Sarawak Adventure - Cover

Sarawak Adventure

Copyright© 2004 by Charly

Chapter 5: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert to Follow

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert to Follow - Charley Ryan is on assignment in Borneo to find a plant site for a new, high tech surveillance product. Mark and his beautiful wife introduce Charley to their country and their unusual life style unfolds before him. If you have never had a Eurasian lover, you will almost feel the intense tightness of her pussy in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Spanking   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"You see, all the plants along this road are connected with the production of chips. Here is the Intel plant, there at the end of the road. The others will be suppliers or makers of chips for game manufacturers and other companies." Mark slowed the car to a crawl and then turned into a new area where construction was still going on.

They looked at some sites and a couple of vacant plants, taking notes and getting details of utilities and so forth. It is a big site and took a while to go over it thoroughly. By the time they finished, it was time to head for dinner. Ryan felt drained from a hard day in the sweltering heat.

It was a thirty minute drive to the seaside location of the Holiday Inn - Damai Beach. Ryan leaned back and turned the vents of the Mercedes full on his sweating body.

"Christ it is hot here. How long does it take to get used to this?"

"You have to be born here, I think." Mark laughed. He still looked calm and cool despite the heat.

The chalets at Damai Beach are high on a cliff and can only be reached by hotel vehicles that scale the 30-degree inclines to reach the luxurious chalets. The valet took the car at the bottom and a driver held the door of the jeep-like vehicle for him. As they neared the top, Ryan admired the view of the South China Sea, azure blue off into the distance.

He slipped the key in the slot and they entered a lavish suite. In the kitchen, a laptop computer sat mute on the desk. It was attached to an external disk storage unit and a control unit. The equipment sat unobtrusively on the counter of a small kitchen and Ryan strolled over to look at it.

"Here is the control equipment. Looks like the guys did a good job of setting it up." He idly opened the lid of the laptop. It took a moment or two to find the latch, but finally it flipped up.

'Oh, looks like they left it on. I need to find the bathroom. Sit down, you can't hurt it. It's pretty intuitive; so don't hesitate to play around with it. I'll be right back."

The screen bounced to life and Mark saw Ryan disappearing into a bathroom. It was obviously activated by motion. Mark laughed in surprise and then watched as the camera switched to another station looking toward the windows through which he had a view of the South China Sea. He clicked on another station and found a view of the hallway.

There was a simple control screen up. Mark looked at it and found a help screen and then some buttons representing various cameras. He moved the mouse and clicked on "Replay."

There was a moment of whirring as the external drive cranked up and then a view of the bedroom popped up as two people entered. Mark's jaw dropped. There on the screen were Mei Ling and Alex, just coming into the room and looking around. She looked beautiful, one lovely leg lancing through the front slit of the blue Pareo. Alex was wearing a bright red golf shirt and white slacks.

He watched nervously, afraid Ryan would return too soon. Alex walked up behind Mei Ling as she stood looking out to sea. His arms came around her and slipped up until they cupped her breasts. A sharp pang of jealousy shot though Mark's stomach as Mei Ling snuggled into his arms, her head lying back onto his shoulder. His hands were squeezing now and his fingers searched for her nipples. The pang of jealousy turned quickly to a rising sexual excitement as the hands pressed her beautiful globes higher. He could tell that Alex had pressed his leg between hers and Mei Ling had parted them so that one beautiful leg was disclosed in the slit of her skirt. Mark found himself getting excited as he watched his beautiful wife squirm under the hands of her lover, watched as she pressed back against the hard cock that Mark was certain probed the crease of her bottom.

The recorded scene occupied a quarter of the screen and one of the live cameras showed Ryan stepping into the shower through the open bathroom door. Steam blotted out the view. Mark could hear Ryan singing in the shower.

Oh the replay screen Mei Ling's breasts were bare with the bright blue top of the pareo hanging down from her hips. Alex's hands were excitedly squeezing her breasts and Mark could see her lips moving. He looked for a volume control and found a slider on the side of the case just in time to hear Alex's voice:

"Ohhh, Mei Ling, you are so beautiful! You are still my dream girl, you know that?"

He watched as they kissed, her head back while Alex still held those lovely breasts.

"Is that what you promised at lunch?"

"Something like that. Oh yes, Mei Ling. Yes

"Ohhh, Alex! Keep doing that."

"Yes! Oh, you are so good with my breasts. It feels soooo good!"

There was perspiration on Mark's forehead as he watched as Alex squeezed and teased her breasts, his fingers pinching her nipples. Mark's mouth was dry as he watched, wide-eyed.

He heard the toilet flush and looked quickly at the equipment. There was a DVD drawer on the front of the laptop. He quickly ejected the disk and stuck it into his pocket, then looked around and found a new disk to slide into the drawer.

The screen showed Ryan coming out of the bathroom in the bedroom. Mark's cock tented his trousers and he pressed it into submission as Ryan walked into the room.

"Oh, you tried it, did you?"

"Yes, very interesting. The camera came on and I could see you."

:Yeah, one of the strengths is the motion actuation software. They have cameras all over the place."

"Where? I haven't seen any." Mark looked puzzled.

"Yeah, they're pretty small. Smaller than a pack of cigarettes. Here's one. One over there on the table; another by the sliding door. All around the place, really. But I'm ready for a drink and some dinner. How about you?"

"Fine, let's go find Mei Ling and Alex."

"Oh, you think they will be here already?"

"Yes, I think probably so," Mark replied ruefully.

The poolside restaurant is on a large platform jutting out on stilts over the sea. The sun was setting as Mark and Ryan walked out on the deck and looked around for Alex and Mei Ling.

"There they are." Ryan said, indicating the couple coming from the end of the deck.

Ryan watched with rapt attention as the beautiful Mei Ling approached, a wide smile graced by glistening lipstick and sumptuously generous lips. Her beautiful legs flashed in the slit where the sarong-like skirt came together in the front. Ryan couldn't keep his eyes off her as the slit opened all the way to the top of her thigh and then closed until her next stride repeated the scene. She wore an almost transparent blouse above the bright blue Pareo. The pareo was wrapped as a skirt and highlighted wide hips swiveling seductively as she walked on tall strappy high heels. The blouse had a low, loose neckline displaying the swell of lovely breasts barely contained in a bra that showed lacy through the blouse.

"Mr. Ryan, how nice to see you again!" Ryan was captivated.

"I've been demoted. The last time we met, you called me Ryan!" he said, knowing that he was flirting already.

Her laugh was a lovely thing, tinkling like Mozart to his ear; her smile an inviting picture. She offered her hand and apologized.

"I'm sorry; Ryan, then. Anyway, it is nice to see you. Don't you love this place? Come along, we already have a table and I've ordered Long Island Iced Tea for you and me!"

"Really? A favorite of mine, actually. How did you guess?"

"I want to say that I have a sense for it, but, it just sounded American. I took a chance," she giggled.

Mei Ling turned to Mark, took his hand and led both men to a table secluded amongst planters with bougainvillea cascading over the sides.

Ryan stole a look at her breasts while she was talking to her husband. Snuggling close under his surrounding arm. Alex followed along behind the three of them, locked in silence for the moment.

Mei Ling simply glowed with life. She talked excitedly and switched from subject to subject, alternately flirting and chatting up each of her 'dates' in turn.

As they went down the line of the banquet-sized smorgasbord, she pointed out some of the local dishes that Ryan 'must try.' Ryan contentedly followed all her advice and ended up carrying two plates loaded with food back to the table.

"No not like that," she said. "Here, let me show you!" She fed him a local dish that was chicken cooked in a bamboo tube. She showed the right way to eat it and then held one for him, her eyes gleaming, lush lips pursed prettily as he tried to satisfy her. Her face looked relaxed, contented, confident, perhaps even satisfied, despite the animated enthusiasm.

"Mmm yes, I like it. Wonderful flavor. What am I eating?"

Mei Ling smiled. It's called "pansuh manok", means bamboo chicken. It's a Bidayuh dish, Land Dayak, from the countryside. Good, huh?"

Her face was filled with the pleasure of introducing a visitor to a favorite dish. She was radiant when she smiled that way and Ryan found a warm sense of affection rising in himself. She continued feeding him the delicacy, wiping his chin with her napkin.

Ryan noted the small hint of redness just below her ear and it crossed his mind briefly that it looked like a 'hicky'. The thought made him want to create one there too. "Now cut that out!" he counseled to himself. For such a brief acquaintance, Mei Ling had made a conquest. Ryan felt close to her already. Each touch on his arm as she talked increased the warmth he felt inside that centered on her.

"You must be quite brave, Mr. Ryan. I mean, to come all the way to Borneo and think about buying land and starting some great venture among strangers." Mei Ling had turned and caught him ogling her and it took him off guard.

"Oh,... well... you get used to it." He managed to blurt out. She seemed to have a secret in the way she stared boldly into his eyes, and moistened her lips as she waited for him to answer. She held his gaze tenaciously. Finally, he offered a quotation.

"I mean, as someone said,

"Our doubts are traitors,

And make us lose the good we oft might win

By fearing to attempt."

Mei Ling's gaze was steady as she thought about it. She seemed taken aback, but pleased.

'Mmm, yes,... I like that. Shakespeare, isn't it? From "Midsummer Night's Dream?"

"'Measure for Measure, ' I believe." he replied, amused that she came so close.

Mei Ling gripped his arm. "My dear old English Lit teacher would be disappointed in me! You could apply that to many things in life, I believe." She turned pensive about something. Again she squeezed his arm and looked carefully into his eyes.

"Yes,... it fits... a lot of situations. Don't you think?" she said.

Ryan nodded and smiled quietly thinking what might be going on behind that beautiful face.

She slowly turned away to the others, then shot a quick glance back at Ryan.

All in all, it was a delightful dinner and Ryan was sorry to see it end.

"I understand that tomorrow, you belong to me?" she said, eyes widening in his direction.

"Yes, I'm glad to have such a delightful adviser. It's the first time anything good has happened to me on the subject of insurance!"

"Good, maybe some sightseeing, as well?" she said.

"I hope so. That would be great too."

Alex and Mark were talking quietly while all this was going on.

"Mark, why don't I drive Mr. Ryan back to his hotel so we can talk about tomorrow? You can give Alex a ride? Is that OK?"

It was agreed and Mei Ling and I got in her car for the drive back to Kuching. Ryan was still completely smitten with the vivacious and beautiful Mei Ling. Her legs were beautifully displayed as she drove out of the parking lot. She seemed completely unselfconscious about being so exposed. Ryan's eyes darted to a peek of panties which flashed in the soft light of the instrument panel.

"I have enjoyed talking to you, Charley Ryan! You have good stories!" She looked at him for long seconds, an enigmatic smile on the lush, full lips.

"You know, Mei Ling, I have enjoyed you tonight, too. Funny that once in awhile you meet someone you find so easy to talk to, isn't it?"

"I noticed too," she said, seeming to think about it deeply.

Ryan went on: "My theory is that you get to meet about 5 intimates like that in your life. You don't dare miss one, because there is no second chance."

"Maybe you are my fifth one?" her eyebrows arched and her brown eyes flashed at him. "I had better make a good picnic tomorrow then?" Mei Ling's laugh was light-hearted, but she took another long look at Ryan in the half-light. His rugged good looks and the open way he smiled at her made her feel comfortable and warm. "You remind me of my father. He always made me feel good about myself. Like you do. Maybe you are my fifth person, Mr. Ryan."

As they drove up the driveway to the hotel, Mark swung in behind them. Mei Ling jumped out of the car to say goodnight to Alex. Ryan felt jealousy surge inside him as she held Alex's hand a little too long and turned a smiling face up to him. But, Mei Ling made it OK when she turned to him and gave him a warm smile and held his hand in both of hers.

"See you in the morning, Ryan," she said, the smile crinkling around her eyes.

The two Mercedes slipped out into traffic and Alex and Ryan watched wistfully as they drove off, Mark leading and Mei Ling following with a wave of her hand visible over the rooftop.

Mark found a favorite radio station and turned up the volume on an old recording of Bob Marley and the Whalers. Mei Ling pulled out and passed him and Mark could see her smile as she signaled him to hurry. He smiled to himself as she sped away. Mei Ling was an aggressive driver and now she was eager to get home and to get him into her bed; the thought of that delighted Mark and he felt his urgent erection return. He hit a deep bump in the road and felt his 'lovers balls' ache a little more from the torment of thinking about Mei Ling all day long. He had been distracted all day wondering just how far she would go with Alex this time. Wondering if she would in fact let him have her. A shiver of anticipation and the slight exciting pain of jealousy flooded his senses as they rushed through the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.