice, "Do you have the gift of prophecy? Do you know what's coming - what it's going to cost you to get those spikes in your little pink nipples?"

She stared at me for a very long time. I could almost see the wheels turning in her head. Her slouch had suddenly gone stiff as she contemplated the possible meanings behind my question. Smart cookie! I liked that.

A slow smile spread across her features and she said, "Doesn't matter. I want them."

"And what will you do with them, once you have them, Cassandra?" I asked.

"Use them to shock my lovers." she said with a secret little smile "And once they get over the shock, I'll show them how to use them to control me while they have their way with me."

"How many lovers do you have, Cassandra?" I asked.

"Two, so far." she was trying to shock me, but she had come to the wrong place for that.

"Men, or women?" I asked.

I think she wanted to spring that on me, to see my reaction, but I beat her to the punch. "One of each."

"So these lovers are... aggressive?" I prodded.

Her lip curled a little, "Not as aggressive as I'd like! That's one of the reasons I want the spikes! I want them to use me, not make love to me!"

I opened the screen and stepped out.

"Strip!" I ordered, "I want to see what I've got to work with!"

Her blue eyes shot a challenge in my direction, but the black, full length coat landed on the porch, followed quickly by the spandex top. The calf-length boots with thick platform soles looked like they would take about an hour to unlace, but were velcroed up the back and came off easily. She wore no underwear, so when the baggy black pants slid off her legs, they left her bare, glinting in the sunlight from the various pieces of metal attached to her body.

"No one believed your namesake's predictions because she promised Apollo something then didn't give it to him, and he cursed her." I whispered in her ear as I stepped behind her, "I'm not Apollo. I will take what I want, whether you promise it or not. I will give you two minutes to decide if those spikes are worth the potential cost."

She stared straight ahead as I pinched her nipples from behind, squeezing her breasts in the process.

"I don't need two minutes." she rasped, "That bitch was a tease and a liar. She told Apollo he could fuck her, then after he fullfilled his end of the bargain, she changed her mind. You go ahead and take what you want. I want those spikes."

I reached inside the screen door and retrieved a set of chains - one long one attached to a ring from which three shorter chains radiated. I kept the chains there for certain other visitors, and thought Cassie might benefit from them, as well. Each of the short chains ended in a small, adjustable clamp. I attached one clamp to each of her nipples, tightening them until she gasped from the pain, then did the same to her clit.

Cassandra's blonde-fuzzed pussy leaked fluid down her pale thighs and her back and shoulders curved as though trying to protect her sensitive front, but her hands stayed at her sides.

Taking up the longer chain, I ordered, "Hands and knees, now!"

She shot me another glance, but did as ordered.

"Heel!" I told her as I opened the screen door and marched her inside.

Caesar and Czar followed along behind, but the 'Heel' command meant nothing to them. I had trained these dogs as companions and partners, not slaves.

The journey to the dungeon was uneventful, though I got a few gasps from the little black-haired bitch when she failed to keep up and the chains tugged at her most vulnerable parts!

"Eyes down!" I commanded, as we descended the stairs. At the bottom, I tugged on the leash to get her to her feet.

Cassandra's eyes went wide as she surveyed the dungeon and she muttered, "Holy shit! I have died and gone to heaven!"

"You think this is what heaven looks like?" I asked.

"It's what MY heaven looks like!" she said in wonder as her eyes continued roving around the room, devouring the whips and bondage equipment.

"Have you ever been in a place like this, Cassandra?" I asked.

Her eyes continued surveying the dungeon and she drifted toward one of the nearby devices, running her hands lovingly over its surface.

"Only in my dreams, Mr. Brenneman." she sighed in wonder, caressing leather of the cuffs. "And every time I dreamed about it, I woke up with three fingers in my pussy and the bed soaked under me."

"I hope you made plans to stay the weekend." I said, tugging on the chain to bring her back to my side.

"I don't plan, I just do." she said defiantly.

I pulled her in close with the chains and told her, "Well, here are the rules. While you are here, you 'just do' what I say. You call me 'Sir', and you speak only to answer questions, is that clear?"

"Yes, SIR!" there was still a note of defiance in her voice.

I smiled. Good! She wanted to be treated roughly, but she was going to make damn sure I was strong enough to handle her.

I shoved two fingers deep into her cunt and lifted her off the floor until she was eye-level with me. Cassandra's eyes went wide with shock as she found herself impaled, a foot off the floor, balancing on my hand.

"You keep that attitude, girl!" I said in a low voice, "It will make this weekend a lot more fun for me!"

"Y-yes, sir!" she whispered meekly.

I wriggled my fingers inside her, then clamped them onto her pubic bone. "I didn't hear you, slut!"

"Yes, Sir!" she gasped.

With that, I bound her face up on the bench I use for such things, and secured her so she couldn't move.

"Do I need to gag you," I asked, "or can you keep your mouth shut while I do this?"

The challenge was still in her eyes as she answered, "I don't need a gag... sir!"

I gelled her nipples and attached the suction/implant device to her right, making sure the nipple got drawn straight into the vacuum tube. When I triggered the spring-loaded device that drove the spike deep into her nipple, Cassandra gave a startled cry.

Withouth a word, I jammed a large ring gag between her teeth, and dropped the end flap of the bench so her head hung down. She struggled valiantly with her breathing and gag reflex as I shoved my erection down her throat, but still there were tears making tracks through the heavy eye makeup by the time my pubic hair tickled her chin.

"If you can't keep that mouth shut, then you can put it to good use." I told her, stroking slowly in and out, but making sure to give her time to breathe.

In short order, I had installed the second spike, then, for good measure, I put a heavy barbell through her clit. She managed to stay quiet for the second nipple, but her groans and muffled cries vibrated my cock as I worked the large guage needle through the little pink bundle of nerves between her baby-like labia.

The shaft of the barbell was stainless steel, and would stand up to some pretty rough stuff without bending. The balls on each end were steel with a high iron content and were each about a half inch in diameter. Once snapped on, the only way to remove the balls was to cut the bar. The bar was just long enough to allow attachment of narrow hooks on either side of her clit, and I snapped on a U-shaped piece, also stainless, to which a leash or weights could be attached.

I had been experimenting with attachments for the spikes, in case Bethany decided to return, and had come up with a very special apparatus.

"Want to be my guinea pig?" I asked Cassandra as I withdrew from her mouth.

Without hesitation, her head nodded in the affirmative and "Eth thuh!" emanated from the ring gag.

I removed the ring gag and released her from the bench. I suspended Cassandra upright by her wrists, then cuffed her ankles to chains that made her do a wide split - spreading her body into an inverted 'T'. From the small case of accessories I had prepared for the spikes she now wore, I extracted two round discs, each about a quarter inch thick. A threaded rod protruded from the back of each disc. I screwed them into Cassie's new spikes until they were snug. By the time I finished, there was a small puddle of slime on the floor beneath her crotch.

I then wheeled my experimental contraption over, adjusted the breast cups to fit over Cassandra's pale, flattened mounds, centering them over the spikes. Built into each of the cups was the modified core of an audio speaker, sans paper cone.

A similar device fitted over Cassie's new barbell. Since Cassie wasn't completely immobile, I strapped the devices to her body and left the adjustment joints on their mounting arms loose. This would allow her to move as much as she wanted without dislodging the devices.

I plugged the audio cord into the speaker jack of my PC, and programmed in a set of MP3 files for her listening - and feeling - enjoyment.

Placing a set of headphones on her ears, I started the sequence playing. To get her in the mood, I started her off with some dirge-like Goth music. There wasn't enough bass or beat to really take advantage of the apparatus, since it responded best at low frequencies, but it would get her started.

As the audio signal played through the speaker cores in my little sex machine, the electromagnets pulsed in time with the music. Each pulse pushed and pulled at the magnets screwed into Cassandra's spikes as well as the balls attached to her clit.

Her mouth opened as the music started, and her breasts and pussy began pulsing in time with the sound in her ears. I slipped behind her hanging body and slid my rigid cock deep into the molten cauldron of her pussy. A continuous moan issued from her mouth, rising and falling with the relative volume of the music.

Cassie came around my cock for the first time in the middle of a rap song with a heavy beat, and continued cumming throughout the selection of songs with heavy bass and drums. Heart's 'Crazy on You' wrung four tremendous spasms from her!

I slipped from her pussy, and shoved myself unceremoniously up her ass as the last song began. She shrieked at the intrusion, but pushed backward to meet it. When 'Inna gadda da vida' got to the drum solo, Cassandra went ballistic! She shrieked and twisted in her bonds, slamming herself backward on my cock, and came almost continuously as the sound of the drums rotated from channel to channel, stimulating first one breast, then the other!

I had rigged the device at her clit so that each stereo channel acted on a different side of her barbell, which nearly tied her clit in knots as the sound shifted from one channel to the other!

My cock was almost torn from it's roots as her orgasm began, and she shuddered, trembled, and moaned through the entire drum piece, collapsing in her bonds just as the other instruments started back for the finish of the song.

I released Cassie from her bonds and helped her into the dungeon shower. When she came out, she looked less like a raccoon and more like a desirable young lady. Without the armor of her makeup, she also looked more lost and vulnerable. Something clicked in my mind as I watched her towel herself dry - something connecting her behavior with the apparent vulnerability.

I thought it was worth a little exploration, at least.

As I positioned her over a padded bench, with her newly spiked breasts dangling through a gap in the bench, I interrogated her: "You're a beautiful young lady, Cassie, why the Gothic makeup and clothing?"

She made a noise of dismissal. "So what if I'm beautiful? There's a lot more to me than that, but all the guys see is this chick they want to fuck. Who needs that shit?"

"Let me see if I understand you correctly." I said as I secured her wrists to the sides of the bench, "You don't like being treated as a sex object, so you come down here and put yourself at the mercy of the biggest pervert in the state for a pair of shiny baubles?"

"Hey, at least I'm getting something that I want out of it!" She shot back. "The guys I've dated all want to use me, too, but all I get from them is torn clothes and a cheap meal somewhere. If I'm lucky they'll throw in a movie. Life sucks! Get used to it!"

"So that's it?" I asked, binding her knees far apart, to leave her nether end open and vulnerable. "Life sucks and there's nothing you can do about it, so you might as well accept it?"

"Yeah, that about sums it up." she replied sullenly.

"Cassandra, if someone came up to you on the street and slapped your face," I asked softly, leaning over her, "would you have any choice about how you reacted?"

To her credit, she stopped to think about it before answering.

"Well, yeah, I guess so." she said, "I mean, you could choose to ignore it, or you could slap them back, or, if you were really pissed, I guess you could just go postal on them and kick the living shit out of them."

"Okay," I continued, "let's say that person slapped you every day, and you weren't big enough to 'kick the living shit out of them'. Is there anything you could do to make them NOT slap you?"

"Well, I guess you could take a different route to wherever you were going." she said, sounding puzzled, "Or you could talk to them and try to find out why the hell they were slapping you, and maybe stop whatever it is that's pissing them off."

"But is that you making them stop," I asked, "or you changing what YOU do so as not to get slapped?"

She was silent for several long moments.

"I guess it would be me changing what I do." she finally replied.

"So take it a little further." I said, "Can you EVER, without using force or some form of coercion, make other people do what you want?"

"No!" she replied, "Like I said: 'Life sucks, get used to it.'!"

"But it's the next part of that sentence that's important, Cassandra." I said softly, "Do you know what the next part is?"

Silence again, as she thought over our conversation, then with a tinge of wonder in her voice, Cassie replied, "... so you have to change what YOU do if you want it to get better! But that's so damn simple!"

"Exactly!" I said, "Life can get very complex, and no one does anything unless they think it will benefit them in some way, so you can't control how life treats you, only what you do about it! Surrendering, you see, is NOT your only option."

"Now," I said, "I'm going to give you a small taste of the kind of thing that can happen when you surrender, then we'll talk some more."

"What do you mean?" she asked suspiciously.

"You'll see!" I replied.

I gave Caesar his cue. He and Czar had been watching the festivities and both sported enormous pink erections beneath their furry bellies, knowing that sooner or later, they'd get a chance to mate this hairless bitch. Caesar wasted no time. In a flash he was covering his bitch, pulling her to him with paws tucked in front of her hind legs, searching for the opening.

"What the... ?!" Cassie started to say, fear in her voice, "Oh my GOD! Not the damn DOG! Hey! I said YOU could take what you want - I didn't say anything about any damn dogs! Get him off me!"

"But Cassandra," I replied sweetly, "this IS what I want!"

"Oh SHIT!" she cried, as Caesar's spear found the target, and sank deeply into her moist pussy. "You fucker! I didn't agree to let a dog fuck me! I'll sue your ass!"

"Well, Cassie," I knelt beside her and yanked on her spikes. "Before you go to your lawyer, you should know that everything that's happened from the time you entered my property has been recorded - both audio and video - so you have to decide whether or not you want to watch those videos in a public courtroom, along with the press, your family, and a judge and jury. Especially the part where you told me to take what I want, stripped off your clothes with no help from me, and stayed, even when I gave you the chance to leave. That'll go over big, don't you think?"

As usual, Caesar's knot inflated rapidly, and soon he was irrevocably locked inside Cassie's pussy.

"What the hell, ungh, is that!" she cried "I feel so goddamn full! It's like somebody shoved a fist in me!"

"Have you ever watched dogs mate, Cassie?" I asked.

"Why would I do that?" she replied, "Fuck no!"

"Well, then, this will be a marvelous new experience for you!" I said brightly, "You see, when the male dog is firmly seated inside his bitch - in this case, that would be you - a large lump forms near the base of his cock to ensure that he stays inside her until he's pumped her full of his seed, and it's had time to go to work. Since Caesar likes to feel that knot moving around inside his bitch, his knot inflates quicker than most, so I'd guess you and he are going to be intimately coupled for at least the next half hour."

Actually, Caesar was in no hurry. He was loving the feel of his knot shuttling back and forth within this pale little bitch.

"Now, Cassie," I whispered in her ear, as she grunted under Caesar's assault, "you are in a situation beyond your control. You cannot make Caesar quit fucking you. Do you have ANY options?"

I could see the wheels churning and I knew she realized what the options were, but didn't want to admit it to herself.

"NO!" she croaked, looking defiantly at me. "Fuck NO!"

"Does that mean you can't think of any options, or are you just denying them?" I asked.

"I know what you want me to say, fucker," she growled, "and I'm not going to say it!"

"That's a choice. Just so you understand, though," I caressed the hair away from her face, "I'm not advocating that you take one path or another, I simply want you to understand that, even in this situation, you can choose how you react. You can continue to surrender and suffer silently, or you can choose to try to get something for yourself out of it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.