Nicole's Story - Cover

Nicole's Story

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Hi Jax, my name's Nicole, I love all your stories especially the true ones like 'Kate's Story' and I would like you to write about me. I'm a very short, only 5'2" tall, and I'm slightly on the plump side, but I'm chubby in all the right places, I'm very busty! I've always have been. Nicole is my real name. I'd love to know that thousands of guys are jerking off to my personal experiences and moaning my name while doing it. When this all happened I was just sweet 15

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size  

"Oh dad," I said. "Mum will you please have a word with him."

The argument had been going on all afternoon and I was getting nowhere. I headed for my room in a foul mood. Without a job I had no money, no fun, no life. Now back at home I couldn't even earn my way by doing the things I had got up to when I was away at college.

"Now Bill," I heard my mothers voice.

"No," he shouted, "the girl ignored my reasonable request to go to a local college, no she had to go to the high and mighty college miles away from here."

"Yes dear," my mum agreed.

"So it's get a job time," he said. "She got her fancy degree now let's see where it gets her on the job market."

"Our girl did very well dear," my mother tried to sooth, "she got great grades and made it all on her own with out a lot of help from us. That's hard for a young girl. She must have done two or three jobs as well as her studies."

"That maybe," he said, "but it would have been so much easier to live here and go to our local college."

I could hear that my mum was getting no further than I was, fuck it! Trouble was there were no jobs within a thirty mile radius that I wanted to do. True I could wait tables of go into health care but I had a degree in 'Fashion Design' and that's what I wanted to do. What I needed was someone on my side other than my mother of course. Someone my dad would listen to but who? I thought about it all evening and then when I was getting ready to get into bed I knew who I needed.

His name was Danny Shape and I can remember him being dad's friend from way back. I always like him as a child mainly I suppose he use to being me chocolate and stuff every time he came around. I hadn't seen him since me and my dad's big bust up before I went to college.

The next morning it was back doing the rounds checking for vacancies, send off my CV to Companies that worked in the field that I wanted to be in; then I went hunting. I knew where Dan worked so spot on twelve I was waiting outside his office

"Hi, it's Nicole isn't it?" he asked.

"Oh, hi uncle Dan," I said with a big smile.

"Nice to see you," he said his eyes flicking to my chest.

Nothing unusual there then, men have been staring at my chest since I was fourteen and I went past that magic 'C' cup barrier. Even less surprising today for I had dressed up or down just for him. I had left off my bra and put on a tight white tank top and very tight jeans.

"I'm going to lunch," he smiled, "care to join me?"

"Sure," I smiled.

"Back from college I hear," he said.

We had found an empty table at the back and order up two big sandwiches and coffee.

"Yeah," I moaned, "trying to find a job now."

"No luck then?" he asked.

"No and it's worse that that," I told him all my woes with my father. "My dad being difficult about it."

"I'm sure a pretty girl like you could find lots of ways to make some spending money," he leered at my chest.

Yeah, done that, got the t-shirt, I thought.


Later I lay in bed thinking about my life or lack of it and the dim prospects of getting a job and of course it was entirely my dad's fault. If he hadn't insisted on me going to the local college I wouldn't have even thought about going anywhere else. But as it was I had to be as pig headed as he was, serve him right if I end up selling my body to his best friend. Oh I knew what Danny, call me Dan wanted, I could see it in his lustful gaze. Well if he offered me enough money why not, it's not that I haven't done something like it before. His hand on my knee and the big hug as we said goodbye were slightly more than a distant friend should be doing.


Two days later I was waiting again for my only friend.

"Hi Nicole," he said with a big smile and I notice him cheeking my chest out again. "This is almost too nice seeing you twice in one week."

"Oh uncle Dan you say the nicest thing," I smiled demurely.

We found our empty booth at the back and ordered lunch. Well if nothing else I was eating regularly.

"Now, now my dear," he said his hand moving up and down my thigh. "Any luck with job hunting."

"No not yet," I said, "any chance of you having a word with my dad, you know on my behalf."

"Trouble is your father is very stubborn," he said, "once he's made his mind up there's no changing it."

I knew he was right.

"I just don't know what else to do," I said.

"I'm sure something will come up," he said straight faced. "Isn't there anything else you want to do?"

"Well I always fancied stripping or pole dancing," I teased.

He almost chocked on his coffee and didn't stop coughing for some minutes.

"Yes, yes, I'm sure you're more than qualified for either," he said straight faced but looking at my chest. "But I'm sure we can come up with something more discrete."


I was alone in the house, had no money to go out anyway but I had Dan's card.

"Hello Dan," I said sweetly.

"Oh hello Nicole," he said, "so nice to hear from you."

Now how does a nice girl say 'give me your money and my bodies your' and over the phone too.

"Perhaps you'll like to meet me for a coffee of something this afternoon?" I said.

"That sound divine," he said.

"Still no luck with your job hunting then?" he asked over our coffee.

Instead of meeting at the Cafe I had agreed to meet him at his apartment, save time if we came to an agreement.

"No, and my dad's no help either," I moaned.

Today he could look at my chest a lot easier for I was wearing a tight and quite low t-shirt that exposed more of my tits than I usually do. I could see that my 'E's were having there usual effect.

"Perhaps I could help," he said getting a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiping his brow.

"I couldn't accept money from you," I said in mock horror.

"Well I'm not exactly a stranger," he chuckled, "I knew your dad and mum before they were married."

"Yes well," I said. "I couldn't take any money from you without me earning it."

"I'm sure we could find something you can do for me," he leered again.

"Well I don't know what that could be," I said.

It's hard playing a stupid bitch and be convincing. Anyone who had a pair of tits like mine knows which end is up from an early age.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.