Everlasting Love

by hotwetnshaved

Copyright© 2004 by hotwetnshaved

Erotica Sex Story: an underage love story of two girls who grew up together

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Orgy   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

I can't remember when Amy and I weren't best friends, we were both very small when they moved in next door to us and my parents tell me that within half an hour Amy and I were playing together in out garden.

Our parents quickly became friends with each other too and we were always in and out of each other's house, we all went on holiday together and Christmas days were always spent in company with them, both sets of parents even invested in an extra bed so we could stay over as often as we wanted and we often waved at our parents through the kitchen window of whoever's house we happened to be breakfasting in.

We started school together and sat together in the class room, two very young and very frightened little girls away from their parents for the first time in their lives, our mums roared with laughter when we announced after school that we'd been once so we didn't need to go again!

However they eventually persuaded us that we had to attend for another day or two yet before we could leave for good, so after extracting a solemn promise from them that we would never be separated, we graciously agreed that maybe it wasn't too bad after all and returned the next day in good spirits.

Right through infants and junior schools we sat together, played together at playtime and even ate our dinner together in the school canteen, we had lots of other friends of course, but as far as Amy and I were concerned none of them were as important to us as each other was!

Even when we left the junior school we attained similar grades and managed to get into the same class, but disaster struck when we discovered another girl had been placed between us! We had a council of war that evening in my bedroom and decided that we would invite Taylor, (the intruder) round the following night to discuss possible bribes to get her to move.

I think she was quite scared when I closed the bedroom door and Amy asked if we would have to murder her, but luckily she agreed to accept a bag of sweets and two lollipops and the crisis was averted.

The next big event in our lives occurred when the six of us went to the seaside on holiday, Amy and I were just thirteen, on our first night in the cottage we'd rented, we were too excited to sleep properly so as we could hear music and laughter coming from downstairs, we decided to investigate and promptly tip toed onto the landing.

Our mums were dancing together in the middle of the room, well we weren't sure whether they were dancing or not, they were certainly very close to each other and moving very slowly, it wasn't until they turned half way towards us that we saw they were kissing!

"I've never seen mummy wearing a skirt that short before" Amy whispered,

"No me neither" I replied, "But can you see what they're doing?"

"Ooh cool" she laughed quietly, "They must be lesbians"

"They're not lesbians" I said showing my greater experience of all things worldly, "They're swingers"

"Swingers?" she looked at me in puzzlement and then giggled, "Well your mum's boobs are certainly swinging"

"Yeah but your mum's doing her best to hold them up"

We had to stifle our giggles then and watched enthralled as her mum took hold of one of my mum's breasts and kissed her on the nipple, mum moaned and reached beneath her friend's skirt and it was Amy's mum's turn to moan, she just seemed to stand there, a big smile on her face as mum did something under her skirt.

"Hey you two, save some for us" Dad said as he got up and we scurried back into our bedroom.

At thirteen years of age we both knew a little bit about sex, but most of it was what we'd picked up in the playground at school and occasionally when our parents had left us alone to go down to the local pub, we'd sat together watching the adult channel on cable television, but this was the real thing and we were completely unable to stay in bed while all this was going on downstairs!

This time we crawled out on our stomachs and looked furtively down into the living room again,

Lorraine, Amy's mum was sitting right on the edge of the sofa with her knickers dangling from one ankle, my mum was on her knees between Lorraine's widespread legs and we could hear her moans of ecstasy as mum feasted on whatever it was she was eating!

Roy, Amy's dad was behind mum and he seemed to be pumping her up while my dad was kneeling beside Lorraine on the sofa with his thing in her mouth!

Amy made a funny little noise and I looked at her in alarm, "What's wrong?" I hissed, but she just looked a bit vacant, a silly expression on her face,

"I had my hand inside my pyjamas and then suddenly I felt all funny" she giggled,

"Let's go back to bed, I want to do it again"

We got into the same bed which we often did anyway, I couldn't wait to find out what it was that she'd done,

"Well?" I asked as we got under the single sheet, "Show me what you did"

"You have to take your pyjamas first"

"Why?"

"So I can show you, silly" she laughed and stripped off her own pyjamas.

Her little pussy looked all wet and I asked if she'd wet herself, I felt a bit silly because she seemed to know more about things than I did!

"No that's how a girl gets when she gets excited, don't you know that?"

"Oh yeah" I lied, "Of course I do, it's just that -- "

"Oh Billy" she whispered, "I thought you knew, you know, how girls do it"

"Well I think I do, but how do you know?"

"I didn't" she said honestly, "It was just that when we were watching out there, I wanted to touch my pussy and when I did, Wow"

She was touching it again as I stripped off my pyjamas and lay down beside her,

"What do we do now?" I asked and turned to look at her,

"I'll show you what I did shall I?"

I nodded and she reached a hand between my legs,

"You're all wet too" she giggled,

"You're making me wet"

Her fingers found my clitoris and I moaned softly as she rubbed it gently,

"Is that nice?"

"Ooh yes it's lovely"

"Should we kiss like our mums did?"

She caressed the delicate skin inside my pussy as she lowered her face down to mine,

"I'd like that Amy" I whispered and put my arms around her neck, for a moment we shared the same breath and then our lips touched and our mouths opened the way we'd seen them doing it on the adult channel.

"Push Amy" I whispered into her mouth and then I yelped as her fingers broke my hymen, she pulled away in alarm, bit I closed my legs to keep her fingers inside me, I could feel a strange feeling building up inside me, a warm kind of glow that seemed to send my brain fuzzy, it was as if I was trying to reach for something, something just out of reach unless, unless"

"Keep doing it Amy" I gasped, "I'm going to... , I'm going to cu... mmmmmmmmmm"

We lay face to face kissing occasionally and talking about the discoveries we'd made that night, music was still coming from down below, but we were too tired to investigate any further,

"Billy?"

"Yes?" I whispered into her mouth,

"I love you, is that all right?"

I kissed her lips gently and felt happier than ever,

"It's great Amy" I whispered, "I love you too"

In the morning it was as if nothing had happened except that me and Amy became aware of the glances and the innuendoes between our parents, after breakfast mum announced that she wanted to go shopping but dad didn't so Roy manfully agreed to go with her,

"What are you two going to do?" Dad enquired craftily trying not to look at Lorraine,

"We're going to spend the whole day on the beach" I announced pretending that Amy's hand wasn't caressing my thigh under the table,

"Ok then" mum said, "But take plenty of lotion with you"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.