Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

Mary woke me. She was gently massaging my balls and licking my morning hard on.

"Oh, my darling! What a way to wake up and realise my beloved is home."

A chuckle and gentle squeeze of my prick! "I'd 've thought that after last night you would have already realised I was home."

"Now I'm awake, yes! But I haven't woken up to your ministrations for five weeks, my angel, and even then they were special so now they are special special."

"Didn't Morag do something for you?"

"Yes she did but she's not as accomplished as some I know."

"Good answer! So what are you going to do now?"

"Relax and enjoy it?"

"For two minutes only because then, my beloved, we're going to stand the world on its head again."

"Show me."

She re-applied herself to my cock and balls and then moved up and started to lick, suck and bite on my left nipple. At the same time she straddled my left leg and gently humped me. I knew what she wanted. I loved the attention to my tit but this was an invitation to caress the inside of her thigh with the instep of my right foot. She began to moan. The moans became louder as my foot got higher until my heel was jammed against her bottom. I moved my foot slowly down again and then came up hard against her bottom. She grunted and renewed her attack on my nipple. I worked my heel round until it split the crack of her bottom and then pulled it up hard against her rosebud.

"Aah!"

I began a circular, thrusting motion with my heel. Mary was totally against anal penetration but she had always enjoyed this. Her breathing got shorter and her assault on my nipple grew less as she concentrated on her own feelings.

I rolled off and pulled her on to her knees.

"Yes!" she breathed.

I entered her slowly from behind and then began to thrust vigorously. She pushed back in time at me, starting with a gentle wail which became grunts and then she froze and her cunt milked me. I wasn't ready yet and as her cunt relaxed and she moved slightly I started to thrust again: slowly at first but then gathering depth and momentum. This time she came with a shriek, her cunt clamping round me. We remained motionless for several minutes and then she rolled sideways with me still inside her. She straightened her legs so that her thighs and bottom were pressed against me. I rolled her onto her tummy as I grasped her breasts and then started to thrust again. I could not penetrate as deep in this position but I could feel the roundness and softness of her bottom and the silkiness of her thighs. The stiffer front of her opening also rubbed against the super-sensitive underside of the head of my cock. It took no time at all before I exploded into her.

We lay there in bliss for several minutes until I slipped out of her. I leaned across her and retrieved a loo roll from her bedside draw and handed it to her. She pressed a wad to her fanny and then turned to me.

"God, I've missed that, my darling man. It was better than I remembered."

"Thank you, my sweet! I agree. That was out of this world beautiful and I love you. Thank you for coming home to me and thank you for being my precious love. If I'd had to live without you any longer I think I'd have become a nutcase."

She giggled and kissed me on the nose.

"No change, my darling man!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.