Morag - Cover

Morag

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

I lifted her back off my knee. She came at me in a rush, her lips hot and hard against mine with her tongue pressing into my mouth. I let her work her passion through and then started to stroke her beautiful bottom. She sighed and pressed herself against me. I began to knead her bottom, pulling her cheeks apart and approaching her anus. She began to grind her mons against me.

"I think we need to get undressed," I whispered.

"Yes!" she gasped and began tearing her clothes off. I didn't try to interrupt but followed her example a bit more slowly.

Taking her by the upper arms, I rolled backwards onto the bed pushing her to one side. I moved down and, caressing her breasts, began to suck on her nipples. It took no time at all before she started growling so I backed off and said:

"On your hands and knees!"

She did and there was that beautifully shaped, satin-smooth bottom presented to me in all its glory. Despite my lust, I gazed at it drinking in its loveliness. It was a little pink but there were no hand marks. I knelt to kiss it and paid homage to it for a good five minutes by which time she was in continuous growl. Keeping a hand on her left buttock I started to work her slit. I really needn't have bothered. She was dripping. Nevertheless, I plunged two fingers into her vagina and massaged her spot. Within moments she came and I could feel her pussy spasming round my fingers. Holding them there I used my other hand to diddle her clit. She shrieked and collapsed onto her face.

I dropped forward beside her and, while kissing her cheek, gently stroked her shoulders and then moved to do the same to her lower back and bottom. She didn't growl. She just purred.

"Oh, James, darling, wherever did you learn to do this? I've never felt so happy in my life. I love you, love you and nothing else matters a damn."

"We haven't finished yet, my princess. Back up on your knees again!"

She did as I asked and, having lubricated my cock in her slit, I slowly eased into her. She was still tight but there was no trouble putting my entire length into her.

"Oh God!" she said. "I feel even fuller. Give it to me, James. Really fuck me."

"No, darling!" I replied. "I will never just fuck you. I will always make love to you, although sometimes, if that is what you want, I will be a little rougher."

"That is what I want. Do it."

I pulled back until only my head was still in her and then immediately slammed into her. No time for growls! She shrieked.

I pulled out slowly until only my head was left in. I stroked her right butt cheek with the tips of my fingers and she groaned. I moved forward slowly until I bottomed out. I ran my hand gently over her bottom and then, leaning forward to knead her breast I began a slow deep, thrusting movement into her.

Morag began to thrust back against me and the now familiar growl started. I kneaded her boobs and squeezed and pulled on her nipples. The growl got louder and changed to grunts. I began to thrust faster and harder.

I eased my thumb down to her pussy where there was lots of lubrication flowing and, having coated my thumb, I pressed it into her anus. Her shriek was enough to bring all my neighbours running. I was glad that none of them did because her pussy began to clutch at me and milk me. That was it. I ploughed into her, banging into her delicious bum and hitting her clit with my balls at the same time. We both came together, our cries mingling, while her pussy clamped spasmodically round my prick.

I fell to my left pulling her with me but remaining embedded. Normally my penis starts to shrink almost immediately but not this time. Possibly it was a tribute to our passion and the depth of our love, not to mention the pressure of that glorious bottom against me.

I held her to me in the sleep position that I had taught her but neither of us was ready for sleep. I started to play with her nipples and she started to push back at me. Suddenly she pulled herself off me and turned to face me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.