Nicole's Story
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hi Jax, my name's Nicole, I love all your stories especially the true ones like 'Kate's Story' and I would like you to write about me. I'm a very short, only 5'2" tall, and I'm slightly on the plump side, but I'm chubby in all the right places, I'm very busty! I've always have been. Nicole is my real name. I'd love to know that thousands of guys are jerking off to my personal experiences and moaning my name while doing it. When this all happened I was just sweet 15

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size  

Reading some of your feedback addressed to me and to Nicole I saw one reader asking if she had done anything with her father or brother, if she had one. More as a bit of fun than anything serious I wrote this fictional story. She indeed has an older brother but she had yet to confirm or deny any involvement with either. So don't consider this story as in any way a true one. Hopefully she will send me some more true stories of her adventures and I will be writing them up for your pleasure. Jax.

Thanks for all the mails saying some really disgusting stuff; I really enjoyed your perverted minds. I just love it when I'm treated like a slut and a whore but then I have the tits to encourage such behaviour. So you would like to know more about me, well ok.

I came home from college at Easter and had just turned nineteen. My tits were still a generous 'E' cup at the time, now some years later I'm up to an 'F'. I had struggled for the most part of the year on what my father has sending me plus a couple of low paid part time jobs. Just lately I have been doing some out of curricular activities to earn a lot of money, a real lot of money.

"Hi dad, mum," I greet as I open the front door.

"Hi sis," called out Mark from the front room, he's my older brother.

It was good to get home if just for a few weeks, get some rest from my books and put my feet up and let others do all the work. All I wanted now was a hot bath, a snack and then off to my own comfy bed. It was nice to have a bath and not one of the college's communal showers; I could soak until the water became too cold to stand. I didn't bother to dress I just put on a clean pair of panties and my dressing gown.

"How's it been?" asked Mark who's never been to college, I'm the first in the family to go.

"Tough brother," I admitted.

"Getting by on the money I send you?" my father asked but I noticed his gaze was on my exposed thigh.

"I've been doing two part time jobs dad," I said, "just to pay from my books."

"You should give her some more dear," intervened my mother.

"She should have gone to the local college like I asked," he grumbled. "Wouldn't have needed to pay for accommodation then she could have lived here."

"Yes dear," she agreed but made a funny face at me from behind his back.

I moved a put my legs up on the sofa and layback to rest after the long drive home. I was conscious that my gown may be gapping slightly but I just couldn't be bothered to adjust it.

"I'll get some tea ready," said my mother and she left the room.

"Yeah, I've got some e-mails to answer," said Mark and he too left.

"How your grades doing?" my father asked and I was aware that he had moved to another chair.

My brain wasn't in gear so I just let myself drift and didn't think why he had moved.

"Hanging in there," I mumbled already half asleep.

I must have drifted off for suddenly I woke with a start as mum banged on the door with a tray of food in her hands.

I sat up and I immediately noticed that my tits were fully on display, for my gown was wide open. I quickly closed it and looked up to see my father's guilty looking face. The dirty bastard had been looking at me while I slept. That's why he had moved to get a better look at me. One of my gentlemen friends had told me that all father's lust after the daughters and it looked like it was true.

As you all have been reading my part 2 you know that I have been posing for a few selected gentlemen to make extra money and they had given me a few of the less naughty pictures but they still they showed my naked tits. I had just put them in my pantie draw and forgotten about them. A couple of days later I came home from some shopping and I noticed that my bedroom door was open. Now I always make sure that my door is closed and nobody, not even my mother is allowed inside. I tip toed up to the door and looked inside.

There was Mark standing by my draws with one of my photos in his hand, his other hand was whacking off his stiff cock while he looked at my naked tits. I was just about to scream out when I realized that my pussy was leaking from my excitement. God I needed something hot and hard where it would do the most good. Trouble being that the only two things like that where in my room. Mark's obvious hard cock was one and the dildo I kept in my bedroom cabinet was the other. The house was empty except for us two so why not make use of what was a nice looking cock.

"Like my tits then," I said pushing the door open wide.

God he must have jumped two foot I the air on hearing my voice.

"S-sis," he stammered, shutting his fingers in the draw as he slammed it shut, "Ouch."

He backed away from me, shaking his fingers and forgetting that his cock was still sticking straight out of his pants.

"Do you think I have nice tits then?" I said nastily as I advanced towards him pulling my shoulders back and my tits out.

"W-what y-yes," he stammered and only then remembered he was still holding my picture.

"It's a good one, isn't it," I said taking it from his limp fingers and looking at it.

It was one of me in my schoolgirl outfit. All I had on was my short pleated skirt and white school blouse with my naked tits bursting out. It was one of the tamer ones others in the same series had me with my fingers deep inside my pussy or tied up.

"You should see some of the others he took," I giggled, as he still backed away.

"Oh," he said

I wasn't wearing a particularly low top but I knew I bent forward slightly he would see more. I saw his eyes zero in on my cleavage.

"Got totally naked in some," I teased.

"Oh," he said backing away.

"Tied up in others," I said, "would you like that, me tied up and naked."

He didn't answer me but just swallowed hard. I reached forward and my hand gasped his cock.

"You like to whack off while looking at me then?" I said slowly pumping his cock. "How about if suck it for you?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.