Cunt Caning Carnival
Chapter 2: Absolute Service

Copyright© 2004 by AlphaBeatHer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Absolute Service - A slave wife prepares for an event in which she knows that she will have to serve her Master in some painful way, but she does not know what her submission will involve or who will be invited to use her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports  

At seven twenty five Sheila stood in the hallway, her hands clasped behind her back and her feet two feet apart. Her long hair was drawn tightly into a single plait and her whole body was perfectly smooth and hairless after a long session with her beautician.

The high heeled shoes forced her to push her bottom out and her breasts thrust forward from the clasped hand posture. Sheila's cunt lips were pulled wide open by the clamps holding up her stockings. These were black fishnet and she had spent a long time trying to ensure that hey were aligned perfectly. When she first applied the round plastic clamps to her labia they had been painful, but now they had gone numb. Her main sensation was one of great exposure as she anticipated who would enter with her Master to see her nakedness and what would happen next.

Before he left that morning, Master Tom instructed her to set out three armchairs with side tables around her whipping bench in the lounge. She was also required to prepare a buffet with champagne. From this she knew that he would be having two guests to take part in the cunt caning carnival and there was no doubt that she would be the centre piece of the event, on the whipping bench that formed such a large part of her life.

As she reflected on the possibilities, Sheila heard a key in the front door just at her side and she tensed. Pulling her shoulders back and casting her gaze to crotch level, she was aware of several people entering the house.

"Welcome to my home and facilities." Said Tom. "Everything here will at at your full disposal."

As he said this, Tom thrust two fingers roughly into Sheila's cunt and then slid them out past her clitoris and up over the perfectly smooth pubic mound.

"The entertainment is ready" he said as he pushed the cunt wet fingers into Sheila's mouth. She licked her Masters fingers clean of her own sweet smelling juices, while Tom told Richard and Henry where the lounge was. Sheila could see that these two men were accompanied by female partners, but as soon as the room was indicated they went with their companions into the lounge. This was a puzzle. To be used by two male guests of the Master was what she had expected, but she could not imagine why they had come with their own women. A momentary pang of jealousy shot through her as she imagined that Master Tom might be using these women tonight as well as her.

There was little time for thought, however. A few moments after the guests had entered, Tom led Sheila into the loungeand instructed her to lie on her back on the whipping bench. She allowed her head to fall back into the angled, padded head rest which left her throat straight for throat fucking, while holding her in place when her partner's prick was driven hard into her mouth.

Tom tightly buckled the wide leather retaining belt around her waist and secured her arms in place beside her. Sheila raised her legs for him to attach her spreader bar. He fitted the short bar to her anklesand drew them down to attach by a one foot long rod to the buckle of her waist strap. In this position, Sheila's widespread cunt and asshole were available for use and her buttocks and upper thighs wer perfectly presented for any form of chastisement that might be chosen. The final preparation was completed when Tom grasped her breasts and placed a tight rubber band about one inch wide around the base of each. This meant that although she was on her back, her large breasts were forced strongly upward from her body, where they quickly deepened in colour.

With Sheila prepared, Tom called Richard and Henry across and invited tham to select a cane each from the implements arrayed on the sides of the whipping bench. Richard chose a conventional bamboo cane about three feet in length and Henry selected a short, thin, whippy plastic device about two feet long. Both canes were fitted with rubber dildo shaped handles rather larger than a normal sized prick. Tom smeared KY on Sheila's cunt and ass before asking his guests to put their canes into her holes. Henry slipped his implement easily into her oozing, widespread cunt and then Richard worked nine inches of unrelenting rubber into her tight asshole as she writhed and moaned quietly in a mixture of discomfort and excitement.

Sheila was now no more than an alluring tool rack, waiting for however her Master might choose to use her for his own pleasure or the entertainment of his guests.

The three men sat in the armchairs and sipped the champagne being poured for them by another naked beauty as they relaxed to begin their evening.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.