Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

She led me to her bedroom. Quite when she'd done it I didn't know, but the lights were low and romantic. Once again she'd shown that she was someone special.

"James, darling, would you undress me?"

"Willingly, my princess!"

I stood in front of her and reverently lifted her tiara from her head and placed it on her dressing-table. I kissed her gently. Then I moved to unpin the brooch.

"Don't worry about that, " she said. "Just get my dress off."

I turned her round, undid the hook at the top and then unzipped it right down to the swell of her hips. I slipped it off her shoulders and it fell to her feet. Gently holding her shoulders I equally gently nuzzled the nape of her neck. She shuddered. Very slowly, I kissed across her shoulders and then down her spine as I ran my fingers like butterflies down her sides. She was wearing a thong.

"A thong, my precious!"

"Yes, of course, my darling because you've got a thing about my bum."

I chuckled and so did she.

I undid her bra and turned her to face me. I nuzzled her lips and then gave her little sucking kisses on her chin and neck. I moved lower to her breasts and circled the left one with kisses while at the same time mirroring my actions with my left hand on her right. I kept clear of her nipples, which were already beginning to jut, and paid particular attention to the undersides of her breasts. Her breathing became shorter. I moved to her left nipple and gently sucked on it as I played her other with my fingers. She moaned. I started to suck on her nipple and then gently nip it. That was the signal for the growl. I changed sides. After a quick groan of frustration as I transferred my attentions the growl continued. Keeping both hands on her breasts I slid southwards kissing gently as I went. When I stuck my tongue in her tummy button there was a small squeak of ticklish laughter and then the growl resumed.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her thong and pulled it down over her hips and slid it down her legs.

"Step out of that lot," I whispered. "I'd hate you to stumble."

She did and I turned her again so that I could get at her bottom. I kissed it while running my fingers gently over it. I moved her towards the bed until she fell forward over it. Then I began to knead her bottom and open up the crack. I ran my tongue up from just behind her fanny and over her rosebud. She gasped and clenched her cheeks. I pulled them apart and repeated the manoeuvre. This time she sighed.

"I think it's time I got undressed too, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes! Let me."

She slowly loosened my tie and took it off over my head. Then, very methodically she undid my shirt buttons, pulled it out of my trousers and rolled it off my shoulders. Next, very gently but very deliberately she kissed me on the lips and ran her tongue over them. After that she licked softly along my jaw line before moving to my chest. She ran her hands gently over all of it and then started on my left nipple. First she licked it slowly with her full tongue then she stiffened her tongue and beat it. Finally she started to nip it gently with her teeth but still lashing it with a stiff tongue. I nearly came.

She moved to my right nipple and administered the same treatment while still pinching and caressing the left. For some reason my left nipple is less sensitive and I was able to contain myself. Nevertheless, she had me shaking as her kisses moved down to my navel.

Having given that a quick swirl with her tongue she moved to my trousers. She removed them and my pants with the efficiency of a hospital nurse.

"Now!" she breathed and, pulling back my foreskin, took the head of my cock into her mouth.

Slowly, she ran her tongue round the crown, licked off the first dose of pre-cum and then, pulling it from her mouth, began to lick the underside just below the head. I panicked that she was going to drive me over the edge even before I'd entered her.

She stopped though and began instead to lick my scrotum and suck my balls into her mouth. That was glorious and she did it with great sensitivity but it was not going to make me come. I relaxed and enjoyed her ministrations.

Without warning she hoisted my legs over her shoulders and began to lick around and across my anus. I went wild but she held me firmly until she was done.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.