Morag
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by Kaffir

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman discovers that with love sex really is alright after all but it needs an older man to show her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking  

There were one or two adjustments during the night because Morag was not used to sharing a bed. We moved apart from time to time only to resume the same position having shuffled about a bit. I didn't sense the last move though!

I began to surface to feel my cock in a wet oven. I lay there savouring the feeling until I felt the pain of teeth drawn over the helmet.

"Ooh!" I gasped, opening my eyes.

There was Morag with my cock in her mouth gazing intently at me.

"Oh, sorry, darling! Did I get it wrong?" Her green eyes filled with tears.

"No, my sweet. What you were doing was wonderful. It's just I'm not so good on the teeth bit.

"Oh, James, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you? All I wanted was to give you pleasure: something like you gave me last night before we really made love".

"You were, my darling. It's just teeth. I don't want the top bitten off".

"Oh, my love! I'm so sorry. Let me try again".

She took my cock back in her mouth and swirled her tongue round the head. Then, softly holding the stem she plunged down only to gag as the head hit the back of her throat.

"Stop!" I said. "You've been watching films or reading too much about deep throating. It needs a huge amount of practice so forget it for now. Concentrate on what you can comfortably deal with: licking and sucking while using your hand on the rest".

She nodded and reapplied herself but this time those green eyes were fixed on mine. She might have been a novice but the curl and pressure of her tongue, the draw of her sucking and the gentle grasping of her hand proved her a quick learner and soon proved too much for me.

"Look out! I'm going to come," I gasped.

It made no difference. She just increased everything and I pulsed into her mouth with a great shout of joy.

She swallowed hard, sucked her cheeks in and swallowed again.

"God!" She said. "I only just managed to hold it. I never knew it would come so much and so fast".

"I never knew I could come like that after what we did last night. Jeesh! You, my darling, are a wonder".

"Why? You did so much for me last night. All I could do was try and return the favour".

"And didn't you, my darling, but there was no favour to return. Everything we did last night was a twosome. We both made love to each other".

"Yes! I accept that but you showed me something: not just physical loving but love. And that physical loving was really loving. Don't make any mistake, my darling James. You couldn't have made love, as opposed to fucking me, the way you did without love".

"True!" I said, and then, to save any more deep conversation before I was ready for it, added: "What about a bit of breakfast? I'll go and get some coffee going while you start your shower then I'll come and wash your back for you".

"Only my back?" She asked, her dancing eyes belying the pout.

"Well, if you ask very nicely I might do more and even let you do me".

"OK!" she said. "Sounds like a deal!" And with a smile that lit up the room leaped out of bed and scampered off to the bathroom.

I trudged off to the kitchen reflecting that I had made a pretty rash offer about the coffee because I didn't know what she had or where it was kept. However, bearing in mind where she had produced the makings for tea the previous day I found everything fairly quickly, even the cafetaire. I boiled the kettle, heated the jug, put in the coffee and added the water. Duty done! I could now go and join my princess in the shower.

I went back to the bathroom and couldn't see her for steam. I opened the door of the shower only to be hauled inside and enveloped in a slippery bear hug. I hung on to that. It's not often enough that you have a beautiful, young woman sliding her body all over you. I grasped her bottom and, kneading it, pulled her hips to mine and kissed her. She ground her mons against me. Finally, I pulled back.

"I thought I was here to wash your back."

"And I hoped other places. Please. Will you wash other places? You said you would if I asked nicely and I am trying"

"OK, Princess! I can't resist either your asking or your body"

Grabbing the soap I started. With her pressing her breasts against me I soaped her back and then her bottom. I spent quite a long time doing that, particularly her gorgeous bottom, and paid more attention than was necessary to her rosebud. She didn't flinch this time but started to purr again. Finally, I went lower washing her legs but nuzzling her slit as I did so. The purring got louder.

I didn't want this to reach a climax yet so I stood up and spun her round. I reached for the shampoo and started on her hair. I thought this might cool her down some. Not a bit of it! As I massaged her scalp the purring became more intense and she pushed her bottom back at me. It was all happening too fast. This little girl who had been so frightened of sex was turning into a little sex-bomb.

I eased back and rinsed her hair and then applied the conditioner. Again she pushed back on me and her purring increased to a crescendo. I left the conditioner in her hair and reaching round started to soap her front paying particular attention to her breasts. Her purrs became grunts as her breathing shortened. I moved a finger to her slit. She was sopping. It certainly wasn't the shower water. This fluid was lubrication.

I raised her arms and placed them at forehead level against the shower wall and then reaching round with one hand I opened her lower lips. With the other hand I guided my cock to her hole and plunged in. I had completely forgotten that she might be sore and she gasped as I entered her. I stopped completely buried.

"Oh, my darling! Did I hurt you?"

"Just a bit but don't worry it's just what I want. Can you hold still till I get used to it again?"

"Of course! I'm so sorry I hurt you. You're so lovely that I got carried away."

"I said, "Don't worry" and I meant it. It was only a momentary twinge and I've got used to the wonderful feeling of you filling me up again. Go on."

So I did, slowly to start with but picking up a faster rhythm as she drove back at me. I ran my hands over her bottom and squeezed the cheeks, then, prising them gently but firmly aside I started to play with my middle finger on her rosebud. She gave a shrill gasp and pressed back against my finger. I maintained the pressure and she suddenly relaxed her sphincter allowing my finger in to the first knuckle. She cried out and began to move her hips faster. I responded by driving into her pussy harder and my body pushed my finger deeper into her anus.

Suddenly she shrieked, her body convulsed and her knees gave under her. I held her with my left arm round her waist and slowly allowed her to slide to the floor of the shower. Leaning her back against the wall I took the showerhead out of its socket and sluiced between her legs. I didn't have to worry about the hair conditioner. That was long gone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.