Ascension Of The Alpha Male: Turbulent Times - Cover

Ascension Of The Alpha Male: Turbulent Times

Copyright© 2004 by GoldenMage

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A terrible bio-weapon has been unleashed upon the earth without warning of any kind. Survivors of the once heavily populated planet are few and far between. Dale Young and House Manix have survived intact. What will the new future bring? What will the Wizard's part in it all be?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem  

Throughout China's history the dragon has been embraced as a symbol of power, wisdom, and strength. Though the artistic representation of the dragon that was so prolific in Chinese mythology had no wings, the Dragons that had suddenly appeared on earth just two years earlier had a profound impact on the Chinese people. In some of the stories that tried to explain the origin of the first Chinese Emperor Yu, he is said to have been a benevolent dragon who transformed himself into human form to live with his people as Emperor when they begged him to rule over them.

No other creature symbolized such strength, wisdom, and benevolence to the Chinese people as the Dragon.


Wei Lin had just finished her training to be a teacher before martial law had been declared. She had no idea who had decided she needed to be "re-educated" and had wondered what was involved. The initial terror that had filled her when the secret police broke down the door to her parent's home and arrested her had now given away to a sense of dread. Looking around her at the sea of individuals waiting on the platform offered few clues as to her upcoming fate.

At first Wei Lin had been happy to trade the four confining walls of the small interrogation and holding cell she had been staying in for the past two days for the space and freedom of movement the train platform had seemed to offer. But as she looked around she noticed the four towers at the four corners of the large platform. Each tower was manned by two machine gun toting soldiers constantly monitoring the platform below. Over the last forty minutes or so the platform had been filled to capacity.

It seemed that like she, the others standing on the platform had been issued prisoners clothing. Just seeing the dull brown fabric on so many others brought back the moment that she had been ordered to strip. The four male guards had looked on with smirks of glee at her plight. Wei Lin was so embarrassed at the crude remarks they made as she removed her clothing. Once naked she was subjected to a cavity search performed by a female guard but in full view of the four leering male guards. They had even photographed her!

After she'd been stripped of her clothing they took her into the interrogation cell where she was made to stand naked while the man interrogating her sat in a comfortable chair and made notes on a pad of paper. He asked her all sorts of questions that didn't make any sense to Wei Lin at all. When he was finally finished with the questions, two guards removed the chair and the table he'd used and locked her into the now empty room. There was no furniture, no bedding, not even carpet. The only features of the room were the door, the glass observation ports, and the waste facilities. Surprisingly, the food they brought to Wei Lin was not that bad and frequently she was offered water.

On the morning of her second day in the stark and barren room, a doctor came into her cell and gave her an examination. He did his work with cold efficiency and in the least amount of time necessary. Even so, when he had finished the exam, Wei Lin felt almost grateful to the man because he'd handed her some clothing to put on. Now, seeing all of these other people dressed just like she was, Wei Lin had an idea that they'd probably suffered the same treatment that she had.

After several hours of standing and waiting in the tightly packed crowd, a train finally pulled into view. Guards slid the doors to the box cars open and directed their prisoners to enter. When Wei Lin's turn came the car she was herded into was only about a quarter full when she entered it. There were two slop buckets on the end everyone was trying to avoid and seeing these Wei Lin quickly headed to the other end of the car. When the loading of the train was complete and it pulled away from the Beijing prison compound where Wei Lin had been held, it carried the "workers" to their next assignment - a grueling rice harvest in the Chongqing province.

For several of the others who were most near her in the crowded box car this was not their first work assignment. Their garments were stained and frayed. It was hard to get them to talk - they seemed to fear being overheard; but finally one woman opened up to Wei Lin and talked to her in hushed whispers. Mai Phan told Wei Lin of the hard labor that awaited her, the lash of the whip for shirkers, and the evenings spent on 'pleasure duty'. Mai Phan told the young Wei Lin that she should try to look as dirty as possible if she wished to avoid being raped by the sadistic guards.

As Wei Lin smeared dirt on her face and into her hair, the sense of dread grew stronger and stronger.


The Wizard's conclave had appointed Mike Telford, Rob Matthews, and Jim Bridgert with three intertwined tasks designed to bring freedom to the Chinese people. Mike was handling the psychological warfare against the new "leadership" in China. Rob was handling several projects related to turning the information found in Chang's secret labs against him. Jim was charged with recruiting freedom fighters from within the ranks of the Chinese people.

The many meetings and subsequent discussions between the Beta Males had given the men an opportunity to learn more about each other. Most of the Betas had been chosen for their wisdom, strength, leadership, and skills. The more they conversed with each other, worked together towards common goals, and traded with each others communities for necessary resources and goods, the more friendships were developed among them.

Jim, Mike, and Rob had the willing assistance of the other Betas as they faced their newly appointed tasks. With their planning now mostly complete, it was time to get things underway.


While his lovelies slept after another wonderful evening of orgasmic bliss, Dale woke up after three hours of restful sleep and transported to the Palace. He selected four of the Harem women to tend to his bath. Even now, with female delights so available to him, Dale realized that he would never grow tired of sex or sex play. As Juanita was washing his back using her soaped up breasts as sponges, Patricia was laving his cock and balls with her willing tongue, and Monique and Cynthia were washing his hair. Once he was clean Dale gave each of his beautiful harem women a thorough kissing and groping, teasing sensitive nipples, pussies, and clits, until each had a very satisfying orgasm.

As he headed to the throne room for his first breakfast of the day, Dale thought of the meetings he had with the men who had now dubbed themselves "The Wizard's Conclave". Now since he knew that the definition for conclave described the act of gathering together to come to a decision, it obviously was a slight misuse of grammar to use it as a name; but since the men seemed to prefer to speak of themselves as "conclave members" rather than "Betas" it probably was as good as any other name. Even as he sat contemplating the high level of mutual cooperation the men were displaying, one of the Harem girls was paying homage to his mighty phallus, burying it deep within her throat and milking it with her throat muscles.

After the meal was finished Dale remained seated on his throne enjoying the pleasant and intense sensations emanating from his prick. Bridgette caressed his balls while she ministered to his cock varying her attentions from time to time, licking, sucking, jacking, milking, and taking as much of his wonderful rod into her mouth and throat as she could. The feelings of her warm moist mouth, hot tongue, and massaging throat muscles soon brought her master to a powerful orgasm.

As she gave pleasure, Bridgette received it - along with every other woman within proximity. Though they never understood how, they'd all come to anticipate and enjoy the massive orgasms that ripped through the bodies of every harem woman whenever the Wizard's cum erupted within their vicinity. Dale enjoyed the sight of a woman in orgasm just about as much as anything he could think of and the sight of dozens of beautiful women writhing in orgasmic bliss was visually intoxicating!

Dale thanked the languidly smiling Bridgette for the wonderful blowjob and used the Mirror Network to transport to the spaceship maintaining its position overhead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.