The Burning Boat - Cover

The Burning Boat

Copyright© 2004 by Just John

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lovv is found in the strangest places and at the most unforeseen times

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Laurie stood uncertainly leaning against the door jamb watching as Miranda dropped four pieces of meat filets into the pan.

"Hi!"

"Hi, I'm Laurie. John... um, saved me."

"You're the girl in the boat house?"

"Yes." Laurie replied shyly.

"You must be something special. Mr. John doesn't bring women here."

"What do you mean?"

"Mr. John has had a bad time of it lately, the past couple of years I guess. I've been really worried about him. He mopes around here all day tinkering with his boats when it's warm and woodwork when it gets cold. He hasn't been out with anyone in a really long time. As a matter of fact I can't remember him going out at all. He's been really excited about you though. You can tell, he's happy when he gets up, gives him something to look forward to."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I'd be really disappointed if you hurt him. He's a really nice man."

"Are you... um... is he special to you?"

Miranda laughed. "I tried to throw my hook in that pond but he wasn't interested. I never did figure out why not. We're just friends. I cook for him and he gives me a place to stay while I go to school. I graduate next spring but he said I could stay for a while if I want. I can't imagine leaving him. He's so sad all the time."

"What do I do to keep from becoming just friends with him?"

Miranda laughed again, an altogether pleasant sound and Laurie found herself instantly liking this young beauty. "Sounds like you've got it for him too..."

"I do... I don't know why but I really do."

"Just don't hurt him. I'm harmless but I'd watch out for George. He's not."

John walked back into the kitchen. "Don't believe a word she says, she's a compulsive liar." And laughed again as she once again stuck her tongue out at him.

"Those aren't lies Mr. John they are creative fabrications if you ask me."

"what ya fixing Miranda?"

"Veal. Marsala... with noodles and broccoli"

"I really hate to admit it but she does fix a nice marsala. Do we have a couple of minutes? I wanted to show Laurie around."

"You wanted to show a girl the house? Is it snowing outside? Mr. John! I'm surprised at you!" She laughed again as John blushed and pulled Laurie out of the kitchen into a hallway. The hallway ended in a set of curving closed steps. Laurie walked into the master suite of the house and was again stunned at the expansiveness of the room. Tastefully decorated with over stuffed furniture and a 4 poster raised bed against the far wall. The décor was dark, burgundy the prevailing color with highlights of green, the room was warm and comfortable. A couch sat in front of a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall and another stairway led up to a closed door near the ceiling.

"This is my room. The bathroom's in there."

Laurie walked into a bathroom done in reddish marble. The fixtures of gold were polished and gleaming in the light from the lights above the mirror. The corner was tiled and had a slight ridge surrounding it, with three nozzles that came out of the walls, another gleaming gold nozzle came out of the ceiling a drain off centered in the corner.

"That's a shower?"

"Yes. Here's the tub." John pressed a button on the wall and one of the side panels of the shower slid sideways to display a large tiled tub, replete with more gleaming gold fixtures.

"Oh my god John! I've never seen anything like this before."

"There's one more thing I want to show you then we can go eat. Come on." John grabbed her hand and pulled her up the small curving stairs, opened the door and pulled her onto the platform. She saw a hot tub, encased in a well manicured teak deck, setting in front of a large set of floor to ceiling glass panels. John pushed another button set low on the wall. Laurie realized it was more convenient from inside of the tub than from where they were standing. The glass panels moved silently sideways disappearing into the wall and Laurie felt the gentle pacific breeze blow in, looking out on the open expanse of the pacific, the sun setting in its shades of maroon, and orange, replicated on the slightly ruffled surface of the sea. As the windows stopped inside their space in the wall Laurie could hear the distant rumble of the waves still breaking mournfully against the off shore reef, and could just see the whiteness of the disturbed water as they continued in their futile struggle against the shore.

"John, this is so beautiful. I... I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll stay a while... I'll give you a room, Miranda and George will get it ready or you can stay in the boat house if you want. I'd really like to share this with someone and would like it if you'd stay." He had his back to her looking out over the Pacific but she could hear the pain in his voice, the fear. She realized then how much her being there really did help him and her heart broke for him.

She walked up behind him and put her arms around him. He could feel the heftiness of her breasts as she pushed up against him. "John, you're so sad." She kissed his neck. He took her hands in his and pulled her tighter against him.

"I'm not when you're here."

"Come on... Miranda's cooking we have to eat it."

She pulled him back down the stairs, across the room, down the second set of stairs and into the Kitchen. Miranda was just getting plates and silverware out.

"In the dining room Mr. John?"

"Can we eat in here John? Miranda have you eaten?" Miranda looked to John and he smiled and nodded his head in acceptance and approval of her invitation. Miranda set three places and John watched the two of them talk over the meal smiling contentedly, watching Laurie as she talked.

Miranda rose to clear the plates. "Miranda, that was the best veal Marsala I think I've ever eaten!"

"Don't compliment her too much her head will swell."

Miranda laughed and Laurie pulled John by the hand to the stairs blushing at Miranda's surreptitious thumbs up. As they crested the stairs Laurie took John into her arms and kissed him. Her lips brushed his gently and she whispered to him, "John, thank you... This is all so... wonderful. Now, its your turn."

She kissed him again and gave an inward smile as she felt his member begin to press out against her leg. She pressed against him and grunted quietly as his cock moved and tapped her sensitive clit. His hands held her closely as their tongues wrestled in the warm wet confines of her mouth.

She slid her hand down between them and grasped his growing hardness through his shorts. Her hand traced up and down its length as her head fell to his shoulder, her hips back giving her the room to caress him. His hands slipped around to her chest, feeling her nipples grow hard against his palm once again.

"Laurie..."

"Shh John... I know..."

"Thank you... thank you for... being here..."

"Shh... Relax, feel and enjoy."

She undid his belt buckle and button, sending waves of pleasure through John's body as she reached inside and grasped the velvety smoothness of his hard cock. The skin so soft with a solid hard core. She pulled him slowly across the room, her hand behind his back leading him, his direction being guided by his throbbing cock. She pushed him back onto the bed and lay down beside him.

She compared the difference between John's cock and her ex's. She didn't mean to but it just kind of happened and it gave her a start. John's cock was the natural hardness that comes from tenderness, passion, her ex's never got fully hard until right before it spewed into her mouth. John's cock was longer and felt heavier in her hand and she wondered what it would feel like as it slid into her tightness. She unbuttoned the buttons of his shirt kissing the exposed flesh as she slid down his torso.

John lay on the bed feeling Laurie kissing down his chest. Her hand still lightly caressing his cock, tugging his shorts down, pulling boxers and shorts all in one move. She kissed the skin of his lower belly and chuckled as he flinched.

"Laurie... Laurie... you don't have to..."

"John, I want to... then, I want to make love to you. I want to feel you in me, but please, let me do this for you."

John's head fell back as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head as her tongue caressed the sensitive spot on the underside, her hand stroking the hardened length, wrapped around his girth. She pushed her head down gripping him tightly as her lips pushed her hand further down his shaft. He hit the back of her throat and she gagged briefly before starting the slow inexorable and intensely pleasurable trip back up his length.

"Ohh Laurie!" John's hips flexed involuntarily feeding his cock back into her warm wet mouth. She began bobbing her head on John's cock, tracing her path with her hands, increasing the pleasure emanating from his cock. He began pumping steadily, and Laurie could feel the toned muscles of his ass as he pushed into her mouth.

"Laurie stop! I'm going to... Oh, I'm going... Stop..."

She released him from her mouth and watched as his cock expanded in preparation of exploding. His body was tensed, every muscle vibrating as he hovered just over the edge of no return but not yet in the free fall of ecstasy. She looked at his face as his eyes rolled back and his neck tensed. She slowed her strokes and kept him just over the edge for a moment, enjoying his impending crisis, then, wanting his pleasure she sped her strokes up once again. She watched as the first stream erupted, flying through the air to land on his chest and she quickly ducked her head feeling the next burst hit her tongue as she once again took him into her mouth. She heard his groan as her tongue once again danced on the head of his cock under the relentless attack as his cock shot his cum with reckless abandon.

She pulled back as his body began to relax and the pulses of cum slowed. His breathing was still staggered as she lovingly stroked him, careful not to touch the oversensitive head.

"Oh my god Laurie! I've never... Never like that... oh my god!" He chuckled as his head once again fell back and Laurie crawled up to once again lay beside him. It was a strange sensation to her to want to cuddle, to be able to laugh in bed. She molded her body to John's getting as close as she could.

"You taste good too." She smiled and lay her head on his chest.

They lay there in silence for a few minutes and Laurie listened to the steady rhythm of John's now settled breathing. She tried to imitate the sound of the Pink Floyd movie as she said "wanna take a bath?"

John chuckled. "A bath?"

"Well a soak. I've never been in a hot tub and my guess is that you're going to need a couple of minutes to recover." She laughed and John rolled over pulling her hand, helping her from the bed. He slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and looked at her hungrily as it slid to the floor.

"My god Laurie, you are beautiful."

Laurie blushed and looked down, her hair falling across her face. John reached up and moved it gently, leaned in and kissed her quietly. He pulled her with him to the stairs and they walked up to the hot tub room. The room was suffused in a blue glow from the underwater lights. John set the timer and turned the heat up a little and the room filled with the sound of bubbling water.

He watched as Laurie climbed in and he stepped over the ridge, his foot searching for secure footing as he lowered himself into the water. They sat quietly looking off into the pacific, only a couple of distant ships' lights to break up the darkness. Laurie slid over next to John and ran her hand under his arm.

"Hmm, this feels good."

"You should try over there, where the head rest is, its like a recliner. There's bubblers and jets that will relax every muscle in your body."

Laurie waded across the small pool and settled into the chair. As she lay back her breasts just broke the surface of the water. Her nipples soft, her orbs gently swaying with the movement of the water. John sat quietly and watched her, his eyes once again followed the trail of her forehead, her classic nose, her confident chin, the smooth lines of her neck. He took the opportunity to look closely at her breasts, the freckles that lined her cleavage, the soft round curves, the highlights of her nipples. As he watched they began to crinkle and lengthen, visually hardening. He glanced at her face. She was watching him visually drink her in and she was surprised to find that it excited her.

"You approve?"

John mistook the question as a sign of disapproval. "I'm sorry Laurie." He looked away once again watching the distant lights on the Pacific.

"John," she said quietly, "You can look all you want. I like it when you look."

"Laurie, I'm sorry, I know I keep apologizing, but... but I don't want to... I know you've had a rough time, and I... I don't want to make it worse."

"John, shh."

"No, really. I find my self drawn to you. Shh listen to me a second" he interrupted her as she tried to once again tell him it was ok. "Its been a really long time since I've cared about anyone. I mean really cared about them. Everyone was always a mark, a negotiation strategy, something to be manipulated. I found that I disliked people and they disliked me. I couldn't stand to be around anyone anymore. That was five years ago. I sold my stock, sold my interest in all my businesses save one, and moved out here. I haven't dated, haven't really talked with anyone in years. Miranda and George are both great but I've never really had a meaningful conversation with either of them since I moved out here and hired them.

"It was really my fault. I didn't want to deal with anyone. I set the tone of our relationship for a long time. It's only been recently that I've finally gotten through to Miranda and I don't think I'll ever get through to George.

"Then you show up and I can't think about anything other than getting a chance to talk to you, to caress you, to hold you. I hardly know you but I'm drawn to you. I've been so afraid of people for so long but I find myself wanting to love you. I know what you've been through and I wouldn't blame you if you wanted nothing to do with me. I would be afraid if I were you too. As afraid as I am.

"I guess I'm asking you to take a chance with me. To give me some time to show you I can open up my heart to you, as scary as that is for me. But I need to know that you'll try to open your heart to me too. That it's ok for you, that you're willing to give it a chance.

"This is the scariest thing I've ever done. I'm so afraid of scaring you away."

"John, I was trying to tell you, I've already fallen for you, my love. I guess I knew that the first day you brought me here, I mean to the boat house. You were so caring, concerned and polite, it was the first time anyone's really cared about me in a very long time.

"I know we can't stay here in seclusion for the rest of our lives. I'm going to have to deal with my past, to clean up that mess sometime. I can't run from it forever and I never really intended too. I was scared too. I left everything I know, everything I own, except for whatever's out there in the boat still, and I guess I lost that too.

"I know I can support myself, I can find a place to stay, I have a transportable skill and enough experience to find a job anywhere. I never knew if I'd be strong enough to do it emotionally though."

"Oh shit, I know where this is going." And John leaned back with a sigh of defeat.

"John, stop. Don't finish my sentences for me.

"Anyway, then I find you, this sad and lonely soul sitting here in your little secluded cove rescuing damsels in distress." She smiled briefly. "You are a wonderful man John, you've been so nice to me, even though you tested me, and I hope I passed." She paused as he nodded enthusiastically. "I know I have the strength to do this on my own but I don't want to. We have so many things to discover about each other, some good, some... bad I guess. Part of what we'll do is clean up my situation. I'll lean on you heavily and I'm not promising you that it'll last forever, but I'd like to stay with you for a while... Here I mean, not the boat house. If you'll have me."

She rose from her laying position and waded back across the small pool to John again, her nipples dangling in the water as she leaned over to kiss him. He reacted almost violently, his arms encircling her, pulling her to him, his lips leaving hers to pull her tighter to him. She turned and settled on his lap her back to his chest and leaned back into him.

She wiggled a little, then turned some in his lap.

"What's the matter? Aren't I comfortable?"

"Yes you are, but there's this jet of water... Here feel it." She pulled his hand down to her thigh and he could feel the gently pulsating water against the back of his hand.

"I can adjust that for you... Let me up."

"Not on your life! You aren't going anywhere John Q... God! I don't even know your last name!" She laughed. "I'm here naked with you, professing my love for you and I don't even know your last name."

"Balsano. John L. Balsano."

"Laurie Sheckler, soon to be Laurie Johnson again."

"Nice to meet you Laurie-soon-to-be-Johnson." He smiled and kissed her neck right behind her ear. She shuddered and he pulled her thigh open slightly. She sighed as the jet pounded gently on her womanhood. She wiggled, moved her hips and found that the rhythmic water massage was making her tingle, her nipples puckered again to their full hardness. She moaned quietly.

"This is nice isn't it." John asked.

"It is John... but that jet is doing some things to me... some really good things."

"Good things? What do you mean?"

"I mean... it's caressing me... Down there..."

"And it feels good?"

"ohh... John... It feels really good." She sunk back a little farther as John reached around to her breasts, rolling her nipple gently between his fingers. "John... I mean it feels really... uhh... good..."

"Is it going to... make you cum?"

"I think so... ohhh..."

"relax... Enjoy it..."

John held Laurie tightly as she squirmed and moaned. Each moan with slightly increased urgency. He want to reach down and feel her but knew she was lost in her own pleasure. He could feel each time through the twitch of her body when the rotating jet passed over her clit. He felt her hair as her head turned, as if she was listening to some unknown call in the distance, her body tension rising slowly.

"Ohh... John, I'm so... ohh so close... Just a little... a little more... a little harder... Ohh I'm on the edge John... I want to... oh please... I want to cumm... Please..." John leaned back and opened the air nozzle that increased the thrust of the jets feeding compressed air and speeding the velocity of the water as it left the jet. It was enough to put her over the edge as she dissolved in spasms of pleasure.

"ohh... ohh! Oh god John! Ohh... oh fuck oh fuck..."

Her breasts were firm as they bounced, the muscles of her chest and the force of her arms closing over her breasts as she orgasmed bringing them together. Her hands reached out and clutched at nothing but air as she crested for a second time, the twitch of her body dislocating John's cock so it popped up as it hardened against her. She ground down against it under the relentless attack of the sensuous water jet shuddering through each wave of tingles as they emanated out of her body and her pleasure was shared with John.

As she began to settle down, John reached back and closed the air nozzle, decreasing the severity of the water. His hardened cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass, up almost to her back. She leaned forwards and John held her not willing to let her go yet.

"John... Let me... Please... please let me please you..."

She reached down between them and rose slightly as she placed the bulbous head of his cock at her opening. She sighed and he groaned as the first little bit entered her. She slid down slowly until he was fully seated in her, his cock reaching depths that had never been reached, a fullness she had never felt before.

"Oh my god John... That feels so good. You feel so good..." John clenched his ass to thrust slightly into her. "Oh John... wait... Let me... let me get used to you... Oh darling..."

John held her as he sat quietly, trying to control his urge to pump into her, to take this woman with all his strength. He wanted to be buried deep within her, to become a part of her, to accelerate her pleasure. She began gently rocking on him, her back still to him, kissing his cheek by laying her head completely back on his shoulder. This had the effect of completely opening herself to him, a sacrificial offering on the altar of ecstasy. John lightly rubbed her body, caressed her breasts, his finger dipping to roll the nubbin of her clit as she slowly lowered and raised her body on him. The warm cocoon of the hot tub increasing the sensuality of the moment as the two bodies became one.

"John, do you want me... do you like fucking me? I love your cock... it fills me... it's... ohh it's going to make me cum... Cum with me John, cum in me..." Her body sped it's slow rhythmic rise and fall, her hips moving forwards and backwards creating an incredible friction, softened only by the wet nectar trapped inside by the girth of his cock. He no longer tried to control his hips as he began to thrust inside her, his cock growing that last little micron, becoming that last bit harder as the cum raced up his shaft.

The changes, as minute as they were, were not lost on Laurie. "Yess... baby, yess... cum with me... cum with me..." her talk starting as a quiet chant, becoming less coherent as she rose to her pinnacle feeling his thrust and shivering as his body froze and his cock exploded deep within her. His body twitched with each burst that flowed from him, her body tremors, the squeezing of her pussy on his length sent additional shudders through him. Eventually his body calmed and settled back down onto the bench of the tub still buried in her, the quiet subsiding shudders as he came back down to earth, making her groan quietly.

"John, I've never... had that happen. I mean at the same time... before."

"Laurie," John whispered. "I love you."

Laurie smiled as she lay back against him once again with the total body slump that can only happen after orgasms intense in nature. "I love you too John... Take me to bed. Please."

John helped her out of the tub and draped a towel around her. She twitched when the he rubbed the soft cloth over her breasts and followed him, hand in hand down the stairs. She fell asleep quickly while John lay next to her, a warmth in him he had never felt before as he watched her slumber progressing into a dainty snore. He smiled as he realized the depth of his happiness and fell into a deep sleep.

John woke with a start as George came running into the room. "Mr. John Mr. John! A constable Mr. John! He's at the door... come quick!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.