Nicole's Story - Cover

Nicole's Story

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hi Jax, my name's Nicole, I love all your stories especially the true ones like 'Kate's Story' and I would like you to write about me. I'm a very short, only 5'2" tall, and I'm slightly on the plump side, but I'm chubby in all the right places, I'm very busty! I've always have been. Nicole is my real name. I'd love to know that thousands of guys are jerking off to my personal experiences and moaning my name while doing it. When this all happened I was just sweet 15

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size  

Once again I'm waiting for Nicole to send me some more of her true adventures, but I can't wait so I just had to write up some of my own fantasies about her. If you want a true next chapter then it's down to you to bombard our busty friend with mails. Please don't forget she likes it hot and nasty.


It was mid Sunday afternoon and I was due to drive back to campus right after tea and this would be the last time I could enjoy sitting on my father's lap.

"Dad, stop it," I squealed.

What started out innocently enough cuddle to say goodbye was turning into something that definitely wasn't?

"Come on you know you want to," he said his hand already under my thin top and inching upwards towards my well filled bra.

"Dad! Don't you dare," but already his hand had found the bottom of my underwear.

"Come on," he said, "I need something to keep me warm until you come home in the summer."

"What about mum, won't she be home soon," I said trying a different track.

"She's visiting her sister and won't be home for an hour or more," he said his hand at last reaching it's goal and squeezing my tits.

"Dad, we mustn't," I said but I knew my resolve was going fast.

I can't last out when my tits are being squeezed like that.

"Just a quickie before you have to go," he said and he kissed my neck while his hands were working hard under my top.


My dad's head was buried deep within my generous tits while I moved my hips on his lap "Oh my god," he mumbled into my chest and I could feel his cock twitch deep inside me.

"Come on dad," I encouraged, "Pump your spunk in me."

"Yes, yes," he cried as he slobbered over my tits.

He was still now and I could feel his spunk starting to leak out of me.

"That was great dad," I said and kissed the top of his greying head.

This would be the last time before the summer break that I will have his cock in me and it had to last. I would have like to stay put and enjoy the moment to the fullest but I knew that my mum would be in soon and she wouldn't understand how a father and a daughter can be this close at times.

"I just wish you wasn't going back to that place," he said zipping up his pants while watching me dress.

"Dad we've discussed this time and time again over the last two weeks," I said, "You know I can't leave mid year and that's that."

"Yes I know," he said. "But please think about your plans for next years, ok."

"Ok dad, I will," I promised. "Now I've got to get ready and finish my packing."

I felt a little guilty about having sex with my father but despite that I really enjoyed having his cock in me and I believe it had brought us closer together. In my case was a folded cheque from him to in some way make up for the little money he had given me at the start of the year. It wasn't enough to pay for everything but every little bit helped. It looked like I would still have to do some modelling work this term to pay all my bills.

"You about ready?" asked Mark my older brother how had just arrived to say goodbye to me.

"Yeah, just about," I said looking about my room to see if I'd forgotten anything.

"Sure going to miss you," he said and wrapped his strong arms round me and kissed my cheek.

"Me too," I said, for he had kept my bed warm on many a cold night.

"I'll carry this down for you," he offered and he picked up my case.

Within the hour I was kissing everybody goodbye and my tears ran down my face. I started the car, one more wave and I was off. It was four good hours to drive back to the campus and I had planned to stop off on the way and have a cup of coffee. After about two hours I was looking for a place to stop when I came upon this truck stop; I pulled off and parked. I needed the Ladies desperately and then I wanted a hot drink. The place was full of truckers all horribly old, fat and horny which made my pussy itch.

"Will you look at the hooters on that," I heard a whispered comment as I headed for the counter.

"She can toot my horn any day," came the whispered reply.

I had to sit down and fast before my legs lost all the strength. It wasn't as if I was wearing anything revealing but I suppose my pair of 'E' just couldn't be hidden.

"Yes love?" a slutty dressed waitress asked.

"Coffee please," I muttered.

The hot drink cooled my ardour slightly but I knew I had to run the gauntlet again to get back to my car.

"Need a lift girlie?" asked one trucker.

"No thank you," I smiled back, "kind of you to offer but I've got my own car."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.