Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

"Has your lunch settled?" I asked solicitously.

She punched me on the arm.

"Don't you dare start prevaricating or procrastinating or whatever. Upstairs!"

"Whoa, Princess!" Are you speaking to King James or King Willy?"

"Oh, Sire!"

"Upstairs!" I ordered, "and be waiting for me bent over the bed with you knickers down."

"Yes, Sire!"

I gave her a couple of minutes to sweat on it during which time I developed an enormous erection. I wondered which bed she was going to choose: hers or ours. Knowing Mary I reckoned it was odds on ours. I was right.

What a sight! Her skirt was flipped back over her hips and her knickers were round her knees. Her legs were slightly spread so that I could see her pussy. The outer labia had already enlarged and peeled back to reveal the soft pink of her inner lips. And there was her alabaster bottom in all its glory.

I couldn't help myself and began to stroke those glorious orbs. She moaned deep in her chest.

"Quiet!" I said. That broke the spell she had cast on me. I quickly undressed and knelt at her left.

"Why are you going to be punished?" I asked her.

"Because I dared try to give orders to two kings, Sire."

"Doesn't that amount to treason?"

"Yes, your Majesty!"

"You know the penalty for that, don't you?"

"Yes, Sire! Death!"

"Well, you are going to suffer a little torture before death."

"Spare me, Sire."

"No! You shall be chastised before suffering death by fucking."

"Spare me, Sire."

"No! Prepare to meet your doom."

This was met not with a wail of terror but a snort of laughter. I was having trouble controlling myself from laughing too at this ridiculous pantomime.

I gave her a light but noisy smack on her right buttock.

She shrieked, but quite quietly.

I repeated on her left buttock.

"Mercy!" she cried.

"Quiet!"

Another noisy but slightly harder smack to her right cheek.

A grunt.

Same to the left.

Another grunt.

Two more of the same to each cheek.

Utter silence but the hint of a whimper after the last.

That was it. If it was ceasing to be fun there was to be no more. I leant forward and began to kiss and caress her bottom. It was only faintly pink so I knew I had stayed within the bounds we'd outlined last weekend. The other evidence of that was the wonderful smell of a roused woman. I continued to keep my love to her bottom for another five minutes by which time she was into growling mode. Then I gently stroked her fanny. Her hips heaved in an effort to get me to penetrate and a gasp escaped her lips. I continued with two fingers to stroke her outer lips and circle her clit while at the same time kissing and licking her bottom. She opened her legs as wide as the panties round her knees would allow. I inserted my thumb into her hole. It was not going to achieve great penetration but the heel of it distended and rubbed against her opening. I could also get at her spot which I did almost immediately as I worked my middle finger on her clit. The result was almost instantaneous. Everything, her bottom, her legs, her fanny, contracted convulsively and she gave a high keening wail. I held still while her body convulsed and then as she began to relax, albeit with some after smaller convulsions, I moved up beside her and kissed the nape of her neck. She turned her head and we kissed passionately.

At last we came up for air. She heaved herself fully on to the bed and pulled at me to follow her then attacked my mouth again.

"I love you, you pervert. What a loving, exciting spanking and what an aftermath! Oh, my darling man, I never could have believed what loving sex could do. Now, before the death sentence, I want to show you how much I love you."

With that she began to stroke and kiss my face, moving down to my neck and chest. Then she latched on to my left nipple, kissing, suckling and nipping it. I began to squirm. She straddled my left thigh and began to hump it, reaching down and pulling up my right leg until it rested on the inside of her right thigh. I got the message. There was clearly one thing that Mary had discussed with her. I caressed her thigh with my foot and the moved the heel up to her bottom and began gently to pummel it. Her attention to my nipple became more frenzied and she started to growl. I worked my heel into her crack and then began to hump it against her anus. Her head came off my nipple and again she keened, shrieked and then collapsed on my chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.