Neglected Wife - Cover

Neglected Wife

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kelly, a sexy mature woman in her 20's, is a neglected wife. Her husband never touches her and she's very sexually frustrated. And Tom, her co-worker, notices and decides to take advantage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tom went home that night after he'd shown Kelly how much she turned him on, and he couldn't help but give himself into a very hot lusty jack-off session as he dealt with the pent-up desires he'd had to actually fuck her there in her office. He'd loved showing Kelly that he wanted her and that he was very much turned on by her sexy womanly maturity. He loved her sexy big rounded breasts and couldn't believe that her husband was another of those jerks who took his wife totally for granted.

Tom jacked himself off to strong orgasms twice that night when he'd gotten home and showered before heading to bed. He was so horny and he could hardly believe that he'd resisted the strong temptation to bury his cock inside Kelly's pussy and fuck her till they both orgasmed. But, he'd decided to let her know how much she turned him on by simply eating her pussy and letting her have a night to think about what came next. Tom had been "in lust" with other female co-workers before but Kelly had affected him sexually and sensually more than any he could ever remember. He had experienced affairs with other female co-workers as well, but most of his other sexy young female lovers had been single women who could easily go to his place or have him go to theirs after work and they'd spend hours fucking their brains out. Kelly wasn't going to be nearly that convenient to have an affair with since she was not only married but also had two small children at home. Tom found himself wondering how Kelly had ever managed to get pregnant when her husband didn't want to make love to her. He was sure he knew the answer to that, but he didn't want to think about it.

The next night, Tom couldn't wait to see Kelly. He wondered how she'd act towards him; if she'd have second thoughts about the fact that he'd actually eaten her pussy and brought her off to orgasm right there where she sat and worked. Tom walked over to where Kelly worked and the instant he saw her, he pretty well knew the answer to his questions. He could quickly tell that Kelly had dressed a bit more sexy and invitingly than she'd been dressed the night before. He loved the top and the obviously sexy bra she'd put on underneath it, and he could see that she had worn a short skirt that night, too.

"Hi, Kelly," Tom said as he stood there in front of Kelly, checking her out and hoping that she was noticing that he was already getting a huge bulge in his pants from the big hardon he was already feeling growing inside his pants.

"Wow, hi, Tom," Kelly replied as she turned to face him. "Are you getting turned on or are you just glad to see me?" Kelly said as she'd quickly glanced down at Tom's crotch and noticed that he had a big erection growing there to full readiness. Kelly had been hornier than she could remember in a long time since the night before when Tom had gotten her pussy naked and buried his face in her crotch. She hadn't cum that good in a long time, and she gone home and masturbated herself to a powerful series of orgasms, imagining Tom having done a lot more than he had the night before.

"Kelly, both are true; I was getting turned on before I ever got here tonight, and I'm very glad to see you and to see that you seem to be in a very good mood," Tom replied.

"Good mood? Oh, I'm doing much better than that, baby; I'm so horny from you eating my pussy last night that I can't wait to see what you've got planned for tonight, Tom," Kelly said as she turned her legs towards him and sat there. Tom quickly noticed that Kelly's nipples were getting turned on, and she was very visibly aroused. He knew these hot sexy little points poking out underneath her bra cups were not due to cool air tonight.

"Kelly, you're so fucking hot," Tom said as she walked over to where she was still sitting, and he leaned over, closing his lips over his in a very sexy open mouthed kiss as he let his left hand move up onto Kelly's breast, closing over her right tit encased in the bra she had on underneath. He broke the kiss off a few moments after he'd begun, and then he looked Kelly in the eyes. "How adventurous are you feeling tonight, girl?" and without saying anything more, Tom took both of Kelly's hands and lifted her out of the chair she'd been sitting in. He pulled her sexy figure against his in a very hot sexy embrace, making sure Kelly felt the hardness of his erection against her pussy as he hugged her close to his body. Then, Tom turned and pushed the door to Kelly's office space shut to provide them as much concealment and privacy as possible. He realized they were taking a huge risk by doing anything here at work, but he was so horny for Kelly that he couldn't resist at least taking the chance and hoping they didn't get caught.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.