Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

Ten minutes later she was back with two mugs of tea. She curtseyed as she put mine on the bed-side table.

"Your tea, Sire! Does that avoid another smack on the bottom?"

"Yes, Princess!"

"Right! Well, drink it."

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Ah, so now I'm in control."

"I wouldn't bet on it."

"OK! But I'll take a chance. So listen to me. First of all, I accept everything you said about Mary accepting me. I was frightened all the way to Heathrow."

"But it was you who spotted me being antsy and were so supportive."

"Maybe, but that was possibly because I wanted to comfort my man. I also wanted him to reassure me and you did because you still called me your princess."

"That little?"

"Yes because you put so much love into the words."

I could not do anything but kiss her gently on the lips.

"Since then, Mary and I have talked. She picked up on what you told her while she was in America but pulled more out of me. She asked me all about "that experience" and how I'd felt since, how things had gone this past week since you made love with me and I told her all about Charlie. She said "Well done" and then asked more about our love-making. Do you know, she said exactly the same as you about anal?"

"Well, I'm not surprised because she doesn't think it's a good or necessary thing."

"OK, but then she told me about this business of pulling your heel into my bum while I was sucking your tit. I mean your wife is out of this world!"

"Yes!"

"She also said that deep throating you was totally unnecessary because you came without it and, in any case, she didn't want to do you like that. She felt she wasn't making love to you but just having sex."

"I told you it wasn't necessary."

"I realise that now and I won't do it any more unless I want to or you want me to or... the man you say I'm going to fall in love with wants me to."

"Oh, my darling princess! You don't have to do it for him if you don't want to."

"I did it for you a bit and I felt so good that I could."

"Yes, and it was heavenly but totally unnecessary. I am more than happy with you as you are: your warmth, your love that shows in all you do to me, your beauty. I don't need you to do these "extras". They're so minimal above the straight forward love you share with me."

"Oh God, James! I love you. You're so gentle and undemanding. You've taught me so much and yet you've never asked me to do anything more than I want to do. If you did I'd still do it because I love you so much. Oh God!"

She burst into tears.

"If you weren't already enough I now have Mary pouring out love to me. It's almost too much."

I held her close and let her cry herself out. As she calmed down I nuzzled her cheek and gently kissed her eyes and forehead.

As her sobs abated I said: " Why don't you just snuggle up and have a little kip? I won't go away."

"I haven't been put to death yet."

"Nor will you ever be by me."

"Could you try later?"

"I doubt I'm capable of anything more today, my little one."

"Ugh! Oh well, I suppose a cuddled up kip is the best I can expect."

"I guess."

"Ho hum! Hold me tight and hold me gentle, James my darling."

"I'll do just that, my precious one."

We went out like lights. The next thing was a gentle kiss on my forehead. Mary was sitting there with a loving smile on her face.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.